Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ (49368 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert / Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Ogbuu101: 7:10pm On Jan 28
Rexymania:
If Ojukwu papa no get that kind money, he can't marry that woman bcus he's not handsome
Bianca’s father was a former governor.
Hope u know that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Ogbuu101: 7:11pm On Jan 28
crestedmazi:

Yes but was ugly.

She followed him for the fame
Daughter of a former governor and a former most beautiful girl in Nigeria?
Which fame does she want again?

9 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Samfloxin(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28
T8ksy:

Probably, but na FFK's leftover Ojukwu dey chop...........with ultimate passion cheesy
The same way you are eating leftover as wife if you are married and will eat leftover in the future if you are not married yet. 98% of ladies do not marry as Virgins ,so your wife or wife to be was once somebody's girlfriend

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by 2DADDEY: 7:35pm On Jan 28
Na Wetin Agbero FFK been dey enjoy that year be dis. Chai sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Rexymania(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28
Ogbuu101:

Bianca’s father was a former governor.
Hope u know that

Yes I know, would she had married a poor man? I'm saying he married him bcus she was sure she'd get anything she wanted

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by CorrectionFLuid: 8:46pm On Jan 28
Richtaiwo:

Pain ke? Wetin concern me? You don't just start screaming pain up and down. Look at the situation to see if it can cause pain. Wetin concern me with a dead man not to talk of pain.

You're in pains oga!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28
Daaaammmmnnnn shocked
Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by 528ibilola: 9:50pm On Jan 28
Ojukwu himself was richHe did real business in Ivory CoastOjukwu himself was richHe did real business in Ivory Coast...

5 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by PANDA2: 9:54pm On Jan 28
Rexymania:

Yes I know, would she had married a poor man? I'm saying he married him bcus she was sure she'd get anything she wanted
She already had anything she wanted. She was a National and an international beauty pageant winner with many commercial endorsements and advertisements. She was all over the TV screens those days for commercials for hair prod, cosmetics, etc. She was made before she met Ojukwu not to mention the daughter of a billionaire who was also a former state governor.

9 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Kuriou: 10:27pm On Jan 28
PROUDIGBO:
Damn...she looks like a goddess! So beautiful!

Never mind a thousand ships....she looks good enough to raise the Titanic! shocked

Even one million . Troy on my mind

8 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by nyabinghi(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28
Samfloxin:
Ojukwu chop better thing sha
and ffk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Kuriou: 10:43pm On Jan 28
PANDA2:

She already had anything she wanted. She was a National and an international beauty pageant winner with many commercial endorsements and advertisements. She was all over the TV screens those days for commercials for hair prod, cosmetics, etc. She was made before she met Ojukwu not to mention the daughter of a billionaire who was also a former state governor.

Na Indomie generation wey no sabi dis facts

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by skaramanga: 10:49pm On Jan 28
nyabinghi:
and ffk

Google the word ‘impotent’ and ffk face and image appears on the search engine result. ffk na woman. Ask precious Chikwendu. She ran away from him because his manhood cannot function.

7 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by franchasofficia: 11:00pm On Jan 28
Rexymania:
If Ojukwu papa no get that kind money, he can't marry that woman bcus he's not handsome
Super gorgeous ladies don't marry for looks, in fact handsomeness of men turn most super hot ladies off, what attracts extremely beautiful women to a man are:

riches
fame
wealth
power

Not looks.

It is mostly ugly ladies and older women that fall for handsomeness of guys, go and figure out.

Whenever you see a girl so fixated on a guy's handsomeness, go and check well that lady is either ugly, old and maybe rich, or she is below 20yrs (another time girls fall for handsome guys, when they are still teens).

That is why most obviously handsome guys end up with ugly, rich older ladies.

10 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by candyhouse: 11:19pm On Jan 28
franchasofficia:
Super gorgeous ladies don't marry for looks, in fact handsomeness of men turn most super hot ladies off, what attracts extremely beautiful women to a man are:

riches
fame
wealth
power

Not looks.

It is mostly ugly ladies and older women that fall for handsomeness of guys, go and figure out.

Whenever you see a girl so fixated on a guy's handsomeness, go and check well that lady is either ugly, old and maybe rich, or she is below 20yrs (another time girls fall for handsome guys, when they are still teens).

That is why most obviously handsome guys end up with ugly, rich older ladies.

Too true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by christistruth01: 11:22pm On Jan 28
Samfloxin:

If only he had the liver to wait long enough to chop better gunfire Target
Practice from the FG Soldiers we wouldn’t be having this conversation today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by candyhouse: 11:24pm On Jan 28
Kuriou:

Even one million . Troy on my mind
Helen of Troy

7 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by T8ksy(m): 12:24am On Jan 29
Samfloxin:

The same way you are eating leftover as wife if you are married and will eat leftover in the future if you are not married yet. 98% of ladies do not marry as Virgins ,so your wife or wife to be was once somebody's girlfriend

Noted however my point is that your eze gburugburu took a yoruba leftover as his queen .

Whenever ojukwu lays with his god-child turned young bride, he would feel that a Yorubaman, has loosened her grip grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by shortIGBOman: 5:05am On Jan 29
Samfloxin:

The Woman no fine sef.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Poisonousman: 7:56am On Jan 29
yarimo:
FFK enjoyed her very well chaii

Your current babe or wife na person left over.. so get sense

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by crestedmazi: 9:04am On Jan 29
Ogbuu101:

Daughter of a former governor and a former most beautiful girl in Nigeria?
Which fame does she want again?

Governors then were not the richest men in their state and this was the son of the richest man in West Africa at the time.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by akosanwafo: 9:43am On Jan 29
T8ksy:

Noted however my point is that your eze gburugburu took a yoruba leftover as his queen .

Whenever ojukwu lays with his god-child turned young bride, he would feel that a Yorubaman, has loosened her grip grin

FFK is nothing but an IMPOTENT with a lame dickk who shamelessly later came out to deny his own delusional claim

6 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by haffaze777(m): 9:47am On Jan 29
Olosho fani femi kayodegrin

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by sandali: 9:51am On Jan 29
PANDA2:

My crush that year

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by candyhouse: 9:58am On Jan 29
shortIGBOman:

The Woman no fine sef.

Some people dey suffer from Bad Belle.

7 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:25am On Jan 29
Na better milf she be
Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by HeadlessMob: 11:39am On Jan 29
jmoore:
Only those that FFK took turns with their mother in a brothel still believe that FFK had an affair with Bianca.

Only a product of prostitution will link FFK to Bianca.

Only those who were raised at baby factory and those who swallowed the lies that Buhari was dead and cloned will doubt that FFK really bashed this pretty woman even before one warlord married her and even after

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by yewit37486: 11:41am On Jan 29
Richtaiwo:
The lady is still young, looking like under 20. Ojukwu married a girl of his granddaughter age.

she shared a rare picture of the iconic dress she wore to an event decades ago which also caused a stir and made front page news on almost all the National dailies when she wore it to the Nigeria Music Awards hosted by PMAN. It was widely referred to at the time, as ‘the dress that launched a thousand ships’…

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Ykc2(m): 11:41am On Jan 29
Richtaiwo:

Pain ke? Wetin concern me? You don't just start screaming pain up and down. Look at the situation to see if it can cause pain. Wetin concern me with a dead man not to talk of pain.
abiola married 22 women with 150 children they are still fighting over his properties, today no more concord airline concord newspaper and many more,leave ojukwu alone

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Look4success: 11:42am On Jan 29
Someone should help me with 5k please. I want to use as tfare to my workplace this week. Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.