Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ (49369 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert / Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by 123yes(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29
Some of your mothers were picked at a brothel by that man whom you don't even know if he is your real father comes here to castigate Bianca who was already studying law in London before meeting Ojukwu.

6 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by seeme2(f): 2:52pm On Jan 29
Olosho that Ojukwu used to relax body in the 90s after returning to his vomit

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Cyjetty: 2:59pm On Jan 29
moupe:
Beautiful woman.
Back In the days when Beauty queens were truly Queens.

She looks so regal, classy and composed, with aristocratic features. Like a goddess unlike the type parading themselves as beauty queens from the pageants that are obtainable these days.

Omo, come see adjective and compliments. She’s just too pretty.

5 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by delishpot: 3:01pm On Jan 29
Samfloxin:
Ojukwu chop better thing sha

Your papa chop better thing too na.
Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Beremx(f): 3:44pm On Jan 29
Bethrose:

Don’t mind this Stone Age agbaya alias T8Ksy who is still living in a cave in 2024. Is obvious he has never watched an international beauty pageant on TV in his life. How else can you assess their figure? Maybe they should parade in rain coat instead of swimsuit. This compound fool’s sisters are probably hawking their bodies at obalende on nightly basis.
I just wonder. He's an incorrigible legendary bigot who always masturbate on threads that has to do with Bianca Ojukwu telling us how FFK befriended her. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by PANDA2: 4:02pm On Jan 29
A goddess anyday

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by anonimi: 4:16pm On Jan 29
PROUDIGBO:
Damn...she looks like a goddess! So beautiful!

Never mind a thousand ships....she looks good enough to raise the Titanic! shocked

Raise the titanic as if Ojukwu was a sinking rod in need of help from Bianca to rise up for the occasion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by azizsystem(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29
jmoore:

I still be virgin. Until I marry, I have no business with sex.

Are you are Muslim?
Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by T8ksy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29
Samfloxin:

You can never have 10% of Ojukwu's value and worth in your entire life

Whatever value and worth you ascribe to ojukwu, I do not want nor desired any of it.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by jmoore(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29
azizsystem:

Are you are Muslim?
No, I am a Christian.
Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by azizsystem(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29
jmoore:

No, I am a Christian.

Wow! You are one in a million bro.

If you said you were a Muslim, I wouldn't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Ikinternational: 5:08pm On Jan 29
Rexymania:
If Ojukwu papa no get that kind money, he can't marry that woman bcus he's not handsome

If Nigerian women married by handsomeness, so many of you are in deep trouble 😂🤣😂🤣😒

Better hustle boy
Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by T8ksy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29
Beremx:
the first Nigerian woman who contested for a beauty pageant in 1959, a Yoruba woman also wore skimpy dress. Would you consider her a whorre or a virtuous woman? All the beautiful women who have contested in beauty pageantry, how many of them have you heard have been in the media for scandals? Stop talking nonsense. I thought you have outgrown your ethnic bigotry by now?
So what if Bianca Ojukwu married her Dad's best friend and Godfather?

A virtuous woman is she with a high moral standards so I will say, the yorubs woman in the 1959 beauty pageantry is not a virtuous person.

I certainly wouldn't want my pretty daughter to dress half-naked for some dirty old men to ogle her just so they can determine, that she's the prettiest of the bunch.
Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Bethrose: 5:46pm On Jan 29
T8ksy:

A virtuous woman is she with a high moral standards so I will say, the yorubs woman in the 1959 beauty pageantry is not a virtuous person.

I certainly wouldn't want my pretty daughter to dress half-naked for some dirty old men to ogle her just so they can determine, that she's the prettiest of the bunch.

Oga, park one side, joor. Papa Pastor, make you rest, na. Stop acting like a mad mob. Na your naked?

5 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by komekn(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29
This woman is 56 and she puts many under 30 women to shame with her looks add her brains and it's a massacre.

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Beremx(f): 5:53pm On Jan 29
T8ksy:

your opinion cannot be accepted as a general opinion for others to agree. You can keep your opinion to yourself. Btw, you sound like FFK. You just can't keep masturbating on every thread that has to do with Bianca Ojukwu. Respect your old age.

5 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by skaramanga: 5:58pm On Jan 29
Beremx:
your opinion cannot be accepted as a general opinion for others to agree. You can keep your opinion to yourself. Btw, you sound like FFK. You just can't keep masturbating on every thread that has to do with Bianca Ojukwu. Respect your old age.
You’re 100% correct. Almost everybody on NL knows the moniker T8Ksy is one of FFK’s handles. He can never resist to come out to disgrace himself when it comes to any post on NL about this Bianca.

6 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by T8ksy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29
blackmamba1:
you guys should just ignore dis attention seeking T8ksy cret1n. He is just bursting his blood vessels over dis woman. See how he spend one entire day typing rubbish, at least 32 comments on dis post about Bianca that he is obsessed with. The guy get serious problem. Na sickness be dis one.

The truth pain you, no be small. As it dey pain you................

Your usual tactics of name-calling of the messenger will not work here.
Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by BitterTruth0001: 8:33pm On Jan 29
Samfloxin:

The same way you are eating leftover as wife if you are married and will eat leftover in the future if you are not married yet. 98% of ladies do not marry as Virgins ,so your wife or wife to be was once somebody's girlfriend

Bianca Ojukwu was a virgin.
Back then it was a big deal. Girls from good families actually valued modesty.

Now it’s no longer a big deal jare

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by manu1: 8:53pm On Jan 29
moupe:
Beautiful woman.
Back In the days when Beauty queens were truly Queens.

She looks so regal, classy and composed, with aristocratic features. Like a goddess unlike the type parading themselves as beauty queens from the pageants that are obtainable these days.

Fine woman

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by 123yes(m): 8:32am On Jan 30
seeme2:
Olosho that Ojukwu used to relax body in the 90s after returning to his vomit
Bianca was olosho to you. Her father Onuh of ngwo was a former governor of Enugu State after Jim nwobodo. Her father was one of the riches men in Enugu State. Hghest landlord in Enugu then. Bianca was studying law in London. Guy your sisters are Saints and Bianca is olosho. You see your life.
I blame MTN who gives free data that made an irresponsible guy like you to come online to insulting some body's daughter, wife and sister and tag them olosho.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by blackmamba1: 10:03am On Jan 30
These irresponsible Data boys on Mkpurummiri and every other Cheap drug will always tag Every high achieving and beautiful woman as an olosho on Nairaland. DON’T MIND THE FOOLS.
Wasted generation.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by Daremee: 7:47pm On Jan 30
maruzia:

Watched the movie Titanic. Loved it.

Bianca sure looks great. She’s also highly accomplished unlike many of these beauty without substance babes.

She is a beauty queen, a Lawyer with masters degree, a CEO of several business including her own beauty brand, also heading her husband’s political party APGA, A former presidential adviser, Ambassador to Ghana and later to Spain, UN Tourism Perm Rep and Truth and Reconciliation Commission secretary, not to mention others.

I love women with Beauty and Brains.

Awesome.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ by mana123: 11:18pm On Feb 08
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.