Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun (72498 Views)

Police Arrest Oyeyode Over Killing Of US-Based Professor, Richard Adeoriokin / Biography Of Richard Adeoriokin A Us-based Professor Killed In Osun State / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Uncletony(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28
My major concern here is the head and limbs of the dead prof.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by CrownLands(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28
Lucasinho:

@the bolded, Something is not adding up here.

Jungle justice. I guess the "killer's" life was extra-judicially terminated.

Sad, so sad.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by kokoA(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28
Black men and unnecessary paparazzi sef..
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by SpaceAngel: 3:48pm On Jan 28
What kind of country is this. Just like that. shocked shocked
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Arabk25: 3:48pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

The first suspect is the prince that ordered the shooting. And why did they kill the shooter? Looks like they are hiding evidence.

It also baffles me that someone died from loss of blood when he is not alone when the incident happened. Why don’t they stop the bleeding immediately? Even soldiers are surviving gun shot to the legs on a battlefield, rather than a man surrounded by idle people.

Mtchew.
You've said it all
Just a shot in the leg?
While most people survive shot in the stomach from Ak's

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by eldoradoxx: 3:50pm On Jan 28
He gun shot at the leg shouldn't kill that quickly if they bad rushed him to hospital immediately or done enough to stop the bleeding. Am sure that as usual, they went after the gunman and not after saving the Prof life. Its pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by AngelicBeing: 3:50pm On Jan 28
Wicked arrows fired from the celestial realm and manifested in the physical realm sad

4 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by amadiama(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28
Left a beautiful place like US to come and die in a funny way in 9ja!!!.. craze!!..
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Layi4real(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28
everything that happens is Tinubu and APC faults nw......has some dumbie will says
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Fryx: 3:55pm On Jan 28
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by ekelebeXstunner: 3:55pm On Jan 28
Open and shut case. Officer kill person, villagers kill the officer. Nothing to investigate.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Kobicove(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28
His village people really set out to get him sad

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by sameks08(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28
They intentionally killed this man

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by soccerlite: 3:58pm On Jan 28
The fragility of life

He never knew he would die that day

Shocking
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Pootle: 3:59pm On Jan 28
1000 ways to die
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by vickthourh(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28
No doubt..
His village people at work.
They intensified their evil act when he came to the village..

Sorry for the loss
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by SemperFid: 4:03pm On Jan 28
Hahahha

This is Goal Goal and over 1.5

Security kill professor, village people kill security.

Case closed.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by twilliamx(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28
Single lucky dube... Village people...
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Optional09: 4:08pm On Jan 28
he will continue his professorship in his stupidity.

he left united state to embrace a lifetime of bully in nigeria.

if he was really a professor, his common sense would have advise his security not to engage in such uncultured character of shooting unreasonably around him.

Other should learn from this

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28
These are some of the reasons I don’t attend parties, or go to gatherings, or public events where I am not totally in control.

What’s the point of asking local security to fire in the air?
What’s the point.

And the foooooolish mob, instead of killing only the security guard, why didn’t they also kill the man who asked the security guard to fire in the air

3 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by samuel1981(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28
This might be a murder case, nothing is impossible in this country. But what do I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28
Optional09:
he will continue his professorship in his stupidity.

he left united state to embrace a lifetime of bully in nigeria.

if he was really a professor, his common sense would have advise his security not to engage in such uncontested character of shooting unreasonable around him.

Other should learn from this
I wish they would learn, but they never ever do.

Similar tragedy has happened many times before. But fooools never learn

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Calitoscassius(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28
What da fork kinda fuckery is this? undecided

No one dies of a gun shot wound on the leg, some people are amputated and they don't die. Here is me thinking i have heard and read it all manners of bad news from the Zoogeria.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by seguno2: 4:14pm On Jan 28
dre11:
https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-us-professor-accidentally-shot-dead-by-security-bidding-him-goodbye-in-osun/

RIP to him.
Looks like he is not a full professor of the US university, but an Associate Professor. Moreover the surname Adeoriokin is an alias as the Prairie A&M university name is Richard Adekola Idowu.

I hope he has not committed some serious crimes in the US like Gbajabiamila who was called Gbaja in the United States.

Operko:
by Musa Abdullahi

Femi Gbaja Biamila, surname also spelled Gbaja-Biamila and Gbajabiamila is a Nigerian lawyer, All Progressives Congress politician, and Minority Leader of the House of Representatives.

According to case file published by Leagle, Inc. a leading provider of copies of primary caselaw from all Federal courts and all State higher courts in America, referred to as Femi Gbaja, he admits violating Rule 1.15(I) of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct set forth in Bar Rule 4-102(d).

The case reads, “This disciplinary matter is before the Court on Respondent Femi Gbaja’s Petition for Voluntary Discipline, which was filed under Bar Rule 4-227(b)(2) before a formal complaint was issued. In his petition, Gbaja admits violating Rule 1.15(I) of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct set forth in Bar Rule 4-102(d). Although a violation of this rule is punishable by disbarment, Gbaja requests the imposition of a 24-month suspension. He agrees, however to accept a suspension of up to 36 months.”

It says “Gbaja, who has only been a member of the Bar since 2001, admits that he accepted payment of $25,000 as settlement of a client’s personal injury claims, deposited those funds in his attorney trust account in January 2003, failed to promptly disburse those funds to his client, withdrew those funds for his own use, closed his practice and moved out of the country”.

The Minority Leader of the House of Representatives and one of the contenders for the position of Speaker, Femi, according to the case published by the Leagle, Inc.

“Gbaja admits violating Rule 1.15(I) of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct set forth in Bar Rule 4-102(d). Although a violation of this rule is punishable by disbarment, Gbaja requests the imposition of a 24-month suspension. He agrees, however to accept a suspension of up to 36 months.”.

In the Matter of Femi GBAJA, Supreme Court of Georgia, February 26, 2007 cited that, although Gbaja ultimately paid the $25,000 to his client in 2006, he admits his conduct violated Rule 1.15(I) and that, as a result, he is subject to disbarment.

“In mitigation of his actions Gbaja asserts that he has cooperated fully with disciplinary authorities, repaid his client, and is extremely remorseful for the consequences of his conduct. Under these circumstances, we conclude that a 36-month suspension is an appropriate sanction. Accordingly, Gbaja hereby is suspended for a period of 36 months. He is reminded of his duties under Bar Rule 4-219(c).”

Gbaja widely reported as the favourite candidate of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a leader of the APC, to emerge the 8th speaker of Nigeria’s House of Representatives, is said to have attended Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois, United States, and the University of Lagos.

Gbaja Biamila was elected to the House in 2003, and re-elected in 2007. He represents the Surulere I constituency of Lagos State (see Nigerian National Assembly delegation from Lagos) in the House of Representatives.

Gbajamiala, APC, Lagos, is considered one contestant to beat in the race for the speakership of the House of Representatives but he is equally up against strong opponents who are eyeing the seat. They include the Chairman, Committee on House Services, Mr. Yakubu Dogara , APC, Bauchi, Deputy Chairman, House Committee on Constituency Outreach, Mr. Pally Iriase, APC, Edo, Chairman, Committee on Agriculture, Mr. Mohammed Monguno, Borno, APC and Chairman, Committee on Finance, Mr. Abdulmumin Jibrin, APC, Kano.

There were insinuations that the All Progressives Congress, APC, had zoned the position of Speaker to the South West where Gbajabiamila comes from, but the party has denied the allegations on the matter, practically suggesting that it may be having hard times deciding on it zoning arrangement.

But sources within the party believe Femi is the candidate to beat for the position as Speaker of the 8th assembly come June shortly after the inauguration….

Read more http://newswirengr.com/2015/05/06/nigerian-speaker-aspirant-femi-gbajabiamila-suspended-in-georgia-for-collecting-25000/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by harrend(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28
Swears..
I don already dey happy self
Melagros:
COMRADES, I thought that it was a white us, igp for don dey shit for trousers now because the way us for come for Nigeria would be so devastating grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by eteba(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28
Lucasinho:

@the bolded, Something is not adding up here.

Jungle justice was carried out on the killer by a mob action, so he's investigating both killings.

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Fryx: 4:15pm On Jan 28
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by okechuks22: 4:15pm On Jan 28
The zoo is kingdom of darkness
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Decarbonisation: 4:15pm On Jan 28
Oluwa oooo!
Just like that, gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce / President Buhari Visits Kuje Prisons / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.