Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun (72447 Views)

Police Arrest Oyeyode Over Killing Of US-Based Professor, Richard Adeoriokin / Biography Of Richard Adeoriokin A Us-based Professor Killed In Osun State / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by ObalendeCMS: 4:15pm On Jan 28
Set up or karma!

Btw, I run very far from anybody with bajinotu in nigeria, be it my guy for street, police or vigilante.

Na only soldier I still fit manage dey with.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Bigchristo: 4:15pm On Jan 28
jmoore:
The innocent will always suffer the actions of foolish people.

The mob killed the security guard. Why didn't they kill the person that ordered the shot?

If you want to celebrate, use fireworks.
is this how you think? They ordered him to shoot bullet in the air not to hit someone, but I wonder why people use gunshots as celebration instead of fireworks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by seguno2: 4:16pm On Jan 28
Calitoscassius:
What da fork kinda fuckery is this? undecided

No one dies of a gun shot wound on the leg, some people are amputated and they don't die. Here is me thinking i have heard and read it all manners of bad news from the Zoogeria.

You have assumed good medical care and first aid services, which the late America based Associate Professor did not work to have in Ejigbo, which means that he contributed unwittingly to his own death.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Jovi10: 4:16pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

The first suspect is the prince that ordered the shooting. And why did they kill the shooter? Looks like they are hiding evidence.

It also baffles me that someone died from loss of blood when he is not alone when the incident happened. Why don’t they stop the bleeding immediately? Even soldiers are surviving gun shot to the legs on a battlefield, rather than a man surrounded by idle people.

Mtchew.

If it was locally made gun,trust me the ballris or boris used as bullet is usually charmed. Once it enters your body forget it you're gone. It takes intervention of traditional doctors to remove such and it has to be fast in minutes.

I'm speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28
That's very unfortunate indeed both the Prof and the security guard dead. Smh.

Fryx:

It also baffles me that someone died from loss of blood when he is not alone when the incident happened. Why don’t they stop the bleeding immediately? Even soldiers are surviving gun shot to the legs on a battlefield, rather than a man surrounded by idle people.

Mtchew.

If the bullet hits a major blood vessel and there isn't immediate medical attention then he can bleed out in a matter of minutes 💀
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by seguno2: 4:17pm On Jan 28
ObalendeCMS:
Set up or karma!

Btw, I run very far from anybody with bajinotu in nigeria, be it my guy for street, police or vigilante.

Na only soldier I still fit manage dey with.

Please what is bajinotu

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Calitoscassius(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28
samuel1981:
This might be a murder case, nothing is impossible in this country. But what do I know?
I am with you, there is nothing that can not happen in Naigeria, especially when politics is involved.

The gun man coulda being a colateral damage to cover the assasination, kill him so he would not confess, case closed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Stronghold91: 4:17pm On Jan 28
AngelicBeing:
Wicked arrows fired from the celestial realm and manifested in the physical realm sad
confirmed

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Fryx: 4:18pm On Jan 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Calitoscassius(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28
seguno2:

You have assumed good medical care and first aid services, which the late America based Associate Professor did not work to have in Ejigbo, which means that he contributed unwittingly to his own death.
Well.. you are correct, they do say never throw stone into a crowd of people. You never know who it might hit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by SmartyPants(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28
jmoore:

The mob killed the security guard. Why didn't they kill the person that ordered the shot?

The bigger and better question is why couldn't the king stop the mob from killing the unfortunate shooter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by xaggar(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28
LibertyRep:
Damn!

Is the officer drunk or something? Is the gun salute even necessary?

That's how you fail WAEC Exams.

Read before you type rubbish!
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Bluffly: 4:21pm On Jan 28
Planned assassination.
Meanwhile such shooting should be banned with immediate effect and any form of security personnel doing such should be arrested. Shooting in the air is only allowed in designated military functions such as burial and salutations and must be a blank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by ndukwejoe(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28
A case of drunkenness
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Ravenna: 4:22pm On Jan 28
Melagros:
COMRADES, I thought that it was a white us, igp for don dey shit for trousers now because the way us for come for Nigeria would be so devastating grin
Nothing US go do, out own nor die for their land?
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Fryx: 4:24pm On Jan 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by seguno2: 4:24pm On Jan 28
jmoore:

Is this not what we do generally- leave the cause of the problem/situation/disease and be wasting time and resources dealing with the peripherals and symptoms

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Ravenna: 4:25pm On Jan 28
hardbody:

Security man NOT officer.
The write up called him local security guard
Defender of the Incredible NPF
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Ravenna: 4:26pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

But people are there to help him. How long will it take to bend his leg at knee level as tight as possible. There are only two major arteries. One stopped at the thigh, the other continue from the knee joint. Binding the upper part as tightly as possible will definitely reduce the flow to a trickle. And if the shot is to the lower leg, just bend your knee as tight as possible and the flow will reduce to a trickle.

Doc doc...

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Emco1: 4:26pm On Jan 28
Security bidding him good buy, I think good buy from the world.

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by ObalendeCMS: 4:27pm On Jan 28
seguno2:

Please what is bajinotu
Gun, bro!
Havn't you heard that Olamide song? "Bajinotu kan f'awon goons mi - poka!"

1 Like

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by seguno2: 4:29pm On Jan 28
AngelicBeing:
Wicked arrows fired from the celestial realm and manifested in the physical realm sad

Maybe it’s because Americans don’t follow this celestial excuse for everything that goes wrong, that Nigerians like the late Associate Professor are helping them build their country even more, based on empirical evidence and research for sustainable development and collective progress instead of the Ọkanlawọn lone star psyche of black people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by muykem: 4:29pm On Jan 28
Lucasinho:

@the bolded, Something is not adding up here.

What do you expect from illiterate governor.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

But people are there to help him. How long will it take to bend his leg at knee level as tight as possible. There are only two major arteries. One stopped at the thigh, the other continue from the knee joint. Binding the upper part as tightly as possible will definitely reduce the flow to a trickle. And if the shot is to the lower leg, just bend your knee as tight as possible and the flow will reduce to a trickle.

I'm not a medical doctor but if the wound is not surgically sealed then bending the knee would only make things worse as it would put pressure on the leg muscles and increase blood flow. The best thing to slow the flow of blood is to tie up the upper thigh tightly and make a tourniquet, even that will only buy you some few minutes.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Jovi10: 4:29pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

I understand that too. But I don’t think it’s necessary to charm guns used for ceremonies. That’s misplaced priorities.

However, they say the cause of death is bleeding.

Moreover, charms have antidote. The remaining guards will know the antidote if it was truly charmed.

That's if they allowed the security man speak before killing him
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by sogosamson(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28
Ejo ni owo ninu... Snake get hand inside
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by seunayantokun(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28
Terrible.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Fryx: 4:33pm On Jan 28
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Litmus: 4:35pm On Jan 28
Authorities need to Kill the gun salute culture in Nigeria civilian affairs. Outlaw it. Bedsides, the entire thing has no value. It is uncouth and ghetto. Even too ghetto for the ghetto let alone, in this instance, where August and esteemed personage of the realm ghattred.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Goldenchyke(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28
Just imagine!
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Hezmatosky: 4:38pm On Jan 28
Prof might not be a target. He's just unfortunate. This kind of thing happens, especially when there's a big event and everyone are intoxicated and carried away with happiness. What am not happy about is killing the guard. They shouldn't have killed the guard, its just an accident in the place of work. Uphold him, lock him up, charge him and give him jail terms to serve. Supposing na aboki he mistakenly killed nko🤡
This kind thing happened in my office just on last monday here o. A driver among the drivers employed were assk to resume work. They assigned this very young guy to the oga on top. His first day at work, his first assignment o, the 2022 highlander jeep wey oga just cleared from custom 22m, i don't know how much be the moto sha, but 22million naira is the custom clear am sure of that. Na so the guy pieces the car o beyond repair. Hmmmmmm but the guy still come work till friday. I won't say exactly what will become of him this week.
All these our royal fathers sef, their children are always one kin. The girls go dey saucy while the boys radical and agbero lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.