Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun (72426 Views)

Police Arrest Oyeyode Over Killing Of US-Based Professor, Richard Adeoriokin / Biography Of Richard Adeoriokin A Us-based Professor Killed In Osun State / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Machinegun91(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28
I was expecting to see a white prof.

But I'm okay
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Jan 28
seguno2:

Maybe it’s because Americans don’t follow this celestial excuse for everything that goes wrong, that Nigerians like the late Associate Professor are helping them build their country even more, based on empirical evidence and research for sustainable development and collective progress instead of the Ọkanlawọn lone star psyche of black people

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Goddyj(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28
This is a case of murder and a cover up.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by samwillyco1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28
Lucasinho:

@the bolded, Something is not adding up here.

It seems the security man was paid to kill him but was also killed by those that sent him.

Fear Nigerian politicians.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28
The family shouldn’t forgive, they should squeeze FG of billions, they have a water right case

…local security guard?

Ouch 🤕
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by CJStarz: 6:23pm On Jan 28
LibertyRep:
Damn!

Is the officer drunk or something? Is the gun salute even necessary?
Officer?
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by ComeToJesus: 6:28pm On Jan 28
I attended two different child naming ceremonies organised by two Ladipo Spare part traders at different times.

One thing was common. When their President-General arrived, the weyreh policemen started shooting indiscriminately in the air to announce his arrival.

I was scared stiff. I had to carry my two left waka comot from there..

The Nigerian space is a very ungoverned space. All manner of social deviants and retaàrds abound.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by fearlessfang: 6:31pm On Jan 28
Stay away from Nigeria, it’s a death trap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Sleekfingers: 6:35pm On Jan 28
Okoroawusa:
This was no accident believe me

You dey there?
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Dzzzz: 6:49pm On Jan 28
Was he waving with his gun?
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Justiceleague1: 6:59pm On Jan 28
Hmm...harvesters
What a loss
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by kareemkamil(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28
They need to investigate the shooting
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by tejumorelar: 7:05pm On Jan 28
He heard a gunshot instead of trumpet. He had an epic rapture... RIP
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Jagabanarmy: 7:09pm On Jan 28
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Adexsilver4(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

The first suspect is the prince that ordered the shooting. And why did they kill the shooter? Looks like they are hiding evidence.

It also baffles me that someone died from loss of blood when he is not alone when the incident happened. Why don’t they stop the bleeding immediately? Even soldiers are surviving gun shot to the legs on a battlefield, rather than a man surrounded by idle people.

Mtchew.
Don't mind them useless set of people they were busy pouncing on the security guard when they are suppose to save the man's life first
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by RALPHOW(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28
This is what yoruba called Eedi
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by John4B: 7:29pm On Jan 28
These ppl and stupidity, bidding ur guests farewell with gun shots, now see the result .
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Dididrumz(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28
Nothing you wan tell me, that mans death was planned to happen exactly the way it did. His real killer is still out there.

The security guard was just a tool.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28
john1101:

Because he was a prince i told someone about 4 years ago that Nigerians are f$$$ish people.
Believe me you are not totally wrong
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by kernniejay(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28
Lucasinho:

@the bolded, Something is not adding up here.

It's simple naw, the Governor is ordering investigation into both the accidental killing of Prof. Richard and the mob action that killed the security guard who fired the accidental shot.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by abidem4real: 8:03pm On Jan 28
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-us-professor-accidentally-shot-dead-by-security-bidding-him-goodbye-in-osun/
This life is enigmatic! Imagine a man coming all the way from USA for a function in Ejigbo only to be shot dead when he was about to return
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by NiRfreak(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28
Okoroawusa:
This was no accident believe me
It can never be
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by KingLion007(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

The first suspect is the prince that ordered the shooting. And why did they kill the shooter? Looks like they are hiding evidence.

It also baffles me that someone died from loss of blood when he is not alone when the incident happened. Why don’t they stop the bleeding immediately? Even soldiers are surviving gun shot to the legs on a battlefield, rather than a man surrounded by idle people.

Mtchew.
They are not telling us the truth. Something is fishy.
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by yom2(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28
LibertyRep:
Damn!

Is the officer drunk or something? Is the gun salute even necessary?
untrained and local securities. Where on earth do u fire gun salute on the floor surrounded by people when U are not in d desert alone?
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Ttipsy(f): 8:57pm On Jan 28
Pure wickedness
My God!!!
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Truthshotcrazy: 8:59pm On Jan 28
inoki247:

Lol Dem say make we legalize Gun so if the Security agency can't handle Gun well how will a civilian behave...

Buh me I dey wait to get a license anyway and go for proper training....
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by Ttipsy(f): 9:01pm On Jan 28
Deliberate shooting
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by laborious(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28
clintino700:
How can one handle such a death situation 😥💔
the victim might be on antidepressant drugs or anti blood cloting drugs making him to bleed heavily and lose lots of blood..
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by TruthsFM: 9:20pm On Jan 28
Fryx:

But people are there to help him. How long will it take to bend his leg at knee level as tight as possible. There are only two major arteries. One stopped at the thigh, the other continue from the knee joint. Binding the upper part as tightly as possible will definitely reduce the flow to a trickle. And if the shot is to the lower leg, just bend your knee as tight as possible and the flow will reduce to a trickle.
you have experienced no be small
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by DavidEsq(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28
matify83:
Who celebrates by releasing volleys of gun shots into the air?

This for the umpteenth time has been responsible for many a death in this country but we never learn do we?
Na wetin pride and showiness don cause. Such a pity. If u questioned this se act, u go see.fools dey defend am. That is why the popular Nigerian way of life is doomed
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by justking(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28
Hmmm, just like that.

Untrained security personnel
Re: Richard Adeoriokin Shot Dead By Security Bidding Him Goodbye In Osun by iamL(f): 11:39pm On Jan 28
maasoap:

You do know more than people present there, including his PA who has made it clear that the guard didn't know better about gun salute. grin grin grin

So the PA and the oga knew that the guard didn't know about proper gun salute yet they left him? That alone shows it's a set up. Thousands of witnesses or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.