Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) (2750 Views)

How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos) / Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by damilola4162(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28
Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force have arrested one of the notorious kidnappers, Bello Mohammed who abducted and subsequent killed Nabeeha, the young lady abducted alongside her five sisters in Bwari, Abuja on January 2, Newspremises reports.

Nabeeha met a tragic end of her life when her family failed to meet the ransom demanded by her abductors.

According to the spokesperson for the Nigeria Police Force, Muyiwa Adejobi who is also the Divisional Police Officer of Tafa Division, the police acted on intelligence by conducting a raid at a hotel in Tafa Area, Kaduna State.

During this operation, Bello Mohammed was arrested, and a sum of #2.25 million was seized, believed to be proceeds from ransoms collected within the region.

Adejobi revealed that, during interrogation, the suspect confessed to being part of the gang responsible for kidnapping Barrister Ariyo's family in Bwari on January 2, 2024.

The suspect admitted to his involvement in the killing of kidnapped victims, including Nabeeha, on January 13, 2024, at a kidnappers' camp in Kaduna State.

In an unexpected turn, the suspect attempted to bribe the Divisional Police Officer with #1,000,000, an offer promptly rejected as the DPO remained dedicated to his duty.

Inspector-General of Police, IGP Kayode Adeolu Egbetokun, Ph.D., NPM, has ordered the transfer of the suspect to the DFI-IRT in Abuja for thorough investigations.

The suspect, who also disclosed the participation of five neutralized bandits in Kaduna, led by Mai Gemu (aka Godara), is cooperating with the police. Mai Gemu's deadly camp has been dismantled.

Commending DPO Tafa, SP Idris Ibrahim, for his commitment and professionalism, the IGP assured that the Police would relentlessly pursue criminal elements, ensuring a safer society for all Nigerians.

The suspect remains in custody, aiding ongoing investigations into the matter and the identification of other individuals responsible for these heinous acts.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/police-arrest-notorious-kidnapper-who-murdered-abuja-lady-nabeeha-photo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by GOFRONT(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28
Sure and I hope they arrest the right culprit....

If PatanLa, aka Pantami really want to work with our NIN and BVN, nobody would be afraid of being kidnapped.

Our thought and prayers are with the Kadriyars

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by damilola4162(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28
May her soul test in Peace

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by matify83: 2:30pm On Jan 28
This news will make my day if true.

Mai Gemu must be found dead or alive. The story that his camp has been dismantled does not hold water at all.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by damilola4162(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28
Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Nfplmod
Seun
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by Thundafireseun: 2:32pm On Jan 28
I can bet my ball’s that this guy will eventually be set free
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by illicit(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28
Nice one
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by sketching: 2:40pm On Jan 28
Good news but, they need to catch/kill the others.

About 500 million was paid and he got about 3 million. So assuming they paid them 5 million each, ten more outlaws needs to be caught.

(yes there were other victims that dropped their 100 million each)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUXD0Lpo3SQ
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by JasonScoolari: 2:42pm On Jan 28
Commendable...

I would like to know if the killer of Ini Umoren (The job seeker from Uyo) has been hanged or faced the firing line..

I tried reaching out to the PRO of NPF, but no reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by sketching: 2:42pm On Jan 28
matify83:
This news will make my day if true.

Mai Gemu must be found dead or alive. The story that his camp has been dismantled does not hold water at all.

He is a confirmed kidnapper but he might not be among the gang that killed Nabeeha.

He implicated himself.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by matify83: 2:43pm On Jan 28
sketching:

He is a confirmed kidnapper but he might not be among the gang that killed Nabeeh.

He implicated himself.

Under duress from too. Much beatings i guess?
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by sketching: 2:45pm On Jan 28
matify83:

Even the most hardcore guy, 10 minutes of beating is enough to start talking (both what he did and what he did not do).

But he is NOT an innocent man (especially the fact they caught him in Kaduna, that is their base).

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by searchng4love: 2:46pm On Jan 28
I trust not the police
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by triple996(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28
They should waste him pls. But first let him give information about others.

I seriously think military regime will be better

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by EreluRoz: 2:52pm On Jan 28
See how a worthless menace to the society took the life out of a promising young lady. 😭
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by LordIsaac(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28
When Nigeria is ready, banditry and kidnapping will end within 7days! Even US will marvel.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by gaby(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28
Can we see a picture of the animal?
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by revolt(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28
matify83:

Nigerian police never gets facts. It's always confession.. you drill someone's knees and they will confess to killing bin laden

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by Visocrate(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28
He will repent then seek for amnesty after which the gunmen will pardon him
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by bnanny: 4:19pm On Jan 28
Let's see the pics of the killer. These people lives among us, let's be vigilant and report any suspicious people around us and government should man up and equipped our security men to world standard, and pay them well too to encourage good people to join.
For our government to do the right thing they instead eat the money meant for everyone and run exile abroad every time they lose election. Nigeria is now a business, they see us the people as the product they trade between both parties. So rubbish.
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by Seunpapa65: 4:40pm On Jan 28
The go still release am
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by keymatt(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28
Good one. Hope they'll not release him secretly like Kabiru Sokoto. Terrorist like him need to be send to the great beyond as soon as possible.

We need more Israeli security personnel in Nigeria to secure Abuja and Middle Beltan states from terrorist herdsmen. cool
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by Creamypie(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28
He should equally be beheaded on live TV
Re: Police Arrest Notorious Kidnapper Who Murdered Abuja Lady, Nabeeha(photo) by KingLennon(m): 6:10am On Jan 29
The only mistake some people made in life was to come from Nigeria sad. In a sane country, many of them will still be alive

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Who Posed As A Man Mad Burnt To Death In Kwara State. See Photo / See As Fake Modeling Agency Strip Girls Naked And Take Advantage Of Them. / Here Is Hushpuppi’s Last Statement Before He Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.