Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) (1867 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 5:50am On Feb 01
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I thought you were smarter. In mathematics and physics there is only space-time. In real life common sense ought tell you space and time can't be finite. What do you call the time before time started and what would you call the time after time ends?? Same with nothing ("space"wink. What do you call the nothing after nothing ends and what was there before nothing started??

As to how infinite universe fits into simulation, I thought you were smarter. How hard is it to make space infinite in a matrix?? Also, in a simulation the infinitude of space would be an illusion. We can only see a finite portion of it, which contains evidence that it is actually infinite, but only that finite portion that we can sense need actually be simulated at all, and only much smaller portions need be simulated in any great detail.
Also, remember, we only know it is generated, matrix-wise or otherwise, but we don't know how. And it is highly unlikely it was generated in the same exact way as our computers of today.
All we know is, it is not "real", it is not the "real world". And when something is not real you can have an infinite number of infinite universes!

Did time begin? Did space begin? Answer those 2 simple questions to reveal how how shallow you are.

You yourself said that the the speed of light indicates a processor limit so how can a processor with limits simulate Infinity? Use that muscles between your ears at some point instead of regurgitating what you barely understand.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 6:39am On Feb 01
LordReed:

Did time begin? Did space begin? Answer those 2 simple questions to reveal how how shallow you are.

You yourself said that the the speed of light indicates a processor limit so how can a processor with limits simulate Infinity? Use that muscles between your ears at some point instead of regurgitating what you barely understand.

*Politeness*
Kindly, you're talking like someone who can neither visualize nor reason for himself, only what he read somewhere.
THINK! What was the time b4 time started? Same for nothing-space - what was there before nothing-space and what would be there at the end of it?
Guy below also says it well

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 7:07am On Feb 01
LordReed:

And I gave you an assignment to go find who claimed Einstein said it or alternatively point out the letter or work that contains the quote. Oga researcher it shouldn't be too hard for you na.

*Politeness*
Kindly, you kinda making a fool of yourself sir. This is not only a well-known Einstein quote, it is one quote that is actually im his "voice" and not in any doubt at all by any relevant authority. It is like doubting Descartes said "I think therefore I am"! Here's the quote again, go to work and find out if any other person is doubting Einstein said it besides your humble self:

Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper. - Albert Einstein
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 8:22am On Feb 01
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Kindly, you kinda making a fool of yourself sir. This is not only a well-known Einstein quote, it is one quote that is actually im his "voice" and not in any doubt at all by any relevant authority. It is like doubting Descartes said "I think therefore I am"! Here's the quote again, go to work and find out if any other person is doubting Einstein said it besides your humble self:

Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper. - Albert Einstein

No dumdum it's not a well known quote because it is not in any of his works or letters. The fool here is you who keeps saying things he doesn't know. Mr Researcher prove me wrong and say the work or letter he wrote it in. Should be very easy for you with your vaunted research skills.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Feb 01
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Kindly, you're talking like someone who can neither visualize nor reason for himself, only what he read somewhere.
THINK! What was the time b4 time started? Same for nothing-space - what was there before nothing-space and what would be there at the end of it?
Guy below also says it well

Look at this one who has to constantly invoke authority accusing me of being unable to think for himself. What a tool.

Dumdum there was no time! And there was no space! They both began at some point so they are not infinite. Are your brain cells doing social distancing, that's why it's not connecting in that brain of yours?

Dumdum can't even wrap his brain round the fact that we say that time began 13.8 billion years ago already indicates that it is finite. Have you ever seen were infinity is countable? What a knucklehead.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 5:13pm On Feb 01
LordReed:

Look at this one who has to constantly invoke authority accusing me of being unable to think for himself. What a tool.

Dumdum there was no time! And there was no space! They both began at some point so they are not infinite. Are your brain cells doing social distancing, that's why it's not connecting in that brain of yours?

Dumdum can't even wrap his brain round the fact that we say that time began 13.8 billion years ago already indicates that it is finite. Have you ever seen were infinity is countable? What a knucklehead.

*Politeness*
Genius who can't think for himself, what was the period before your big bang started your time if not time? What would you call it?? Same with spatial nothing ("space*). Before big bang there was spatial nothing. If we assume the universe is finite, beyond the universe there is still nothing which continues infinitely. THINK for once, genius!
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 5:18pm On Feb 01
LordReed:

No dumdum it's not a well known quote because it is not in any of his works or letters. The fool here is you who keeps saying things he doesn't know. Mr Researcher prove me wrong and say the work or letter he wrote it in. Should be very easy for you with your vaunted research skills.

*Politeness*
You know, I keep trying to prevent you continuing making a fool of yourself. If you had only asked yourself why you are the only one doubting the quote, you would have stopped embarrassing yourself. See below, genius!

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Genius who can't think for himself, what was the period before your big bang started your time if not time? What would you call it?? Same with spatial nothing ("space*). Before big bang there was spatial nothing. If we assume the universe is finite, beyond the universe there is still nothing which continues infinitely. THINK for once, genius!

Dumdum, there was no time before time started, you tool. That is why we can only count 13.8 billion years which, you absolute tool, is not infinity.

Dumdum focus! We are talking about the universe not outside it, you dimwit.

You are just a stupid regurgitating bot with no comprehension of what you are even spoon fed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 5:38pm On Feb 01
LordReed:

Dumdum, there was no time before time started, you tool. That is why we can only count 13.8 billion years which, you absolute tool, is not infinity.

Dumdum focus! We are talking about the universe not outside it, you dimwit.

You are just a stupid regurgitating bot with no comprehension of what you are even spoon fed.

*Politeness*
He finally reveals the source of his confusion!!
"We are talking about the universe not outside it"
Finally he admits he was wrong!
When did we say we were only talking within the universe?? We were talking of time and spatial nothing!! Same way with speed, we were not only talking about the universe otherwise why would I say you can always go faster infinitely when we know there is a speed limit in the uninverse??
Finally!
QED on both Einstein quote and time/space!
Notice how I always defeat you? cheesy
QED
Ciao!
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
He finally reveals the source of his confusion!!
"We are talking about the universe not outside it"
Finally he admits he was wrong!
When did we say we were only talking within the universe?? We were talking of time and spatial nothing!! Same way with speed, we were not only talking about the universe otherwise why would I say you can always go faster infinitely when we know there is a speed limit in the uninverse??
Finally!
QED on both Einstein quote and time/space!
Notice how I always defeat you? cheesy
QED
Ciao!

Your own words you shell shocked dumdum

PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.- Albert Einstein

Here's what I.mean by research: copy the above and find out if anybody else is doubting Einstein said it besides your genius self!.

You keep saying the universe is finite. How do you know??

My contention has always been that this our reality was set up by forces outside it. You are the one obsessed with the word "god"!
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by jaephoenix(m): 12:53am On Feb 12
jesusjnr2020:
No surprises coming from the same one blindly arguing about heterosexuals being more prone to HIV and consequent death than homosexuals. It takes smartness to be able to do that.
There are studies to that. Both sexual orientations are prone
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by jaephoenix(m): 12:55am On Feb 12
jesusjnr2020:
You must have been blind to the provided screenshot which exposed the height of desperation from atheists to suggest superior argument, so here is it again. Now look at it carefully so you could make sense the next time you quote me.
Maybe atheists create multiple accounts to like comments(which is childish) but theists do that too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru / The Georgia Guidstones, Population Controll And The Revelation Of John. / A - Z Names Given To Pentecostal Churches In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.