Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) (1832 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 6:20pm On Jan 29
LordReed:

It doesn't matter what light is doing or how it defeats your incredulity, you need to demonstrate that a god is responsible for the phenomenon. Yes I read your post and it still doesn't add up at all. Light has a characteristic therefore god, huh??!!

Stop misquoting people to prove a point, that is not what Einstein said. The quote is:

“I cannot seriously believe [in quantum mechanics] because the theory is incompatible with the requirement that physics should represent reality in space and time without spooky action at a distance...”

Where in that quote does someone or control occur?

*Politeness*
See the Einstein quote below, Mr. Know-it-all.cheesy
I don't have to demonstrate anything. Speed limit in the universe is one of many things that point to an underlying controling influence external to this our exitence. In our reality there are no speed limits unless they are imposed by something external

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
See the Einstein quote below, Mr. Know-it-all.
I don't have to demonstrate anything. Speed limit in the universe is one of many things that point to an underlying controling influence external to this our exitence. In our reality there are no speed limits unless they are imposed by something external

No it does not, that's your conjecture and you need to demonstrate that is more than just your conjecture. I am pretty sure if the limit didn't exist you'd say it was proof of your god.

Funny how this quote does not pop up in any of his works, hmmmm.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29
Elemosho478:

What a load of bollock lol

no baby can talk or think in the womb, babies are not conscious if you really think otherwise then i doubt if you are even intelligent or can think critically.

Who told you there's a speed limit in the universe ? Just because we haven't discover a way to be faster than light yet doesn't mean there's a speed limit in the universe and have you been to other places in the universe to be so sure and that we are the only one in the universe ? there was a time when human couldn't move faster than a horse now we have aircrafts, super cars and can even exceed the speed of sound and so many technologies.

Look at you speaking so enthusiastically about the universe, there was a time we thought there wasn't a thing like that. There was a time when we thought there was nothing beyond the sky and the sky was the limit until we discovered space and the solar system and then the universe.

If you can't comprehend it then it must be because a supreme existence make it that away jumping to conclusion typically like someone that can't think critically, if everyone in the world think like you we would still be living in caves and shits without any advancement in all aspects of life.

There's nothing logical in your write up, all hogwash, make up beliefs and self masturbation.

Science requires proof, religious belief requires faith. Scientists don't try to prove or disprove God's existence because they know there isn't an experiment that can ever detect God.

How did u know there is a universe?

U stop at universe

Any other peso can stoap at god
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 7:07pm On Jan 29
LordReed:

No it does not, that's your conjecture and you need to demonstrate that is more than just your conjecture. I am pretty sure if the limit didn't exist you'd say it was proof of your god.

Funny how this quote does not pop up in any of his works, hmmmm.

*Politeness*
About Einstein quote, another thing you're learning from me. I keep teaching you! cheesy

About speed limit in the universe, in this our reality things don't suddenly stop adding speed. The fact you can't exceed a certain speed no matter what is sign there is external influence Like I told you that is what happens in computer programming- nothing can exceed the speed of the processor
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
About Einstein quote, another thing you're learning from me. I keep teaching you! cheesy

About speed limit in the universe, in this our reality things don't suddenly stop adding speed. The fact you can't exceed a certain speed no matter what is sign there is external influence Like I told you that is what happens in computer programming- nothing can exceed the speed of the processor

You keep teaching me anything but the exact thing I asked you about. LoLz. BTW the reason the quote doesn't appear in any of Einstein's works is because he didn't say it, someone else claims he said it. Funny isn't it LMAO!

Dude show me how you know it is therefore because of a god. You cannot jump from a computer processor has finite speed to therefore a god exists. Everything in the universe is finite so how is that evidence of a god?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 8:38pm On Jan 29
LordReed:

You keep teaching me anything but the exact thing I asked you about. LoLz. BTW the reason the quote doesn't appear in any of Einstein's works is because he didn't say it, someone else claims he said it. Funny isn't it LMAO!

Dude show me how you know it is therefore because of a god. You cannot jump from a computer processor has finite speed to therefore a god exists. Everything in the universe is finite so how is that evidence of a god?

*Politeness*
I taught you and u want me to do the research for you too cheesy Do a little research like me.
You are obsessed with the word "god", aren't you? My only assertion is that this our world was organized. All evidence points to that.
About speed of light, I can't keep explaining g the same thing. This person below says it well also

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by KnownUnknown: 9:11pm On Jan 29
@PoliteActivist

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

Doesn’t matter what the apartheid swine thinks or what Einstein allegedly said.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by KnownUnknown: 9:17pm On Jan 29
All these “we are living in a simulation” clowns never say what exactly we are simulating. grin

It’s like they watched the Matrix then act as if they stumbled on a novel idea while ignoring that the machines built the matrix to simulate the real world.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 9:24pm On Jan 29
KnownUnknown:
@PoliteActivist

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority

Doesn’t matter what the apartheid swine thinks or what Einstein allegedly said.

*Politeness*
Your quarrel is not just with Einstein, it is also with Elon Musk, Tyson Degress, and just about every person at the vanguard of thought, AI, simulation, and computing. They are all wrong and you and Nairaland atheists who say nothing organized our reality are right!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by KnownUnknown: 9:27pm On Jan 29
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Your quarrel is not just with Einstein, it is also with Elon Musk, Tyson Degress, and just about every person at the vanguard of thought, AI, simulation, and computing. They are all wrong and you and Nairaland atheists who say nothing organized our reality are right!

Don’t care what they say. If the topic is their expertise then I’ll give them an ear but their delusions do not become valid just because they are an authority in a particular field. They are not the “vanguard” of anything.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 9:33pm On Jan 29
KnownUnknown:

Don’t care what they say. If the topic is their expertise then I’ll give them an ear but their delusions do not become valid just because they are an authority in a particular field. They are not the “vanguard” of anything.
*Politeness*
It is their expertise! Elon Musk is at the vanguard of all these. He owns xAI and designed computer games all his youth, plus he is a confirmed genius. You can't get more expert than that!

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by KnownUnknown: 9:48pm On Jan 29
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
It is their expertise! Elon Musk is at the vanguard of all these. He owns xAI and designed computer games all his youth, plus he is a confirmed genius. You can't get more expert than that!

“Confirmed genius” my ass lmao. who “confirmed” it?
I don’t care what he owns or allegedly designed, that still doesn’t make him an “expert” in anything outside his limited purview of alleged video games design.

I can also say we have a 50/50 chance that we are inhabiting the dream of a gigantic leprechaun. I’m also an expert in finance so that makes me an expert in “simulation hypothesis”. Lol
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I taught you and u want me to do the research for you too cheesy Do a little research like me.
You are obsessed with the word "god", aren't you? My only assertion is that this our world was organized. All evidence points to that.
About speed of light, I can't keep explaining g the same thing. This person below says it well also

LMAO if you did any research you won't have quoted some wonky quote attributed to Einstein that is not really from Einstein. Up your research game bro.

You haven't explained anything. Telling me that something is finite therefore there must be an external influence is bunkum. The entire universe is finite so why pick one aspect of it tell me there is something special about its own "finiteness"?

You can't explain anything because you are simply parroting something you think validates your beliefs. Look at you trying to hide behind your finger claiming you aren't talking about a god. LoLz.

BTW even if the simulation hypothesis was proved conclusively tomorrow it still won't prove that your god exists. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by Edybleketara: 10:05pm On Jan 29
Elemosho478:

If they claimed the world is like a computer program, can a computer program be capable of self awareness and consciousness and do something the programmer didn't program it or allowed it to do. According to their own logic it mean God is responsible for all suffering and tragedy on earth because the world is his program and design and there shouldn't be something like sins against God because there's no way we can act in a way that God don't like if God the programmer didn't program us that way, even denying God existence is part of the program and we shouldn't be capable of doing something like that unless God programmed us that way. So what are they mad about atheists for or what is all the noise about committing sins against God is exactly ? the world is like a computer program nothing should be possible in it unless God the programmer programmed us that way according to that logic.
Exactly. If God exists, then everything humans can do, God gave us the ability to do it since we didn't design ourselves. There are so many ways God could have designed humans, if truly he doesn't want us to sin, he would have created us in such a way that we can't sin, in fact there will be nothing like sin anywhere in the universe. But humans have flaws, that shows we weren't created by a flawless perfect designer.

Religious fanatics will tell you Satan brought sin into the world, but then again, who created Satan? who designed him in such a way that he can bring sin into the world??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by Edybleketara: 10:16pm On Jan 29
fuckingAyaya:
Una dey find evidence to believe God truly exist, as per una mate or una fellow mortal being? Humans will always be foolish in their foolishness. That's why they are foolishly exploring other planets to look for their foolishness. Wereys that cant look at the sun na God wey bright pass sun una wan see omo ! any atheist that dies he will beg for 2seconds to correct many things on earth but he go don late. And the funniest part is that even if we die we cant see God except you're a saint without sin, yes.
This is typical of how a fraudster would respond when you ask him for evidence. He knows he has no evidence, so when you ask him for one, he comes up with all kinds of reasons and excuses why he can't provide you with one.

God is too big for me to ask for evidence of his existence, but he's not too big to want my worship and believe in him... What a confused God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 10:21pm On Jan 29
LordReed:

LMAO if you did any research you won't have quoted some wonky quote attributed to Einstein that is not really from Einstein. Up your research game bro.

You haven't explained anything. Telling me that something is finite therefore there must be an external influence is bunkum. The entire universe is finite so why pick one aspect of it tell me there is something special about its own "finiteness"?

You can't explain anything because you are simply parroting something you think validates your beliefs. Look at you trying to hide behind your finger claiming you aren't talking about a god. LoLz.

BTW even if the simulation hypothesis was proved conclusively tomorrow it still won't prove that your god exists. Bwahahahahaha!

*Politeness*
Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper. - Albert Einstein

Here's what I.mean by research: copy the above and find out if anybody else is doubting Einstein said it besides your genius self!.

You keep saying the universe is finite. How do you know??

My contention has always been that this our reality was set up by forces outside it. You are the one obsessed with the word "god"!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29
Edybleketara:
This is typical of how a fraudster would respond when you ask him for evidence. He knows he has no evidence, so when you ask him for one, he comes up with all kinds of reasons and excuses why he can't provide you with one.

God is too big for me to ask for evidence of his existence, but he's not too big to want my worship and believe in him... What a confused God.
I pray u return back to ur senses bro, mortal man will always think he's fast to talk lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by Edybleketara: 11:05pm On Jan 29
fuckingAyaya:
I pray u return back to ur senses bro, mortal man will always think he's fast to talk lol
Zombies that can't think for themselves. Little wonder pastors are ripping you people off.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by Elemosho478: 5:09am On Jan 30
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper. - Albert Einstein

Here's what I.mean by research: copy the above and find out if anybody else is doubting Einstein said it besides your genius self!.

My contention has always been that this our reality was set up by forces outside it. You are the one obsessed with the word "god"!

So it is no more a god but now forces lol

You are gradually seeing the light lol
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:13am On Jan 30
Edybleketara:
Zombies that can't think for themselves. Little wonder pastors are ripping you people off.
He who the Son sets free is free indeed! The real zombies (slaves of the devil) think they're free though.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Jan 30
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*

LoLz! Is that what you call research? No wonder you can bring such a wonky quote. Assignment for you since you can find out who gave Einstein's death bed words, find out who gave your wonky Einstein quote. Find out why that quote is not in any of Einstein's works or letters. Don't be lazy, do some research. LMAO.

Yes the universe is finite because it has a boundary. Maybe you need to research that too.

LoLz! Keep hiding behind that finger. As if it was not you who said:
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
What I'll NEVER understand is how anyone can say he is an atheist, that there is no God. The most you can say is that YOU DON'T KNOW!!!

** By the way, nobody has ever died and come back. Because, by definition, if you truly died you can't come back. So only way we can know is to have someone on the other side tell us!
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*

See person wey talk say e do research. Bwahahahahaha!

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30
KnownUnknown:

Anybody claiming research expertise and saying Elon Musk is the vanguard of something is either smoking crack or shallower than a tea cup saucer. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30
Elemosho478:

Let him keep hiding behind one finger. LoLz.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by KnownUnknown: 5:07pm On Jan 30
LordReed:

Anybody claiming research expertise and saying Elon Musk is the vanguard of something is either smoking crack or shallower than a tea cup saucer. LoLz.

I kinda of give him the benefit of doubt. He’s probably just a young person that has not developed his reasoning abilities well enough.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 9:49am On Jan 31
KnownUnknown:

I kinda of give him the benefit of doubt. He’s probably just a young person that has not developed his reasoning abilities well enough.

Hmmm, I think he just jumped down a rabbit hole of simulation theory and Elon Musk fanboyism.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 3:51pm On Jan 31
Elemosho478:

*Politeness*
Maybe you're a bit confused by your obsession with the word "god"
The contention has always been: was this our reality set up (which of course implies a force behind it - "God*) or was it all by happenstance?
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 4:09pm On Jan 31
LordReed:

Yes the universe is finite because it has a boundary. Maybe you need to research that too.

LoLz! Keep hiding behind that finger. As if it was not you who said:

*Politeness*
We don't know that the universe is finite and it is impossible for us to know. Most of the universe is unobservable to us. There is a hypothesis that it is finite, just as there is a hypothesis that it is not.

But there are things we KNOW cannot be finite. They are time, space (nothing), and speed. No matter how fast something is going it can always go faster unless there is an external constraint preventing it.

Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 4:28pm On Jan 31
LordReed:

See person wey talk say e do research. Bwahahahahaha!

*Politeness*
I thought you were better than this. Are you only now finding out there is debate as to Einstein's last words? Why do you think I didn't mention it in my write-up nor did I insist on it nor did I tell you to research it.
You were told specifically what to research.
An Einstein quote was spelled out for you and you were told to research to find out if anyone else is doubting Einstein said it - except your genius self l!
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
We don't know that the universe is finite and it is impossible for us to know. Most of the universe is unobservable to us. There is a hypothesis that it is finite, just as there is a hypothesis that it is not.

But there are things we KNOW cannot be finite. They are time, space (nothing), and speed. No matter how fast something is going it can always go faster unless there is an external constraint preventing it.

Time and space started 13.8 billion years ago therefore it is finite. The universe is expanding it means it has a boundary that already delineates a limit.

BTW if you think the universe is infinite then where does your simulation enter in? LoLz.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by LordReed(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I thought you were better than this. Are you only now finding out there is debate as to Einstein's last words? Why do you think I didn't mention it in my write-up nor did I insist on it nor did I tell you to research it.
You were told specifically what to research.
An Einstein quote was spelled out for you and you were told to research to find out if anyone else is doubting Einstein said it - except your genius self l!

And I gave you an assignment to go find who claimed Einstein said it or alternatively point out the letter or work that contains the quote. Oga researcher it shouldn't be too hard for you na.
Re: Why Do Atheists Always Wait For Death To Get Sense? Makes No Sense! (Photo) by PoliteActivist: 2:40am On Feb 01
LordReed:

Time and space started 13.8 billion years ago therefore it is finite. The universe is expanding it means it has a boundary that already delineates a limit.

BTW if you think the universe is infinite then where does your simulation enter in? LoLz.

*Politeness*
I thought you were smarter. In mathematics and physics there is only space-time. In real life common sense ought tell you space and time can't be finite. What do you call the time before time started and what would you call the time after time ends?? Same with nothing ("space"wink. What do you call the nothing after nothing ends and what was there before nothing started??

As to how infinite universe fits into simulation, I thought you were smarter. How hard is it to make space infinite in a matrix?? Also, in a simulation the infinitude of space would be an illusion. We can only see a finite portion of it, which contains evidence that it is actually infinite, but only that finite portion that we can sense need actually be simulated at all, and only much smaller portions need be simulated in any great detail.
Also, remember, we only know it is generated, matrix-wise or otherwise, but we don't know how. And it is highly unlikely it was generated in the same exact way as our computers of today.
All we know is, it is not "real", it is not the "real world". And when something is not real you can have an infinite number of infinite universes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sin Against The Holy Spirit / What Would Jesus Do To Celebrate His Birthday? / You Crave Heaven, Yet Pray For Long Life On Earth: Are You Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.