Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS (16913 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28
ednut1:
Algeria and Libya dey there

As a business man you go gree transport your product through the sahel?
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by femi4: 7:49pm On Jan 28
OgaTheTop2:
Without those three countries, there is no Ecowas.
lolz

The big boys in Ecowas remains Nig ,Ghana, CIV and Senegal
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by SmartMen: 7:49pm On Jan 28
HardBishop:
Let them go... Instead of them to vent their grievance to ECOWAS, they just hijacked power and chased the installed president away.

The major reason they behave that way was because of RUSSIA. I hope say Russia dissapoint them

Talking like a typical empty head that supports a corrupt government like Tinubu.

Come sell your papa land to me for 100k naira when others dey sell their own for 10 million naira. That is what you want them to do with their country where France buy commodities such as Uranium below market price, dirt cheap and you expect them to be happy.

E no dey hard to spot Tinubut supports, they support anything retrogressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by omoiyalayi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28
ECOWAS na toothless bulldog

They are not proactive at all

When the former leaders of these different countries were overreaching themselves trampling on the constitution of their countries ECOWAS was deaf and dumb that time

They should reform themselves first and set a new rule for their members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Lexusgs430: 7:53pm On Jan 28
Let's see what bola would now say........ He cannot fix nigeria, but thinks he can fix ecowas.......๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Akinpresident: 7:54pm On Jan 28
Ecowas don play finish and now learning in the hard way.

The sanctions shouldn't have been the first move. Negotiations and diplomacy should have been the status quo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Macdeey: 7:54pm On Jan 28
Nwaokunkpara:
Very funny after all gara gara
I swear grin grin grin
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Slytiger: 7:58pm On Jan 28
datola:
Hmm... Where did this new originate from?

And Where did ECOWAS say: "Where are ready for negotiation" na
The thread title is different from there content.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Cryptokin(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28
Kelvinofficial:
The leadership of Nigeria in the subregion is increasingly been threatened both by internal factors and external factor beyond our power. Itโ€™s going to take wisdom and power projection to get things in order again in West Africa. West Africa have to recognize Nigeria as the power that be, either by coercion or diplomacy or even by force if we have to! West Africa is our backyard. Any other thing is noise.

Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ have to get her house in order first. We can win this game in the long run only if we can achieve self sufficiency in most things we consume, and export massively to these countries. Fund our local companies doing well here to establish in these countries. Then create one currency for the west African subregion. We can do it, EAC are doing it. Until then letโ€™s keep focusing on things that really donโ€™t matter ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Spoken like a real Patriot!

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Fibonacci88: 8:02pm On Jan 28
aribisala0:

You are still bitter

Mumu I have moved on. Na all of us go enjoy and suffer the bulabu together. I will be changing my dollars earned on my fx trading on binance this week for N1,400 while u agbadorians are shouting ebim pa wa. Keep standing on the mandate till 2031.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by aribisala0(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28
Fibonacci88:

Mumu I have moved on. Na all of us go enjoy and suffer the bulabu together. I will be changing my dollars earned on my fx trading on binance this week for N1,400 while u agbadorians are shouting ebim pa wa. Keep standing on the mandate till 2031.

Lol you people are predictable
Profound inferiority complex with unnecessary boasting about imaginary wealth
Brainless and devoid of wisdom

This is an anonymous forum
Coming here to boast of dollars shows you are weak,troubled by inferiority complex and senseless
Any fool can boast about anything here. No one will believe you and you are only making a fool of yourself

Empty barrels.......
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Fibonacci88: 8:12pm On Jan 28
aribisala0:

Lol you people are predictable
Profound inferiority complex with unnecessary boasting about imaginary wealth
Brainless and devoid of wisdom

This is an anonymous forum
Coming here to boast of dollars shows you are weak,troubled by inferiority complex and senseless
Any fool can boast about anything here. No one will believe you and you are only making a fool of yourself

Empty barrels.......
Oga shut up...u don chop today?? U were jobless to dig my pre election posts but u can't go back to check my other posts about my trading on nl. I don't need to chest beat to someone who is a useful slave to politicians. Just want to let u know say na una go suffer pass for this bad govt. Me I will vote Tinubu in 2027 to finish what remains of u urchins who think election is about being politically correct.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by KillahPriest: 8:18pm On Jan 28
What an embarrassment cool
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Charly68: 8:20pm On Jan 28
The best decaion ever...those nations will allign with Russian to maintain their full independence from France who has enslaved them for over a.long period of time. They have impoverished the nations and some greedy.and selfish African heads are teaming up with France to enslave their brothers .. Military are needed atimes to fight this kind of battles. Where the civilian Govt failed to deliver ,they ahould be booted out to maintain a change. All this democracy agitations that has no dividends can't fly in a nation with hungry.majority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by aribisala0(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28
Fibonacci88:

Oga shut up...u don chop today?? U were jobless to dig my pre election posts but u can't go back to check my other posts about my trading on nl. I don't need to chest beat to someone who is a useful slave to politicians. Just want to let u know say na una go suffer pass for this bad govt. Me I will vote Tinubu in 2027 to finish what remains of u urchins who think election is about being politically correct.
I have been chopping before your mother was born. Confirmed
It is in your culture to boast with what you don't have
It is not by mouth
Empty barrels are full of noisemouth

You are not feeding anyone here . No one has begged you for anything
So you are sounding like an idiot with inferiority complex
It is an element of your culture that makes sense to you
To others it makes you look like animals
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Franking: 8:23pm On Jan 28
grin.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Franking: 8:24pm On Jan 28
Free them. Democracy as we practice it only favours the political class. Let's invent a system of government that favours the majority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by arantess: 8:25pm On Jan 28
HORLADY:
They will suffer if they dare to leave ECOWAS reason being that three of them are landlocked Countries
Funny conclusion...
So there are no other foreign or regional bodies they can align with?

Do you know Burkina faso is already in bed with Russia?
100 Russian soldiers are already camping in Burkina faso.

So what can you ecowas give them that Russia can't and won't?

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Nice2023(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28
HORLADY:
They will suffer if they dare to leave ECOWAS reason being that three of them are landlocked Countries

Guinnea is the supply route.

That means,u are not aware what has been going on.

Guinea had a coupe that wasn't supported by Ecowas,so Guinea got angry because they were suspended by Ecowas then,Burkinafaso decided to leave Ghana so as to use the Guinean sea port for all their supplies,then Burkinafaso threatened Ghana that,their northern border they had secured in the past would have to be porous because of the activities of terrorists around the area.

Sadly,they Burkinafaso also threatened to block Ghana from getting supplies from Niger such as onions,wheat,maize and other commodities from entering their country.

Then Ghana had to warn Ecowas of the consequences of the Nigeria invading Niger Republic and listed possible consequences if the invasion should ever proceed which further heightened tension against the Ecowas block.

U can see that,even the three countries and Guinea are altogether standing strong against the toothless Ecowas hence their plea for cohesion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by blacknp(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28
Qadaffi2idiamin:
The head of ECOWAS is in France climbing olosho and cleaning dust from the table with his nose.

Rotten ECOWAS. Is West Africa serious with governance?

Mad people everywhere!
An oblivious Failureโ€™s assertion.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by arantess: 8:28pm On Jan 28
Kelvinofficial:
The leadership of Nigeria in the subregion is increasingly been threatened both by internal factors and external factor beyond our power. Itโ€™s going to take wisdom and power projection to get things in order again in West Africa. West Africa have to recognize Nigeria as the power that be, either by coercion or diplomacy or even by force if we have to! West Africa is our backyard. Any other thing is noise.

Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ have to get her house in order first. We can win this game in the long run only if we can achieve self sufficiency in most things we consume, and export massively to these countries. Fund our local companies doing well here to establish in these countries. Then create one currency for the west African subregion. We can do it, EAC are doing it. Until then letโ€™s keep focusing on things that really donโ€™t matter ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Who will respect you by force?
Niger?
๐Ÿ˜‚
Who exactly?
You want to force people to respect you because you are what?
It is earned oo abegii

Your passport is 50th out of 54 in Africa and you are talking about respect
๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by blacknp(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28
arantess:

Who will respect you by force?
Niger?
๐Ÿ˜‚
Who exactly?
You want to force people to respect you because you are what?
It is earned oo abegii

Your passport is 50th out of 54 in Africa and you are talking about respect
๐Ÿ˜‚
I want to believe that you are from Ghana? Because only a Shameless Nigerian with nothing to offer will be proud to utter the thrash you wrote?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by skywalker240(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28
HORLADY:
De play
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by teemy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28
The better choice. Anything that will remove the fear of war in the region is better o.

teemy:

The risk of this is that they could declare war with any of the shoreline countries that offends them. Possibly a gameplan in play already.

With West Africa divided, WW3 might become a reality with Russia and Eastern nations against the Western world. This should not be taken with levity.

We had better start negotiating for a united region again.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by skywalker240(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28
Nice2023:

Guinnea is the supply route.

That means,u are not aware what has been going on.

Guinea had a coupe that wasn't supported by Ecowas,so Guinea got angry because they were suspended by Ecowas then,Burkinafaso decided to leave Ghana so as to use the Guinean sea port for all their supplies,then Burkinafaso threatened Ghana that,their northern border they had secured in the past would have to be porous because of the activities of terrorists around the area.

Sadly,they Burkinafaso also threatened to block Ghana from getting supplies from Niger such as onions,wheat,maize and other commodities from entering their country.

Then Ghana had to warn Ecowas of the consequences of the Nigeria invading Niger Republic and listed possible consequences if the invasion should ever proceed which further heightened tension against the Ecowas block.

U can see that,even the three countries and Guinea are altogether standing strong against the toothless Ecowas hence their plea for cohesion.

Omo that is called

"HOLD THEIR BROKUS TIGHT" grin
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by nedekid: 8:38pm On Jan 28
Kelvinofficial:

West Africa is our backyard? . The sooner we smell the coffee the better. Have you checked the value of eg cfa recently? Citizens of those countries that were as poor as church rats now have more purchasing power than Nigerians. They look as Nigerians as the poor folks. How many Ghanaians, citizens of Benin, Togo etc attend Nigerian universities as ours flood in thousands to theirs? How many Nigerians are in Ghana finding their daily bread compared to handful of Ghanaians in Nigeria. We closed our borders, they cried a bit but have all seen they can do without us. Just as the rich man on your steet that no longer had money, just his big run down house.
The earlier we realise our current status as a toothless bulldog, the better for us.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Cmeo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28
Some least expected African countries are waking up and smelling the coffee, challenging and changing the narrative of Africa. Neo-colonialist and their agents should be ready to "let the poor breath"
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by skywalker240(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28
SmartMen:

Talking like a typical empty head that supports a corrupt government like Tinubu.

Come sell your papa land to me for 100k naira when others dey sell their own for 10 million naira. That is what you want them to do with their country where France buy commodities such as Uranium below market price, dirt cheap and you expect them to be happy.

E no dey hard to spot Tinubut supports, they support anything retrogressive.
Omo those guys thinking faculty don pass 0.2 kilobytes

Even mumu wise pass them
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by SIXFEETUNDER: 8:49pm On Jan 28
They should trade secrets with Russia and start building nuclear weapons na wetin go ginger Nigeria I swear
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by loswhite(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28
Ladiesdoctor:
Anything that will make Africa not to be controlled by oyibo is a welcome development
Lol you guys are so foolish. The Russians are black right?

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by jojothaiv(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28
UK exit from the EU, heaven didn't fall, okay, things are bit hard all over the UK but life fvcking go on.

If the triune (Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger) are okay without associating with ECOWAS, all fine and good, life will surely goes on...
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by BigBashiru: 9:29pm On Jan 28
Charly68:
The best decaion ever...those nations will allign with Russian to maintain their full independence from France who has enslaved them for over a.long period of time. They have impoverished the nations and some greedy.and selfish African heads are teaming up with France to enslave their brothers .. Military are needed atimes to fight this kind of battles. Where the civilian Govt failed to deliver ,they ahould be booted out to maintain a change. All this democracy agitations that has no dividends can't fly in a nation with hungry.majority

Well said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants / UK And Germany Wonโ€™t Send Tanks To Ukraine / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.