Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS (16915 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by BigBashiru: 9:48pm On Jan 28
loswhite:
Lol you guys are so foolish. The Russians are black right?

You don't know history...by 1900 the whole of Africa had been colonized except for Ethiopia.

Local African chiefs fought the yellow monkeys (western European savages)....

The first country to support african fight against the western European barbarians was the Soviet Union (Russia) in 1917 followed by China in 1948....

The United States and UK under Margaret thatcher and Ronald Reagan supported colonization of Africa including South africa especially.

Cuba supported Namibia Angola and South africa with up to 55000 troops leading to independence of Namibia and South Africa against the wishes of the USA and UK. That's part of why Cuba is under sanctions of USA today.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Anunakeeh: 9:52pm On Jan 28

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by arantess: 9:54pm On Jan 28
blacknp:
I want to believe that you are from Ghana? Because only a Shameless Nigerian with nothing to offer will be proud to utter the thrash you wrote?
The truth is truly bitter to swallow....
Pull out your head from arse and smell it.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by BigBashiru: 9:59pm On Jan 28
arantess:

Funny conclusion...
So there are no other foreign or regional bodies they can align with?

Do you know Burkina faso is already in bed with Russia?
100 Russian soldiers are already camping in Burkina faso.

So what can you ecowas give them that Russia can't and won't?

LOL

Well said...ecowas had its chance to send troops to help the 3 countries battle terrorism and didn't but wants to send troops to kill civilians and restore democracy. Lol. What a joke and disgrace.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by YaksonFCA(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28
Thunder fire ECOWAS with their useless leaders
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Fibonacci88: 10:04pm On Jan 28
aribisala0:

I have been chopping before your mother was born. Confirmed
It is in your culture to boast with what you don't have
It is not by mouth
Empty barrels are full of noisemouth

You are not feeding anyone here . No one has begged you for anything
So you are sounding like an idiot with inferiority complex
It is an element of your culture that makes sense to you
To others it makes you look like animals
Idiot. U are always quick to mention ppls parents on all ur post. I won't go low with u on that. It's a reflection of how ur parents abused u especially watching ur mom being abused by ur drunk dad. I still stand by my postulations. Am doing far better than u even with the Ronu mandate u clowning on. Go get a life.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by aribisala0(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28
Fibonacci88:

Idiot. U are always quick to mention ppls parents on all ur post. I won't go low with u on that. It's a reflection of how ur parents abused u especially watching ur mom being abused by ur drunk dad. I still stand by my postulations. Am doing far better than u even with the Ronu mandate u clowning on. Go get a life.

That is what we know your people for
Empty boasting
Why
you have inferiority complex
If you are So rich go and spend it on your mother. She needs it right now
You say you are doing better than me
But you don't know me ,Where I live or anything about me. Instead you make assumptions. Foolish assumptions that you have achieved what no one else has.
You are a small boy. Weak minded ,insecure and immature
That is not intelligent. It is a cultural thing among your people it only makes sense to you
To go online and boast you are better off
??

But I did not beg your mother of your father for food ?
You have never given me one kobo before and you never will
So your boast is empty and foolish
Again that kind of talk only makes sense in your culture which is very primitive
You don't boast about any human quality it is your imaginary wealth and I can feed your generation that you will say

Feed your mother. Your money is for you and your people. I no send una .

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Fibonacci88: 10:27pm On Jan 28
aribisala0:

That is what we know your people for
Empty boasting
Why
you have inferiority complex
If you are So rich go and spend it on your mother. She needs it right now
You say you are doing better than me
But you don't know me ,Where I live or anything about me. Instead you make assumptions. Foolish assumptions that you have achieved what no one else has.
You are a small boy. Weak minded ,insecure and immature
That is not intelligent. It is a cultural thing among your people it only makes sense to you
To go online and boast you are better off
??

But I did not beg your mother of your father for food ?
You have never given me one kobo before and you never will
So your boast is empty and foolish
Again that kind of talk only makes sense in your culture which is very primitive
You don't boast about any human quality it is your imaginary wealth and I can feed your generation that you will say

Feed your mother. Your money is for you and your people. I no send una .
Idiot u want to go tribal. Mumu I won't go that route with u. Talk to me one on one u coward. Useful slave who was used and dumped after election. Going by our posts on nairaland one can easily tell who is doing well in real life and who is waiting on crumbs from politicians. Better go get another gig 2027 is far away. U won't survive on this ur pay per post gig on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by aribisala0(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28
Fibonacci88:

Idiot u want to go tribal. Mumu I won't go that route with u. Talk to me one on one u coward. Useful slave who was used and dumped after election. Going by our posts on nairaland one can easily tell who is doing well in real life and who is waiting on crumbs from politicians. Better go get another gig 2027 is far away. U won't survive on this ur pay per post gig on nairaland.
There is only one group of people who get into argument with their fellow man and the first thing you hear is I get money pass you

Not just in Nigeria but the whole world
No other group does that

Why do they do that ?
inferiority complex
Who goes online to argue I get money pass you on an anonymous forum?
Only one people I know do that

Often it is an empty and unfounded boast
You are a semiliterate dunce . Empty noise maker full of crap
Go and feed your mother ,Nairaland billionaire. I no beg you money

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by aribisala0(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28
Fibonacci88:

Any person boasting online to strangers

I get money pass you

Has inferiority complex

Without exception

Deep down you feel small inadequate and inconsequential

That is painful
So you need to big up yourself with these childish
I get money pass you boasts

You are small and feel small
That is your problem
Smallness of self

Smallie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by aribisala0(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28
Fibonacci88:

ObeleNwa
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Fibonacci88: 10:43pm On Jan 28
aribisala0:

There is only one group of people who get into argument with their fellow man and the first thing you hear is I get money pass you

Not just in Nigeria but the whole world
No other group does that

Why do they won that inferiority complex
Who goes online to argue I get money pass you on an anonymous forum?
Only one people I know do that

Often it is an empty and unfounded boast
You are a semiliterate dunce . Empty noise maker full of crap
Go and feed your mother ,Nairaland billionaire. I no beg you money
The jokes on u. U don't know my tribe so continue to dey mumu urself oloshi. Like someone said that u are just an emotional talking drum looking for engagement on ur useless post and threads just so u can earn ur pay from ur pay master. My biggest regret is not going through ur posts b4 now. I swear I won't have dignified u with a response even if u quote me 100 times. Run along urchin I have had enough echoes from ur empty brain. This is the last response u will get from me.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by aribisala0(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28
Fibonacci88:

The jokes on u. U don't know my tribe so continue to dey mumu urself oloshi. Like someone said that u are just an emotional talking drum looking for engagement on ur useless post and threads just so u can earn ur pay from ur pay master. My biggest regret is not going through ur posts b4 now. I swear I won't have dignified u with a response even if u quote me 100 times. Run along urchin I have had enough echoes from ur empty brain. This is the last response u will get from me.
But you get money pass me abi?
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by seunmsg(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28
igbarasdynasty:
grin

Ready to negotiate because they know the consequences of these 3 countries pulling away from them because others might follow suit.

Read beyond the headline and stop talking nonsense. The three useless countries bring absolute nothing to the table other than insecurity in the sub region. It’s a return to constitutional order in those countries or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by aribisala0(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28
Fibonacci88:

Online Billionaire
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by seunmsg(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28
eliyke:
grin so ECOWAS dey beg,and one agbadorian dey mk mouth for d other thread say na ECOWAS ban Dem....

Read beyond the headline.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Hellonearth: 11:16pm On Jan 28
HORLADY:
They will suffer if they dare to leave ECOWAS reason being that three of them are landlocked Countries

See them. Toothless dragons. It's like Landlock is the only English you know in this life.
ECOWAS WAN NEGOTIATE,U DEY INSIDE YOUR HUT THEY SHOUT.🤣🤣🤣.MUGU
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Juju70(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28
Russia dividing Africa! Keep deceiving yourselves they like you. All for their selfish purposes! Shame on ecowas! The world is gradually heading to societal collapse! These are dangerous times!
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by blacknp(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28
OgaTheTop2:
Without those three countries, there is no Ecowas.
All these Ghanaians on Nairaland.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by OgaTheTop2: 11:47pm On Jan 28
blacknp:
All these Ghanaians on Nairaland.
Werey, I look like Ghanaian to you cheesy
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by darediamond(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28
Kelvinofficial:
The leadership of Nigeria in the subregion is increasingly been threatened both by internal factors and external factor beyond our power. It’s going to take wisdom and power projection to get things in order again in West Africa. West Africa have to recognize Nigeria as the power that be, either by coercion or diplomacy or even by force if we have to! West Africa is our backyard. Any other thing is noise.

Nigeria 🇳🇬 have to get her house in order first. We can win this game in the long run only if we can achieve self sufficiency in most things we consume, and export massively to these countries. Fund our local companies doing well here to establish in these countries. Then create one currency for the west African subregion. We can do it, EAC are doing it. Until then let’s keep focusing on things that really don’t matter 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Africa is seen as Commonwealth by Britain and USA as well as France. If not for PUTIN, the puppet greedy president of econonsense would have start killing fellow Africans in favour NATO member Nations. Is there sense in that?
As to God No One. But as to SuperPowers, I believe in Multipolar World Just as Putin Believes and this respect other fellow Super and Potential Super Powers. No long thing. West African Nations Are No Longer Nigeria Foot Tool Because NATO as fallen!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by darediamond(m): 11:57pm On Jan 28
HonNL:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02hcjrNxt8iJhbCwMZCSpMD9L7BTQZsZNbznzzzntVB2gFmbvmqdpoJnFcAUEQVEYbl&id=100068869073806&mibextid=Nif5oz
Negotiations kill them there foolish uncircumcised baboons wanting to kill fellow Africans in favour those Oloribuku NATO member Nations.

If not for PUTINS WAGNER WARNING, Tinubu would have start killing fellow Africans now and thereby put we Nigerians expecially Yorubas in Bad light before other Tribes in Africa.

See if any Omo Odua reply with support of Tonubu's ECOWAS to my Post, He she SHALL LOOSE everything Good in his or her life. And may SAMATLIKE BOMB rain on him or her. Amen!!
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by blacknp(m): 12:25am On Jan 29
OgaTheTop2:
Werey, I look like Ghanaian to you cheesy
You they talk like Ghanaian wey dey jealous Nigeria.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by blacknp(m): 12:27am On Jan 29
darediamond:
Negotiations kill them there foolish uncircumcised baboons wanting to kill fellow Africans in favour those Oloribuku NATO member Nations.

If not for PUTINS WAGNER WARNING, Tinubu would have start killing fellow Africans now and thereby put we Nigerians expecially Yorubas in Bad light before other Tribes in Africa.

See if any Omo Odua reply with support of Tonubu's ECOWAS to my Post, He she SHALL LOOSE everything Good in his or her life. And may SAMATLIKE BOMB rain on him or her. Amen!!
Please keep quiet there, confused Hater of Nigeria, na Failures like yourself way no fit help themselves go just dey yan opata.

Reach any European country embassy, Na you go dey line first since 5am to beg for visa, yet you go dey open your Basketmouth against NATO wey no get business with Ecowas.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by OgaTheTop2: 12:29am On Jan 29
blacknp:
You they talk like Ghanaian wey dey jealous Nigeria.
How would be jealous of my dear country when I no be a Ghanaian grin
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by blacknp(m): 12:33am On Jan 29
OgaTheTop2:
How would be jealous of my dear country when I no be a Ghanaian grin
Na only oblivious minded foreigner with bad belle go fit talk this kind nonsense say without those three countries, there is no Ecowas.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by blacknp(m): 12:41am On Jan 29
BigBashiru:

You don't know history...by 1900 the whole of Africa had been colonized except for Ethiopia.

The first country to support african fight against the western European barbarians was the Soviet Union (Russia) in 1917 followed by China in 1948....

The United States and UK under Margaret thatcher and Ronald Reagan supported colonization of Africa including South africa especially.

Cuba supported Namibia Angola and South africa with up to 55000 troops leading to independence of Namibia and South Africa against the wishes of the USA and UK. That's part of why Cuba is under sanctions of USA today.
Make those coup plotters dey deceives you kid, 3 years from now they will drop their uniforms, change to suits & embrace the same west they are using to deceive you today to remain in power.

You want to fight Ecowas, you want to fight EU & The United States simultaneously, no be suicide be that?
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by Ken5566: 12:58am On Jan 29
Chad has pulled out from ECOWAS since and has moved on,so don't cry for them, they have weighed the benefits and the disadvantage and have taken a stand. They don't want to keep on exchanging words with the brand teeth druggie.
UNDFTD:

I hope these three countries Burkina Faso, Mali, and Niger do NOT rescind their decision to leave ECOWAS. After all, the economic purpose for creating such a union has not been and will NEVER be realized.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by loswhite(m): 1:02am On Jan 29
BigBashiru:

Oga history let me just remind you that all this story of fight has nothing to do with love for Africa but everything to do with interests. I understand you guys want to paint the west as Evil and china Soviet as saints and the best for Africa but it doesn't change the fact that your wish for Africa is to change masters from one white to another white.
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by BOYS2MEN: 1:15am On Jan 29
Madness is dat you?
HardBishop:
Let them go... Instead of them to vent their grievance to ECOWAS, they just hijacked power and chased the installed president away.

The major reason they behave that way was because of RUSSIA. I hope say Russia dissapoint them
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by OgaTheTop2: 1:27am On Jan 29
blacknp:
Na only oblivious minded foreigner with bad belle go fit talk this kind nonsense say without those three countries, there is no Ecowas.
Ogbeni, shift. Take life easy..
Re: We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS by BigBashiru: 3:17am On Jan 29
loswhite:
Oga history let me just remind you that all this story of fight has nothing to do with love for Africa but everything to do with interests. I understand you guys want to paint the west as Evil and china Soviet as saints and the best for Africa but it doesn't change the fact that your wish for Africa is to change masters from one white to another white.

Posts such as as this unfortunately still tries to convince me that something is indeed wrong with the black man. You are sick. You lot are sick.

Cuba sent 55000 troops out of pure love for Africa and are currently demonstrating for Palestinians. What has Cuba gained from it? Nothing.

The plan of the west was to erase Africa just like they did the native Americans...thatvwould hv been better?

The black man is sick and sometimes I think they deserve what they get. You lot are barbaric black monkeys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants / UK And Germany Won’t Send Tanks To Ukraine / Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.