Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning (3088 Views)

Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by LoveUdie: 1:36am On Jan 29
1. It affirms to your spouse "Even in this new day, I love you"

2. It starts the day with the right tone and warmth

3. It is a good work out, makes your blood run after hours of rest

4. It releases feel good hormones that carry on through out the day

5. It is an opportunity to make a new memory as a couple that will stick in your mind through out the day

6. It eclipses any mess or dryness of yesterday, if yesterday you two were not OK

7. It makes conversations that follow after easier to have

8. It allays any doubts in your spouse as you two part for the day. Some spouse's wonder "Am I still loved?" because they can't remember the last time they were touche

9. It charges you up for the day. Your performance at work will be better

10. It reduces the power of temptation. After you have been sexually satisfied by your spouse in the morning before you leave the house, it is difficult to desire another out there for ......https://www.gistreal.ng/2024/01/7-simple-things-men-want-from-women-but.html

© Akello Oliech and Dayan Masinde

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by garriAndsugar: 1:39am On Jan 29
Na the benefits of making money in the morning I wan dey read now

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by Klinxmanz(m): 5:59am On Jan 29
Na person wey don chop belleful dey make love 4 morning, na morning i dey rush my biz!!..

4 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by FitCorper: 6:21am On Jan 29
garriAndsugar:
It gives you confidence to command your week.

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by EreluRoz: 6:33am On Jan 29
garriAndsugar:
Instead of you to read and learn you are deceiving yourself. Later you'll start complaining about your wife on how she nags, disrespect and insult you not knowing everything stems up from not getting sexual satisfaction.
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by garriAndsugar: 7:03am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Instead of you to read and learn you are deceiving yourself. Later you'll start complaining about your wife on how she nags, disrespect and insult you not knowing everything stems up from not getting sexual satisfaction.
Haha, women must get one problem or another, if no be sex na money, if no be money na attention when we reach that bridge we go cross am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by EreluRoz: 7:04am On Jan 29
garriAndsugar:

Haha, women must get one problem or another, if no be sex na money, if no be money na attention when we reach that bridge we go cross am.
If you can't get your woman addicted then don't complain when she nags and make you miserable. Go and learn
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by garriAndsugar: 7:31am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
If you can't get your woman addicted then don't complain when she nags and make you miserable. Go and learn
I'd rather she has orgasm from money than sex. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by EreluRoz: 7:32am On Jan 29
garriAndsugar:

Money doesn't give orgasm or are you equating money with sex

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by ValCon888: 7:52am On Jan 29
It takes uncommon courage to have an erection in this Tinubulation Era.

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:41am On Jan 29
Toto dey sweet for morning if you no dey in a hurry to comot from house grin

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by garriAndsugar: 10:16am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Money doesn't give orgasm or are you equating money with sex
You are a small girl when you grow you will understand

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by EreluRoz: 10:18am On Jan 29
garriAndsugar:

You are a small girl when you grow you will understand
I'm not a small girl please
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by lordnkem000(m): 10:58am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
I'm not a small girl please
You are absolutely right. Only, that guy won't listen to your good advice because of pride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by Eunoiaa(f): 11:41am On Jan 29
*Laughs in early morning Lagos traffic* grin

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:50am On Jan 29
Lol nice sha

bring your assignment
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by folake4u(f): 11:52am On Jan 29
It makes you glow throughout the day...
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29
LoveUdie:

1. It affirms to your spouse "Even in this new day, I love you"

2. It starts the day with the right tone and warmth

3. It is a good work out, makes your blood run after hours of rest

4. It releases feel good hormones that carry on through out the day

5. It is an opportunity to make a new memory as a couple that will stick in your mind through out the day

6. It eclipses any mess or dryness of yesterday, if yesterday you two were not OK

7. It makes conversations that follow after easier to have

8. It allays any doubts in your spouse as you two part for the day. Some spouse's wonder "Am I still loved?" because they can't remember the last time they were touche

9. It charges you up for the day. Your performance at work will be better

10. It reduces the power of temptation. After you have been sexually satisfied by your spouse in the morning before you leave the house, it is difficult to desire another out there for ......https://www.gistreal.ng/2024/01/7-simple-things-men-want-from-women-but.html

© Akello Oliech and Dayan Masinde
only for people wey get food for house
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by Demigod22: 1:29pm On Jan 29
Morning sex is the best, researchers have proved this overtime. I still remember the first day I had sex in the morning, around 3am, I was so happy and positive minded that when I got to class, I hugged my lecturer out of excitement.

The girl felt same too because she called to come sleepover the following night.

Healthy sex life is something we often take for granted in this part of the world, perhaps, because of the economic hardship. We often have sex, we don't make love, we just want to cum, we don't give ourselves the pleasure to enjoy the act.

As a prolific writer and Theatre artist, I often embrace ways to up my game because women, wine, music inspire my creation, and my creation attract money.

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by sacajawea: 6:16pm On Jan 29
folake4u:
It makes you glow throughout the day...
Oh... Okay?
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by REGINALD001(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

KIKIKIKUKUKUKAKAKAK......... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by chidiokay: 7:30pm On Jan 29
these thread is not for people that have job and live in lagos .. you hear say mama zee dey struggle to make breakfast 5am where time dey to get the sex sef, cheesy

late reach bus stop and it will dabaru your transport for the month
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by Streetmovement(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lagos traffic says hi
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by ITbomb(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29
As in una no get workplace to report to early or a client meet up to prepare for?
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by mrgreen4real(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29
Man wey I know go still cheat
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by tnerro1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29
Be like say your children no dey use school bus in the morning 😒

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by loswhite(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29
garriAndsugar:

This is the problem with Nigerian men. I am sure you hope to marry a poor girl because that is the one that will get orgasm through money....lol
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by loswhite(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29
lordnkem000:

You are absolutely right. Only, that guy won't listen to your good advice because of pride
He is a Nigerian man...The only thing they are good at is to buy a woman...lol. They can't survive outside slave master relationships.
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by ceeceeuwa: 11:25pm On Jan 29
The only thougth that comes to my mind early in the morning is to do school runs and meet up with my daily appointment. If you live in Lagos, the 'rush' messes up your mind.
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by lordnkem000(m): 2:17am On Jan 30
loswhite:
He is a Nigerian man...The only thing they are good at is to buy a woman...lol. They can't survive outside slave master relationships.
Nigerian men are the best in the world, ask foreign women and you'll hear their answer. You are pissed cos they understand the language of today's women, which is money. Something your kind can't understand

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by loswhite(m): 3:45am On Jan 30
lordnkem000:

Nigerian men are the best in the world, ask foreign women and you'll hear their answer. You are pissed cos they understand the language of today's women, which is money. Something your kind can't understand
They are the best mugu...lol but you are right tho My kind will never understand. I wish you success in your bid to buy women.
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by lordnkem000(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30
loswhite:
They are the best mugu...lol but you are right tho My kind will never understand. I wish you success in your bid to buy women.
I see sense is far from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Months To My Wedding My Former Babes Are Ploting A Comeback / Caring- Is It All About Guys? / Bride NOT Kissing Groom On Wedding Day!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.