Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video (51025 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by bet9ja(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29
That is South Africans, I recognise that language. Thats Zulu. He was asking the guy to say something. Kuluma

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Hedonisco: 12:12pm On Jan 29
Cheating women's audacity is beyond me. Na you go dey cry say make man marry you, marry you. After everything, a man will take the risk of marrying your overused self, with plenty expenses, and even more expenses to keep the marriage and home going.

Despite all that, sooner than later, you would want to hide under the man's name and roof as a married woman to continue your whoring lifestyle? Who does that? Why not kuku remain a single woman so that you can share your stank pussy to every man you set your eyes on? You must want to get married and yet remain a slut so that you will disgrace the poor man that married you. This matter is unforgivable and I will always understand how it can drive an impassioned man to murder.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by jessylaurel(f): 12:12pm On Jan 29
G00dharddick:
Una still dey Marry Nigeria girls?

Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth. When dating a Nigerian girl do not be committed in the relationship. Just keep using her till you find a normal human being

Swears nobody wants to marry a Nigeria man too. Those people that are emotionally empty.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by kestolove95(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29
ValCon888:
There's no reason to hit her. Simply get custody of your kid, divorce her and move on.

A man like that shouldn't even be pained. He should go to church and thank God for removing the jezebel in his life.
custody of which kids?... He should take them for DNA immediately b4 talking abt custody

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by HardMirror(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29
Northernblood9:
I love the way He beat his wife more. Its not wise to focus more on the man your wife cheated with. If your wife no open door and Leg, no man go enter.

I don so much train my girl strictly that she just can't over relax with any guy during conversation. Especially when I am there. I am not saying that she can't cheat on me o but the consequences will be severe
foolish comment. Fighting her is foolish. Send her packing. Assault has a severe punishment than the woman cheating. I hope she gets a good lawyer
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by zedegit: 12:16pm On Jan 29
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

The only issue I have here is the woman bringing the guy to her house.

I swear if I dey bang your wife for my house and you come try nonsense for my hood, walahi you go collect wotowoto!

You never jam sha.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by zedegit: 12:17pm On Jan 29
G00dharddick:

Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth. When dating a Nigerian girl do not be committed in the relationship. Just keep using her till you find a normal human being

Is sense far from you abi you decide to be senseless.
That language resemble anything Nigerian?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Demigod22: 12:17pm On Jan 29
What is so special about married woman that you risk sleeping with her in her matrimonial home?

The husband should have control his emotion, I don't agree to beating of the woman, the husband is so dumb that he is beating the dirty pussy on camera, which is evidence against him.

Some people are praying for miracle and freedom, and when God give them one, they won't recognize it. The man should be celebrating his freedom from the hands of Jezebel.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Babangidapikin: 12:17pm On Jan 29
I don't see any evidence of cheating here ..all I see is an abusive husband .. Some people do live their friend with their wife in the same house and travel abroad and nothing happens .. so I don't understand when people now see a man and woman together , it automatically connotes cheating ....
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by killsmith(f): 12:21pm On Jan 29
What you get when you don't Marry a virgin.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Ogatobe: 12:22pm On Jan 29
pyyxxaro:
The room big oh , the guy go don hang the demonic woman 360 degrees
. grin grin grin grin
You be idiot! My belle o!
cheesy
Your imagination no be here. Father lawd!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Kevineleven(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29
I once stayed with a friend's wife to be,complete 2weeks, entertained her with movies, we played ludo, chat and joke even cooked together in the kitchen , walked her around the area.
We even discussed romantic movies, relationships and other things nothing happened.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by KIDfurniture(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29
If na naija wife you will never catch her. Only way u can catch them
Is you do the magun level …. Just the one that will gum them together until you return from uk. If u no return they will probably die together.

If you need a very strong active thunderbolt- let me know ok

DatoDatuk:
Man catches his wife cheating with another man in their bedroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd2YGw_42M

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Lawalemi(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29
As the husband no gree dey do the thing well.
In everything, always satisfy your wife sexually.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by BABANGBALI: 12:27pm On Jan 29
The woman no dey even shave boat her armpits and pussy. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Franking: 12:28pm On Jan 29
Look4success:
Send her away. Divorce her for her infidelity. That's what Son of the most high said.

Someone should help me with 5k please. I want to use as tfare to my workplace this week. Please

Son of the most high marry? Don't take advice or instructions about marriage from people that lack experience.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by okoroemeka(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29
Northernblood9:
I love the way He beat his wife more. Its not wise to focus more on the man your wife cheated with. If your wife no open door and Leg, no man go enter.

I don so much train my girl strictly that she just can't over relax with any guy during conversation. Especially when I am there. I am not saying that she can't cheat on me o but the consequences will be severe
one day I met a pretty lady in the market and we exchanged contacts and started chatting,before you say jack she invited me to her house,I was apprehensive but my curiosity got the better of me and I went,I suspected from the surroundings of the house that this is a place that have children,she initiated the first move and we needed up knacking after that I looked around more closely and saw more evidence,I asked her and she broke down in tears that yes she is married with two kids and her husband went to work and dropped the kids at school,the speed I used to put on my clothes and ran out of the house will shame Tom and Jerry,God forgive me for my sins,even after that she still continue to call me crying and begging for another round,can you imagine such , but there are some women that are naturally programmed to cheat,infact to them cheating is just like a reflex action,

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by GorillaApp(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29
ExudeLoveToAll:

I'm still yet to see the woman that will make me go violent against a man or against her because of cheating. The consequences will be severe but doesn't include physical violence against any of the parties , I don't have any business with the man physically, both of them will prefer I beat them which I will never do in this life.

The only reason I will lay my hands on anyone wether man or woman is during self defense, people take actions but are always not prepared for the consequences to their actions.

For you to bring your actions to fruition I will bring my consequences to fruition.
Someone is chilling in a jail as I type as a result of murdering a man he found kpanshing his wife.

Another went to jail for murder, came back after 11 years and found out that the woman has married his neighbour and they have moved on.

Me, I won't touch Una. Make Una Carry Una wahala go front. My life has other aspects beyond a woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Franking: 12:34pm On Jan 29
bet9ja:
That is South Africans, I recognise that language. Thats Zulu. He was asking the guy to say something. Kuluma

Yeah... they are South Africans. Cheating is rampant there. Especially with the Xhosas.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by hammer567: 12:42pm On Jan 29
LOL!

DEM DON TAKE SLAP RESET HER BRAIN.

NA SO E SUPPOSE BE, ORGANIC AND NATURAL, UNLIKE THE ARTIFICIAL WEST OR AMERICA, FAKE MAD PEOPLE cc cococandy

NO BE THE ONE WEY GO AMERICA DEY ADD INSULT TO INJURY.

CRIMINAL FORMING RIGHT, WHILST DOING WRONG THING.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Chummynoni(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29
This thing is more common as most people think. Be wary when your wife imtroduces a man to you as her distance cousin. Na dem dey lash her when you looseguard.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29
G00dharddick:

You didn't even watch the video. They speaking a different language.. They're not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Kingzjayzee: 12:44pm On Jan 29
Kai.. this woman is soo shameless. To think that she did it in front of her child makes it even worst. But what is in this sex sef? Haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by hammer567: 12:45pm On Jan 29
Chummynoni:
This thing is more common as most people think. Be wary when your wife imtroduces a man to you as her distance cousin. Na dem dey lash her when you looseguard.
ANYBODY CAN CHEAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN BUT IF DEM CATCH U, DONT CLAIM RIGHT AND SHOW NO REMORSE TO THE OTHER PERSON FEELINGS.

U ARE NOT RIGHT TO BE SLEEPING AROUND, BUT HONESTLY, THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

DONT BE COLD(HEARTLESS) ABOUT IT.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by oluwaahmed: 12:52pm On Jan 29
Deal decisively with the woman, then shank the man for trespassing.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Smartguyboy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29
If it in abroad the man will be begging the wife to divorce him and she won’t even feel remorse about her crime .

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by EmekaA125(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29
Staged.
Scripted.
Not real.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by grandstar(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29
kristonium:
Such audacity!

Brought another man into your marital bedroom?

Where these people see liver but?

Both the woman and her boyfriend are totally useless.

There are single women out there and you choose a married woman?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Rexymania(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29
Is the man's head still standing on his neck?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by oluwaahmed: 12:59pm On Jan 29
GorillaApp:

Someone is chilling in a jail as I type as a result of murdering a man he found kpanshing his wife.

Another went to jail for murder, came back after 11 years and found out that the woman has married his neighbour and they have moved on.

Me, I won't touch Una. Make Una Carry Una wahala go front. My life has other aspects beyond a woman
Pucci. Someone came to your house, went to your bedroom, fùcked ur wife on ur bed in front of your kid and you would do nothing cheesy mtscheew. As a man I would leave him with 3 deep cuts on the leg and arm to serve as a reminder that he was stupid not promiscuous. You could have fùcked her anywhere without issues but you chose your fellow man's house. We must correct niggers that stray the hard way. That bros looking out for bros. No need to kill him.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Samade7: 1:06pm On Jan 29
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

The only issue I have here is the woman bringing the guy to her house.

I swear if I dey bang your wife for my house and you come try nonsense for my hood, walahi you go collect wotowoto!

With many single ladies out there, why would you bang another man's wife in d first place? It's unattractive n bring bad luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) / My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.