Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video (51035 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Offpoint1: 11:49am On Jan 29
Wahala
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Tonytonex(m): 11:50am On Jan 29
DatoDatuk:
Man catches his wife cheating with another man in their bedroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd2YGw_42M
which kind mumu woman be that na? Bringing a man into your home to fvck you.

For the man, I know say some men no dey reason with their brain when their prick don stand.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Bigchristo: 11:50am On Jan 29
DatoDatuk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd2YGw_42M
There’s no need for so much drama send them both out of your house let them continue their love life, take custody of your kids most importantly do DNA who knows that man maybe be the true father of the child, women are scum

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by advanceDNA: 11:50am On Jan 29
ValCon888:
There's no reason to hit her. Simply get custody of your kid, divorce her and move on.

A man like that shouldn't even be pained. He should go to church and thank God for removing the jezebel in his life.

Shouldn't even be pained?? It's easy to say..na mouth learner dey use drive for express......if u love someone and were not expecting such before...you will be pained and might even get triggered seff...no matter how naturally gentle u are....

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Baztardidiot: 11:51am On Jan 29
Stfu dumb simp
Northernblood9:
I love the way He beat his wife more. Its not wise to focus more on the man your wife cheated with. If your wife no open door and Leg, no man go enter.

I don so much train my girl strictly that she just can't over relax with any guy during conversation. Especially when I am there. I am not saying that she can't cheat on me o but the consequences will be severe
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by emkz: 11:51am On Jan 29
Infidelity by women is now normal.

The man that agreed to do her in her home really get mind. If he is killed there by the husband, he has no defence.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by money121(m): 11:52am On Jan 29
Iwa werey undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by eliwa47(m): 11:52am On Jan 29
[quote author=dododawa1 post=128181346]SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT [/quote
No No No, it's not a skit. South African don't Skit that grin.
What I know is using the word wife is not proper, they normally use boyfriend. Whatever the case may be it's REAL and not SKIT.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Beverlyjean(f): 11:53am On Jan 29
Yugoslavia247:
The man beating the woman is like shooting yourself when you about to escape death.

The impression this will give the court is the man pushed her emotionally and also the man is an abuser.

He will lose woefully in court.
Very foolish man.
You hold camera still dey slap am.
You video yourself doing assault to a woman.

As in.

The child was not willing to go and greet his Dad which shows the man is not even connected to the family.
How can the child not be Happy you are around.
That is not the first time he is hitting the woman as you can see the child cried immediately

I don't support cheating but then the man need to check himself

U are saying nonsense .... if ur partners pushes u, u leave ur partner and not bring another person to 4k in ur matrimonial bed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by maasoap(m): 11:53am On Jan 29
ExudeLoveToAll:

I'm still yet to see the woman that will make me go violent against a man or against her because of cheating. The consequences will be severe but doesn't include physical violence against any of the parties , I don't have any business with the man physically, both of them will prefer I beat them which I will never do in this life.

The only reason I will lay my hands on anyone wether man or woman is during self defense, people take actions but are always not prepared for the consequences to their actions.

For you to bring your actions to fruition I will bring my consequences to fruition.

Are you referring to the two cheating partners or the husband who beat them up?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Crafteck1: 11:56am On Jan 29
Northernblood9:
I love the way He beat his wife more. Its not wise to focus more on the man your wife cheated with. If your wife no open door and Leg, no man go enter.

I don so much train my girl strictly that she just can't over relax with any guy during conversation. Especially when I am there. I am not saying that she can't cheat on me o but the consequences will be severe

De play…u think say na bingo u de train…just de play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by newoffer: 11:57am On Jan 29
No liver na the height of appetiteism Konji na him go make woman forget consequences
kristonium:
Such audacity!

Brought another man into your marital bedroom?

Where these people see liver but?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by EEIA: 11:57am On Jan 29
JennyClay come and defend your type grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Jan 29
Yugoslavia247:
The man beating the woman is like shooting yourself when you about to escape death.

The impression this will give the court is the man pushed her emotionally and also the man is an abuser.

Very foolish man.

As in.

The child was not willing to go and greet his Dad which shows the man is not even connected to the family.
That is not the first time he is hitting the woman as you can see the child cried immediately

If he was violent against the wife in the union, the wife would never dream of bringing her lover into their bedroom not to talk of doing such. Things like this could make any man lose himself and act without thinking.
The child cried because his mother was being beaten, you know the attachment between mothers and kids

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Crafteck1: 11:58am On Jan 29
ExudeLoveToAll:

I'm still yet to see the woman that will make me go violent against a man or against her because of cheating. The consequences will be severe but doesn't include physical violence against any of the parties , I don't have any business with the man physically, both of them will prefer I beat them which I will never do in this life.

The only reason I will lay my hands on anyone wether man or woman is during self defense, people take actions but are always not prepared for the consequences to their actions.

For you to bring your actions to fruition I will bring my consequences to fruition.

Always the gentleman until you are in that position of anger,never assume what you can angrily do while your head is clear

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Seunpapa65: 11:59am On Jan 29
Nothing go make me beat am nah just make everyone go separate ways nothing dey there
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Crafteck1: 12:00pm On Jan 29
Yugoslavia247:

Very foolish man.

As in.

See nonsense talk,child not going anywhere to greet him shows he’s bad abi,de stylishly justify nonsense or demonize the victim

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by AbarisFather(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29
ExudeLoveToAll:

Braviest man ever.... Do not because of a hoe have problem with your fellow man

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by superCleanworks(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29
OgaTheTop2:
Some men no dey fear sha. You go play away with a married woman in her husband's house? Omoh!

no dey fear abi dem just no get sense. goat no get sense at all, no be matter of fear.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by latiephwald(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29
WHERE IS JENNYClay? MAKE SHE COME BLAME IT ON MEN.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Twenehe: 12:01pm On Jan 29
The man should have locked the door and call his in-laws to come to his house for a meeting and he shouldn't open the door until he see his wife mum
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Justicemy8(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29
skit maker no longer allow smeone know whats real this days
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by PrinceGallant: 12:03pm On Jan 29
ExudeLoveToAll:

Baba Agba, tell me what you are going to do?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Donyenye: 12:04pm On Jan 29
Inside life...
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by RickyJesus: 12:04pm On Jan 29
ExudeLoveToAll:

Nice, you are a simple man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Judolisco(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29
ValCon888:
There's no reason to hit her. Simply get custody of your kid, divorce her and move on.

A man like that shouldn't even be pained. He should go to church and thank God for removing the jezebel in his life.
u sabi if na him get pikin?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by goody234: 12:06pm On Jan 29
All the wife beaters are gathering here ...Absolute pigs!! as a man nothing will make me beat a woman its absolutely pointless just walk away your ego is hurt so what? ....why didn't he face the the other guy if he is so tough

Men commenting on here that it is good he beat his wife are weaklings !!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Anunakeeh: 12:08pm On Jan 29
DatoDatuk:

So we should fry sand or what?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by jessylaurel(f): 12:08pm On Jan 29
kristonium:
Such audacity!

Brought another man into your marital bedroom?

Where these people see liver but?

He should put his wife in prayers. Moreover it's just a mistake, you know women are polygamous in nature 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Also he shouldn't do anything that will make her seek out for love elsewhere.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by cijiy: 12:09pm On Jan 29
dododawa1:
SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT SKIT
gen z una own no dey pass skit
Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by Olatundex22(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29
ExudeLoveToAll:

you’re smart, I remember one incident like when we’re growing up the bros trying to beat the guy and the guy overpowered him with the help of his wife, the bros faith thankfully he raised alarm before fight.
Imagine someone 👊 your wife and still beat you join 😂😂🤭

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video by jessylaurel(f): 12:10pm On Jan 29
Yugoslavia247:

Very foolish man.

As in.

He can't face his fellow man. I guess he starve her sexually too not just emotionally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) / My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.