Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss (28078 Views)

How I Cured My Long-term Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Regal Gin / Acute Malnutrition Hits Nasarawa, 30 Children Dead, 2,000 Others Hospitalised / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Nwaokunkpara: 10:58am On Jan 29
Funny people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Teeboydgee: 11:01am On Jan 29
Lobatan.
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by muyico(m): 11:07am On Jan 29
Wow! No try am at home? If chop banana leaf without caution? It cause anoda tinz
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by AntiWailer: 11:08am On Jan 29
it might be more of Autophagy,

Cells eating up dangerous cells as a result of lack of food in the system.
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Resetinc: 11:10am On Jan 29
β€œAt a point, they told me that these soldiers were disturbing them because of meβ€œ

This line reveals a lot…. But people are too dumb to understand.
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by ungara17: 11:10am On Jan 29
Prostrate and Cancer ke cry
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Decarbonisation: 11:13am On Jan 29
Idiopathic what? shocked
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Demigod22: 11:13am On Jan 29
You can never have data and be bored in Nigeria. The chairman look more like a comedian than a politician.

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by femi4: 11:15am On Jan 29
SisterAnn:
He was fed banana leaves? cheesy

But this insecurity ehn..

Laslas we go dey alright.
Banana is a very power fruit. Its leaves, pulp and peel are all medicinal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by ponishah: 11:16am On Jan 29
KosiGee:
Banana leaf tea is actually healthy. It’s packed with polyphenol. Lots of leaves, herbs and tree barks that we throw away are very healthy and good for the body.
Which of the bananas?
Is it our normal size local banana or our local fat species banana or the commercial long banana?
And are leaves chewed raw or cooked
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Ay92(m): 11:21am On Jan 29
I don't understand. How can someone eat banana leaves
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Judolisco(m): 11:29am On Jan 29
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Miraculous touch of the hands of kidnappers and bandits grin grin.

Soon every sick Nigerian will line up to be kidnapped so that they can receive instant healing tongue.

The local government chairman is experiencing acute shock and PTSD grin.

He should go to hospital. Na person wa see much water drink and comfortable da piss.
iswr....
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by superCleanworks(m): 11:30am On Jan 29
i have heard a similar story from a kidnapped woman
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by superCleanworks(m): 11:30am On Jan 29
Ay92:
I don't understand. How can someone eat banana leaves

what is this one saying?
how can you eat ugu, uziza, bitter leaf and all the hundreds of veggies we eat? there are lots of medicine in the bush and the knowledge of the usage of thousands of these leafs we see everyday have been lost to us and our urban life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Babangidapikin: 11:32am On Jan 29
Bandit with Native cure ...make you encourage them to come out of the forest to document their native medicine ..should we call this ones Dr Bandit ...
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by fostermd(m): 11:34am On Jan 29
He certainly was not drinking enough fluid/water during the captivity hence reduction in the frequency of urination.
He was not making enough urine,simple.
Infact,I advice him to get to a good hospital to check his renal( kidney) function and also an ultrasound scan of his prostate gland.
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by SisterAnn(f): 11:39am On Jan 29
femi4:
Banana is a very power fruit. Its leaves, pulp and peel are all medicinal
But those devils had the nerves to be feeding a human being with fresh leaves
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by SirLakes: 11:39am On Jan 29
Nigerian government will pardon them and set them up for cancer treatment and research grin
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:41am On Jan 29
that's just it

bring your assignment
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Sleekfingers: 11:42am On Jan 29
I remember, what an elderly man told me, during my NYSC in Cross River. he said, cure for every disease available around us. Especially herbs, roots, fruits, barks, insects etc. But knowing the right combination or application is the problem.

1 Like

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:44am On Jan 29
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by lesson44: 11:48am On Jan 29
NLCreator:

Shehu Sani

https://punchng.com/benue-lg-boss-recounts-ordeal-in-kidnappers-den/
The miracle cure was from him not eating enough food particular the heavy carbohydrates foods he was eating at home. Fasting can cure a lot of diseases.
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by DaddyRochie1642: 11:48am On Jan 29
KosiGee:
Banana leaf tea is actually healthy. It’s packed with polyphenol. Lots of leaves, herbs and tree barks that we throw away are very healthy and good for the body.

What does the polyphenol leaves do for the body
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by FireUpNow(m): 11:52am On Jan 29
emperor4love:
So make ppl go de chop banana leaf

Oga those who dey suffer from that issue fit chop shit sef if e go cure the prostrate thing. All roads lead to banana leaves for sufferers of prostrate. Dey play for there.

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Ironbull: 12:06pm On Jan 29
I think bible had said it all that *God gave leaves and roots for mankind use". Only knowledge to use the leaves and the roots now the real question but in other words same God still revealled the secret of leaves and roots importance to some and they are telling many but ignorant made millions to shunned them even some call it idolatry.

Ordinary scent leave, snail water, cocoyam root and dry leaves, mango leave etc can do wonders but if you tell them they call you herbalist or idol worshiper and they are dying in their lack of knowledge.

To lower BP instantly just a particular leave you go get squeeze the water in it and drink just 1 tea spoon dem no born High BP well e go japa.

Pls no quote me dey ask me question biko I followed who sabi road and dem showed me the secret of existence without been hernlbalist.
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by favour32(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29
Na so years back,
sour sop good...fiam!Price go up.
Banana leaves...fiam!
Which one go go up?
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Badgers14: 12:25pm On Jan 29
Sleekfingers:

I remember, what an elderly man told me, during my NYSC in Cross River. he said, cure for every disease available around us. Especially herbs, roots, fruits, barks, insects etc. But knowing the right combination or application is the problem.

But the bigger problem is "big pharma".

Drugs they sell for millions of dollars in profit and you want to cure the ailment with banana leaves??

They will do whatever is in their power to frustrate that effort..

2 Likes

Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Jan 29
Badgers14:

But the bigger problem is "big pharma".

Drugs they sell for millions of dollars in profit and you want to cure the ailment with banana leaves??

They will do whatever is in their power to frustrate that effort..

You made a valid point.

That's why those who understand the combination of herbs, roots etc rarely share their knowledge or recipes anyhow.
The man showed me some common leaves what they can do and how to use them. Leaves I see everywhere in Lagos. I have tried them, and they work perfectly.
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by thaoriginator: 12:54pm On Jan 29
Opintiwa:
It's official

Nigeria

Is

A

ZOOOOO
cheesy

Monkey πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Even those ones them no dey chaw the leaves, they go straight for the bananas 🍌 grin
Re: How Bandits Cured My Acute Idiopathic Pollakiuria In Their Den - Benue LG Boss by emperor4love(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29
FireUpNow:

Oga those who dey suffer from that issue fit chop shit sef if e go cure the prostrate thing. All roads lead to banana leaves for sufferers of prostrate. Dey play for there.
that naija mentality without know de implications nd outcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies At A Market In Adamawa State. Graphic Photos / Akwa Ibom Ranks Highest In HIV/AIDS Prevalence Rate In Nigeria / Help! I Have Shy Bladder Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.