Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

To Marry Or Not To Marry - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Marry Or Not To Marry (15055 Views)

A Swedish Man I Met Online Wants To Marry Me / Which African Country Would You Like To Marry From? / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Jan 30
[quote author=GloriousGbola post=128203254][/quote]

Kai! You like fight pass quarrel. grin
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by chypotenti(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30
Henix:
Marry her secretly without the man's knowledge. Everyone must not know that u guys are now married. Go do "court wedding" and collect ur marriage certificate
Oga discuss with your woman and follow this advice here👆👆👆
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by oluwaseyi0: 6:44pm On Jan 30
aestake:

You want to help someone and she brings another person along. Shey you go go ahead especially a man like you?

She is not bringing the man along immediately, they get married and after she has got her bearing the man will join her

They need the marriage certificate if the man is to join later, unless the sponsor want the lady all for himself
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by AgbadoDie: 7:22pm On Jan 30
I faced somehow similar fate with you last year 2023. And it was a tough decision for me to do, but I had to take the decision anyways.

This is what transpired between me and my girlfriend "we were quarrelling, at a point, she screamed that "a lot of guys has failed to help her just because she tells them that she is staying with her man or that she has a man". That was one.

Secondly, a man got to her also and she said she doesn't have any man in her life and was helpless, guess what? The man gave her 700k live and direct through POS.

With time, the man realized that she has a man which is me. It wasn't funny oh, but last last, we no refund the money but the man stopped communicating with her till date.

What is the point I want to make with this, most men that want to help your wife or girlfriend or sister MOST OFTEN have ulterior motive but won't let it out till they have gotten the girl or win her heart.

So, man, you have to man up let the man know she is getting married to you and will be married before coming to USA. If the man is comfortable with that, let him still assist her, if he has ulterior motive, trust me, the man will cancel that support. So, you have to be open and your fiancee must stand by you or let her forget you too. If not, una go dey two dey share one toto, but he go chop pass you oh because he get upper hands.
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by Exceed15: 7:53pm On Jan 30
Both you n your fiancee just want to use the man.

2 Likes

Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by aestake: 8:05pm On Jan 30
oluwaseyi0:

She is not bringing the man along immediately, they get married and after she has got her bearing the man will join her

They need the marriage certificate if the man is to join later, unless the sponsor want the lady all for himself
What's the lady saying, mouthpiece?
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by aestake: 8:05pm On Jan 30
Exceed15:
Both you n your fiancee just want to use the man.
You dey mind them.

3 Likes

Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by Dancebreaker: 8:07pm On Jan 30
pansophist:
What is the opinion of your fiancee on all these? shocked

If she tells you to postpone the marriage, that she should go first, then you should know that you are in the idiot in the midst grin

Also, if he loses interest in helping your fiancee just because she got married before coming, then he is not your real helper and probably wants to snatch your woman.

Does this helper from America know you? Have you guys met or at least, spoken on the phone before? What is the basis of his benevolence?

Shine your eyes sha, no go let anybody use your head. In situations like this, I will assume the worst and then hope for the best. That's how you save yourself from unnecessary headaches and disappointment.

Lol, the guy knows what he's doing. The guy and his fiancee want to use the man.
Is the man her uncle, in-law or what? He didn't tell us.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We don see all before. We know how e dey end.

1 Like

Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by aestake: 8:07pm On Jan 30
AgbadoDie:
I faced somehow similar fate with you last year 2023. And it was a tough decision for me to do, but I had to take the decision anyways.

This is what transpired between me and my girlfriend "we were quarrelling, at a point, she screamed that "a lot of guys has failed to help her just because she tells them that she is staying with her man or that she has a man". That was one.

Secondly, a man got to her also and she said she doesn't have any man in her life and was helpless, guess what? The man gave her 700k live and direct through POS.

With time, the man realized that she has a man which is me. It wasn't funny oh, but last last, we no refund the money but the man stopped communicating with her till date.

What is the point I want to make with this, most men that want to help your wife or girlfriend or sister MOST OFTEN have ulterior motive but won't let it out till they have gotten the girl or win her heart.

So, man, you have to man up let the man know she is getting married to you and will be married before coming to USA. If the man is comfortable with that, let him still assist her, if he has ulterior motive, trust me, the man will cancel that support. So, you have to be open and your fiancee must stand by you or let her forget you too. If not, una go dey two dey share one toto, but he go chop pass you oh because he get upper hands.
So they no dey straff married women?

1 Like

Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by AgbadoDie: 8:16pm On Jan 30
aestake:

So they no dey straff married women?

Na your type dey straff another person woman and their die you fit die untimely.

Bring your woman make I straff am make you see as e dey be. Ode
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by aestake: 8:17pm On Jan 30
AgbadoDie:

Na your type dey straff another person woman and their die you fit die untimely.

Bring your woman make I straff am make you see as e dey be. Ode
Brag about sponsoring the couple instead.
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by nanubaby: 8:31pm On Jan 30
Do a secret court wedding with her.
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by alizma: 8:39pm On Jan 30
Acidosis:

He will lose interest because she's getting married? Seriously? Sugar daddy parole no dey pass this one.
The guy knows that his babe is sleeping with the man and he is selfishly comfortable with it because of the benefits that comes with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by Tranquility2345: 8:53pm On Jan 30
Peterrio:
I need your sincere advise guys.

So someone offered to help my fiancée get a job and also help her relocate abroad. He's one of her sponsors in school, he's a married man, a doctor too and they live in United States.

I have plans of wedding my fiancée before she leaves Nigeria so it will be easier to join her in the US

Now the issue is, if l get married to her before then, the man might lose interest in helping her.

Right now i am confused, i will appreciate any good advise on how to handle this situation.

I really want her to get that job and relocate and i want to join her as well.

Fake story. You are a troll!
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by Chykes403: 8:54pm On Jan 30
I don't whether to say that you are not serious yourself. This is marriage we are talking about. A for better for worse thing and your reason behind you getting married to her is this?

That ain't love bro!!!

1 Like

Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by folake4u(f): 9:26pm On Jan 30
This thread is so funny. Such a stress reliever for me. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by Bostin(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30
Ogbeni wake up na . Let her go and use her as your ATM and find yourself a better woman here because she's not dating you for long .
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by thorpido(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30
Kinzo0917:

Learn to read b4 you comment ogede

Where did you read where he wrote d man in question is her uncle?

No wonder most of you fail your exams. You rush to ansa d questions without reading the questions carefully
Ode!
So you don't know 'uncle' is used generically to refer to someone old enough to be a father and plays such a role?
Your education must be 'copy and paste ' so you can't think wide.mumu
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by hilaryCU(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30
missidy:
Please don't listen to all these people telling you he is her sugar daddy. It is a known fact that when once a lady gets married, even her family members won't help her again. They will tell you your husband is supposed to take care of you, that is why it is easier for single ladies to achieve their dreams than the married ones. All my friends that had big plans and got married are now stuck here taking care of children, no financial or career help from their families again.

You should discuss this with her not us. If the person won't help again because she has gotten married, then let her relocate first. You guys can then get married immediately she has settled in the new country.
What you posted here is not entirely true.
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by kpolli(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30
Peterrio:

So someone offered to help my fiancée get a job and also help her relocate abroad. He's one of her sponsors in school, he's a married man, a doctor too and they live in United States.

I have plans of wedding my fiancée before she leaves Nigeria so it will be easier to join her in the US

Now the issue is, if l get married to her before then, the man might lose interest in helping her.

Right now i am confused, i will appreciate any good advise on how to handle this situation.

Marry her after the visa is issued, problem solved. Next!

But someone might be occupying your space till you relocate, I hope you don't mind
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by easzypeaszy(m): 3:16am On Jan 31
Dis one don collect seat stil dey ask if na 1 chance.
Sope otilo...just no fall ur whole mind der again

Abeg guys..werI fit see Original NASKO biscuit buy
Dose 1990s ownnnn
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by frozen70(f): 5:29am On Jan 31
Peterrio:

You alone knows what you want

Do you really love her to marry her, abroad or no abroad, she is the woman you want

Will you be able to run your won home, assuming she didn't go abroad again, will you still love her and manage life with her

Alternatively, leave her let her go, if she really loves you, she will come back to you

Getting her married before she leaves, her family may not even support that, more especially as you are not the one sponsoring her trip

Just let her know that she is the one you want to settle down with and she should not forget you when she gets there

Then you plan your heart to be on 50/50 basis
If she comes back to you after her relocation, good for you

If she goes and forget about you and then you guys are not really meant to be

1 Like

Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by BABANGBALI: 7:28am On Jan 31
O ti lo. She don go
Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by Gabbinum: 8:06am On Jan 31
If you have fears that the man might become angry over marrying your fiancee when he is planning to take her abroad, then the best thing to do is do a quiet wedding. Just go and pay her bride price and/or go to court and do the needful.

NB: Instruct everybody that attends that you don't want any picture of it on social media. Infact, keep the invited guest as small as possible.

Cheers

Peterrio:

Re: To Marry Or Not To Marry by Obierika(m): 11:14am On Jan 31
Peterrio:

In otherwords what you're saying is that the guy is your fiancee's sugar daddy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi / 'Prince' Yilkyes Bal Behind UK Migration Scam' / The New Ecowas Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.