Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Could This Be On My Laps? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could This Be On My Laps? (284 Views)

Rashes On My Laps And Elbow / I'm Having Itching On My Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Be On My Laps? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:28am On Jan 29
I just started noticing this on my laps recently?

Please who knows what it is and how I can cure it.

NB:. I've never had sex in months so I won't say I contracted it from sex.
It doesn't pain or scratchy

Re: What Could This Be On My Laps? by Olawade24: 10:32am On Jan 29
Is normal sometimes for guys to develop that. Nothing really serious.

Just get visita plus cream or funbact a cream and apply daily till the tube is exhausted or when it clear.

Then take 1000mg vitamin c and b complex supplement daily for 7 days.

It should go.

If you do the above and still did not clear up. You might have a bit of candida fungi in your blood system in that case buy the full pack of fulcin, it have 21 tablet on it and take 1 tablet daily for 21 days and also get a probiotics supplement to balance your gut flora in order for the candida to flush from your gut completely.

Do not waste your money or time with any antibiotics, is not necessary.

Note: Make sure during this time not to have sex.

And last but not the least stop giving just any lady Mouth Gig. Herpes is on the rise lately including genital warts.

3 Likes

Re: What Could This Be On My Laps? by Pussyisgud: 10:43am On Jan 29
Werey don go lick ashawo tow-tow
Re: What Could This Be On My Laps? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:52am On Jan 29
Olawade24:

Just get visita plus cream or funbact a cream and apply daily till the tube is exhausted or when it clear.

It should go.

If you do the above and still did not clear up. You might have a bit of candida fungi in your blood system in that case buy the full pack of fulcin, it have 21 tablet on it and take 1 tablet daily for 21 days and also get a probiotics supplement to balance your gut flora in order for the candida to flush from your gut completely.

And last but not the least stop giving just any lady Mouth Gig. Herpes is on the rise lately including genital warts.

Thank you. This is explicit. All I needed.

I appreciate you so much.
Re: What Could This Be On My Laps? by Free2Fly: 8:33am On Jan 31
Olawade24:

It should go.

You see, when one doesn't have the knowledge, he talks too much and recommends too many remedies.

That's just a fungal skin infection(Tinea Corporis) and a Ketoconazole or Griseofulvin cream would suffice.

Knowledge ensures precision in medical practice.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Enhances Physical Efficiency And Stamina / In The Conclusive Studies, 344 Volunteers Aged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.