Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party (19149 Views)

Marriage Introduction In Yoruba Land - What Is Expected Of The Groom To Be? / Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by spartachico(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29
Where are the vawulence comrade, your attentions and comments are highly needed out here ..
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by CalabarPikin: 1:40pm On Jan 29
Them go count the whole money they spray plus this groom own later, I sure say e no to reach 500k again....
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by BadBradley: 1:41pm On Jan 29
Black people with bestial impulses and primitive material showoffs.

But they are the poorest and the most destitute of all races.

1 Like

Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by Anguldi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29
realmindz:
Kidnappers are in town, stay safe and low key
Dem no de tell person
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by Father4all: 2:12pm On Jan 29
Criminal wealth. Nobody suffer for money and waste it
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by jaxxy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29
show urself
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by Theoarhics: 2:25pm On Jan 29
That's how I sprayed my wife 100k during our wedding laslas the money na our own
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by sulakishop(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29
Childish and pre-planned
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by CannyBenson(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29
[center][/center]You no get money no sabi wetin life be
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by azzima(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29
SE ppl dem!

Too much noise YET small food at their Party.......

Come to Owambe.......dem go even dash you Cooking gas as gift plus plenty food.
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by Streetmovement(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29
Wotoporiously cool speaking l

All this loud marraiges sef, them too dey make noise grin
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by Feldie: 2:59pm On Jan 29
Two simps trying fool each other
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by Pootle: 3:12pm On Jan 29
omenka1:
Premeditated show-off

Tell me why kidnapping no go hungry some people
Unnecessary nonsense angry

spot on
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by loswhite(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
So the groom be like; MC, I go pay you to tell me to spray my wife 500k
I am trying to understand why men are spraying thier wife in weddings. The money sprayed in the wedding does it belong to the wife? If no then why are foolish Nigerian men spraying themselves?
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by 754babalola: 4:51pm On Jan 29
OmoooOmooo...
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by ObalendeCMS: 6:52pm On Jan 29
Nigeria men sabi simp foo1ishly!
So annoying, all because of puci.
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by Treasure17(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29
If they kidnap this one now, people will start clamouring for GoFundMe.
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by Tonytonex(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29
All these na show off. Na still him money.

They will still give him the money na.
It's a waste of time.
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by abiodunnoni(m): 8:54am On Jan 30
SenatePresdo:
Poverty has really finished this country.

500k is below 300 pounds.

That is what is making news that somebody sprayed his own bride?

Abii😏
Re: Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:03am On Jan 30
SIXFEETUNDER:
money way Dem borrow

After wedding, na hunger go wire them sensess back
The money is still theirs now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Partner / Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS? / The Countries With The Most Prostitutes: Check Out The Position Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.