Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,038 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff (24984 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Fubara's Chief Of Staff, Edison Ehie / Wike's Loyalist, Chidi Amadi Resigns As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by spencekat(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29
Abujaexpress:
Leaving an elected position in the State House of Assembly for an appointed position of Chief of staff is the highest order of political suicide in his political career
No!
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by HRMK: 8:33pm On Jan 29
Elibaba1:

Positions like SSG and Chief of Staff do not need approvals from National or State Assemblies.

ok,i thought as much!
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by highness25(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29
staymore:
Congratulations Edison Ehie. The youths of Rivers State are strongly behind you
I'm from Rivers State, a youth for that matter and I can tell you boldly that I'm not behind any politician. Let's learn how to speak for ourselves sometimes

1 Like

Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Umuinyioku: 9:37pm On Jan 29
yarimo:
Rip English chaii
Lol

Yarmo,you have been quiet with your unbridled support for Tinubu.

Or,you're making a U-turn because of turn of events and economy?
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by yarimo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29
Umuinyioku:
Lol

Yarmo,you have been quiet with your unbridled support for Tinubu.

Or,you're making a U-turn because of turn of events and economy?

Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by ufuosman(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29
Game on
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Mombebe: 10:20pm On Jan 29
shortIGBOman:

Why the same Igboids no get liver to remove Hope Ozodinma wey Northerners install as Governor in Imo?

Na so una go dey make mouth online.

Or should we talk about the position of the Yorubas in Kwara state politics..abii una don dash una boss that one?
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by mrksquare: 1:16am On Jan 30
AmazingELixir:

Don't talk nonsense...Wike's Chief of Staff is not Ikwerre....that's how you lot spread falsehood online.

Engr Chukwuemeka Woke, from Emohua isn't Ikwerre again?

1 Like

Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Wetlands22: 2:20am On Jan 30
Ezewuzie01:
Now that he has come out of hiding, it will be easy for the DSS to pick him up to face trial for the bombing of the Rivers state house of assembly. Note that he doesn't have immunity.
Did he has immunity before?
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Wetlands22: 2:22am On Jan 30
IfnobeGod20:

As he ever had immunity before? Dude Edison has no immunity before.
I wonder
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by shortIGBOman: 3:38am On Jan 30
Mombebe:

Or should we talk about the position of the Yorubas in Kwara state politics..abii una don dash una boss that one?

I look like Yoruba for ya eyes?

Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Oscarchims: 5:47am On Jan 30
24SEVEN:

Na Ikwerre people be una problem for this world wey una come!!!
Relax nwenem... Am analysing and trying to delve to the fact that every administration banks on the ikwerre block vote to return... Mawa bu nwo obio akpor, I mean no harm
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Oscarchims: 5:49am On Jan 30
AmazingELixir:

Don't talk nonsense...Wike's Chief of Staff is not Ikwerre....that's how you lot spread falsehood online.
You no Sabi read say Edison ehie na from Rivers west and Ahoada particularly
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Poisonousman: 6:43am On Jan 30
Ezewuzie01:
Now that he has come out of hiding, it will be easy for the DSS to pick him up to face trial for the bombing of the Rivers state house of assembly. Note that he doesn't have immunity.

Dey type like nama... you see am bomb house of assembly?

Try get sense
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Abujaexpress: 11:14am On Jan 30
shortIGBOman:

The money he will make as Chief of staff in a year, he can never make such money in 10 years as an elected house of Assembly member.
He can be sacked anytime, particularly as the future of Rivers state politics remain uncertain
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Abujaexpress: 11:15am On Jan 30
BoldBrainz:

Leaves no room to wonder then.
He can be sacked anytime, particularly as the future of Rivers state politics remain uncertain

1 Like

Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by BondRiv: 2:15pm On Jan 30
A wanted felon like his boss Fubara.
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by BondRiv: 2:20pm On Jan 30
Elibaba1:

Remember he is out of hiding just for few hours and he immediately went into hiding again. This time inside the ‘Government house’. And You are fully aware that “Dem no born DSS papa to enter Government House”.

Dem born their papa.

It is time they start entering. That is my next line of campaign. A governor should not use his immunity to harbour criminals. They will enter there and look for that felon.
Re: Ehie Edison Sworn-In As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff by Mombebe: 3:53pm On Jan 30
shortIGBOman:

I look like Yoruba for ya eyes?

No you smell like one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Arthur Eze, Others Storm Anambra As Maduka Buries Uncle / Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project / 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.