Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) (21671 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by adecz: 6:37am On Jan 30
Nigerian politicians reason with
their stomachs, not with their heads😐😐😐

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by KEVIND: 6:37am On Jan 30
In Nigeria, if you don't fall in or compromise, hunger will be your second name.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by fearlessfang: 6:39am On Jan 30
My candid advice for Nigerians is to mobilize 25% of the country which is more than 50million Nigerians and follow the path of Sri Lanka.

Nigeria will NEVER be better.

Daniel Bwala was a mole in PDP same way, Lamidi Apapa and Doyin Okupe for Labor Party

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by COVIDHARAM: 6:39am On Jan 30
Stomach Infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Trophy12: 6:42am On Jan 30
How a whole president of a country go leave his own country travel to another country and relax there where there are crisis in his own country. Maybe God punish whoever voted APC.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by CockPit: 6:45am On Jan 30
EverythingPhone:
I track lost or stolen phones at an affordable rate
A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via siggy below

Can you track Obi's stolen mandate. I will pay any amount?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Bullfallo(m): 6:48am On Jan 30
Tinubu have lost touch with reality. He should as a matter of fact resign

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by PHIPEX(m): 6:49am On Jan 30
Atiku is so unfortunate to have Reno and Daniel Bwala in his team. Zero commitments but very noisy, hypocrites.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by seguno2: 6:49am On Jan 30
Bobloco:
cheesy

Why do we allow our political space to be filled with people with zero principles and zero ideology? People like Peter Obi

December 26, 2023
Even if you give Tinubu 30 years nothing will work – Daniel Bwala

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Daniel Bwala, has suggested that the current administration of President Bola Tinubu may end up like his predecessor.

He noted that this was exactly how Nigerians were told to be patient for eight years while the Buhari administration was busy doing very little or nothing at all.

Bwala said that Tinubu has already spent 31.8 percent of his first term in office and has only succeeded in raising the sufferings of Nigerians during this period.

“When people talk about being patient and waiting, you have to look at the time frame the public officer is expected to execute the work,” Bwala, who was the spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council for the 2023 elections, said on Channels TV on Monday.

“The President has just been voted into a term of four years. He is eight months into the term which constitutes 31.8 percent of the total time that he has.

“He has less than 70 percent time in government, when is that going to happen? When President Buhari took over in 2015 it was the same language and we patiently followed and he finished the first term and finished the second term.

“When there is a fundamental problem with policy, time is irrelevant, 30 years it will not work. Most of the economists I’ve listened to have faulted the President’s budget with which he was supposed to deliver the agenda flat-out…

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/26/even-if-you-give-tinubu-30-years-nothing-will-work-daniel-bwala/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by BoldBrainz(m): 6:50am On Jan 30
Radiant01:
Godfather meeting son.....hummmm
I told people then that this guy is working for tinubu in Atiku camp...

Rule no 14
Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy
Pretend to be friends with someone to get close to them and learn their secrets. Then use that information against them.

This is enough to get you killed in the streets.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by emkz: 6:51am On Jan 30
Atiku lost the 2023 elections because of people like Daniel Bwala who were never true to him.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:51am On Jan 30
yarimo:
, Jackson ude, David hundeyin,and timi frank right now

Atiku should avoid all these guys above including Melaye, Dele Momodu, Reno etc . They are just bedbugs sucking him
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Themanleshey: 6:55am On Jan 30
MrALIVE:
Smelly shameless politicians...I pity people who are defending these guys.

Is it your pity ? I think some people need to pity their self first .
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by gigabyte13: 6:57am On Jan 30
😅😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😅
😂🤣🤣😅🤣🤣🤣😂
Political hustler.........
You go dey trust Nigerian polithiefcians
😅😅🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by tnerro1(m): 6:59am On Jan 30
To be a successful politician in Nigeria, just have no shame and no ideology. Just adopt “anywhere belle face politics “

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Fiscus105(m): 7:02am On Jan 30
Radiant01:

Rule no 14
Pretend to be friends with someone to get close to them and learn their secrets. Then use that information against them.

He wasn't working for Tinubu then, but since he has noticed that, it's end of the road for Atiku, that's why he is running around to become errand boy of Tinubu now.

These type of people always pitch ther tent where they know free government money would be following continuously.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by OChimex: 7:06am On Jan 30
commoditiesnig:

Lol.. Desperate to you bro.. He's simply playing politics!

To you Africans that's playing politics.

Have you heard the USA Republicans or Democrats or the UK conservatives moving from party to party the way you dumb Africans do? Or just that you guys are just integrity challenged simpletons

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Agboogashi: 7:11am On Jan 30
A traitor.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Anunakeeh: 7:17am On Jan 30
Radiant01:

Rule no 14

48 laws of power.

But he wasn't working for the dead brain initially.

Motherforkers.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Anunakeeh: 7:20am On Jan 30
tnerro1:
To be a successful politician in Nigeria, just have no shame and no ideology. Just adopt “anywhere belle face politics “

They are the worst and most useless entities in the world.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Darkjudge24: 7:21am On Jan 30
epainos:
More revelations coming. My concern is that Atiku doesn't know when to stop or pause. I believe if he had not contested back-to-back, he would have known his friendly enemies. But his desperation to become the president has caged him in his prison such that he thinks he can buy his way into Aso Rock. Atiku is foolish for trying to become the president during Southern time. Loyal northern people always keep to their words, and they are waiting for 2031. Atiku is just a loser. He is a yeye politician now.

We used to think that there was only Wike and G5 gov wahala, but seriously, there are many more ready to abandon him. They are only with him because they know he gives generously. grin Most of those with him do not believe he can be the president. And I know that Atiku cannot be the president of Nigeria. The only person who has survived OBJ is Tinubu. When OBJ faces you, then, know that you are finished except you are Jagaban.

Neither am I a fan of OBJ nor Tinubu, I am just making known my observation.

People like Donald Duke are already tired of the whole situation. But I don't know how they allowed Atiku to hijack PDP. Anyway, wherever people like Dino Maleye pitch their tents, just know that anyone with money will always win.

PDP needs to get rid of Wike and Atiku ASAP to prosper. Also, they need to get rid of Makinde too. And that party should try to put in a well-loved South South qualified candidate, but make sure that Obi also contests in its primary. Obi's loss is a good thing cos he will have no choice but to make all his people follow the candidate. Igbos should not deceive themselves, the Fulanis and Hausas will not vote for them, so they cannot be the president. They should know this and have peace. I have advised them to forget Nigeria and find a way to leave. They are wasting their time contesting. So, they should support a South-South candidate if they want to be relevant in Nigeria. If they like, let them insult me here. I just know that they cannot become the president of Nigeria. Shikena.

I think Goodluck Jonathan should select a candidate for PDP. And I think most likely an Ijaw candidate can beat Tinubu in 2027 if Igbo and 50% of the north can buy into such a candidate.
The mention of an ijaw man spoiled your essay, an ijaw man indeed, the only good thing about an ijaw man is chop and chop, no idea to share

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by 7upnigeria: 7:25am On Jan 30
alsudan:
Atiku allowed himself to be played by a drug lord and a low life wannabe.

Anybody with an atom of sense would have known this crook was working for Thiefnibuu all along.

Wow, you're smarter than Atiku. You should run for Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by autodoctor: 7:26am On Jan 30
Its a doggy dog world
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Fearurcreeator: 7:27am On Jan 30
Radiant01:

Rule no 14
Una no dey tire ni
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by epainos: 7:36am On Jan 30
Darkjudge24:
The mention of an ijaw man spoiled your essay, an ijaw man indeed, the only good thing about an ijaw man is chop and chop, no idea to share
Everyone in Nigeria is chop and chop so don't go there. However, oil in that region has made them highly self-centred, so I understand your point. But if you look closely, some men are bold there that can die for their candidate. Jonathan rides on this notion during his regime.

Anyway, it shouldn't be about tribes, but unfortunately, this is the present Nigerian politics. So, I wish to ask you....which tribe do you think Fulani and Hausa will accept apart from Yoruba? Cos 50% of these two tribes must buy into anyone who aspires to contest.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Badgers14: 7:38am On Jan 30
Nigeria is a funny country... we endured Bubu that was frequently out of the country for 8 years and elected another president that is frequently out of the country for medical reasons..

What happened to our "top class " medical institution they built for us in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by RiversPikin: 7:40am On Jan 30
Atiku will be the next to meet tinubu and congratulate him
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by Lanretoye(m): 7:41am On Jan 30
alsudan:
Atiku allowed himself to be played by a drug lord and a low life wannabe.

Anybody with an atom of sense would have known this crook was working for Thiefnibuu all along.

low life wannabe that is dictating the life you live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by rotadeco27: 7:45am On Jan 30
epainos:
More revelations coming. My concern is that Atiku doesn't know when to stop or pause. I believe if he had not contested back-to-back, he would have known his friendly enemies. But his desperation to become the president has caged him in his prison such that he thinks he can buy his way into Aso Rock. Atiku is foolish for trying to become the president during Southern time. Loyal northern people always keep to their words, and they are waiting for 2031. Atiku is just a loser. He is a yeye politician now.

We used to think that there was only Wike and G5 gov wahala, but seriously, there are many more ready to abandon him. They are only with him because they know he gives generously. grin Most of those with him do not believe he can be the president. And I know that Atiku cannot be the president of Nigeria. The only person who has survived OBJ is Tinubu. When OBJ faces you, then, know that you are finished except you are Jagaban.

Neither am I a fan of OBJ nor Tinubu, I am just making known my observation.

People like Donald Duke are already tired of the whole situation. But I don't know how they allowed Atiku to hijack PDP. Anyway, wherever people like Dino Maleye pitch their tents, just know that anyone with money will always win.

PDP needs to get rid of Wike and Atiku ASAP to prosper. Also, they need to get rid of Makinde too. And that party should try to put in a well-loved South South qualified candidate, but make sure that Obi also contests in its primary. Obi's loss is a good thing cos he will have no choice but to make all his people follow the candidate. Igbos should not deceive themselves, the Fulanis and Hausas will not vote for them, so they cannot be the president. They should know this and have peace. I have advised them to forget Nigeria and find a way to leave. They are wasting their time contesting. So, they should support a South-South candidate if they want to be relevant in Nigeria. If they like, let them insult me here. I just know that they cannot become the president of Nigeria. Shikena.

I think Goodluck Jonathan should select a candidate for PDP. And I think most likely an Ijaw candidate can beat Tinubu in 2027 if Igbo and 50% of the north can buy into such a candidate.
You analysis is top notch, however , the north will not support any other candidates again, aside Tinubu because they know it will impair their coming back in the following 4yrs as the new person will want to do 8yrs as constitution allows. Power is sweet so forget any kangaroo agreement that could have been signed. The north won't fall for that! They are patiently waiting for their turn again and won't want to be involved in any arrangements that would extend it.
As for the igbos , I believe they can produce president in the future but definitely not obi , they failed woefully with the post election aggressive attitudes they put up, power is grabbed by forming alliances and building loyalists not by fighting, that is the strategy PBat employed , he has been preparing, building and planting his loyalists for a long time and that was the reason he was so confident he was going to win ,rigging mechanism inclusive. The igbos insulted the fulani because of Buhari and came for the Yoruba because of Tinubu , power is never gotten like that. Before the election many Yoruba youths and elites were in support of obi because we believed he is a lesser evil and of course age is on his side ,not because he is an igbo man, haven lost the election the igbos turned the whole thing to their sole agenda. I wonder how Peter Obi would have gotten over 6million votes without the contribution of several thousands of the Yoruba vote. I wished the movement was sustained but it has been messed up already. I know they will come back to preach peace come 2027, but the situation is unsalvageable as it is clear the tribal intent behind the ambition. Going forward, I think if Nigeria won't allow them rule , they should be allowed to go , the country belongs to us all and it should be an all inclusive rotation of leadership,no matter the tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by APCNig: 7:49am On Jan 30
PHIPEX:
Atiku is so unfortunate to have Reno and Daniel Bwala in his team. Zero commitments but very noisy, hypocrites.

We plant moles everywhere. That is POL 901: Political Abracadabra. We run this game, we are the Chess Master
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman Daniel Bwala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) by APCNig: 7:51am On Jan 30
RiversPikin:
Atiku will be the next to meet tinubu and congratulate him

Peter Agulu Obi too will soon go and meet Tinubu the god of Politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Police Arrest, Detain Organiser Of ‘osinbajo For 2023 President’ Campaign I / Obi To Tinubu: I Have A Traceable Background, Some Don't Know Their Real Names / Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.