Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York (10129 Views)

Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 11:57pm On Jan 31
JagabanB:

U have a TV, if u don't, u have a PC or phone.

Oga I don't need to look for your own evidence, provide your claim...
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 8:41pm On Feb 01
Brendaniel:

Oga I don't need to look for your own evidence, provide your claim...
LOL.
It's really deIusionàI for someone to say everyone gets justice in the US, cIearIy shows how uñexpósèd u are.
If u are expósèd, u would have seen Iots of cases and u wóñ't ask me to bring evidence.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 10:58pm On Feb 01
JagabanB:

LOL.
It's really deIusionàI for someone to say everyone gets justice in the US, cIearIy shows how uñexpósèd u are.
If u are expósèd, u would have seen Iots of cases and u wóñ't ask me to bring evidence.

I never said everyone gets justice in the US, I said the systems works to get justice for everyone, can you say the same about Nigeria?

So you know lots of cases and you can't present just one as your evidence?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 12:32pm On Feb 02
Brendaniel:

I never said everyone gets justice in the US, I said the systems works to get justice for everyone, can you say the same about Nigeria?

So you know lots of cases and you can't present just one as your evidence?

No system in the world works to get Justice for everyone, no single system does.
Travel, u say no, see what u are saying now?
People who dón't travel have the idea that places like Ghaña, SA are heaven on earth talk more of America.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 3:03pm On Feb 02
JagabanB:

No system in the world works to get Justice for everyone, no single system does.
Travel, u say no, see what u are saying now?
People who dón't travel have the idea that places like Ghaña, SA are heaven on earth talk more of America.

The way you guys reason, no wonder you support leaders like Tinubu and Buhari, for you not to know the difference between working to get something and getting something speaks a lot about your kind of person....

Everyone in the world works to get money does not mean everyone gets money after working...

America works to get justice for everyone does not mean everyone in America might get justice, is this so hard for you to understand?

Look at the way you people reason, can you say the same in Nigeria?

In Nigeria is the system even working to get justice for everyone?

Let it be that the Nigerian government is even working to deliver justice and they couldn't, that is a different thing, instead they might go and even oppress the victims more...

The Nigeria government is like a father who is not working to provide for his family compared to another man who is working hard to provide for his family but couldn't provide enough....

There is a very big difrerence, for you not to understand this simple explanation shows the type of person you are and why you support people like Tinubu and Buhari that have destroyed the country while you cheer them on...
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 10:46pm On Feb 02
Brendaniel:

The way you guys reason, no wonder you support leaders like Tinubu and Buhari, for you not to know the difference between working to get something and getting something speaks a lot about your kind of person....

Everyone in the world works to get money does not mean everyone gets money after working...

America works to get justice for everyone does not mean everyone in America might get justice, is this so hard for you to understand?

Look at the way you people reason, can you say the same in Nigeria?

In Nigeria is the system even working to get justice for everyone?

Let it be that the Nigerian government is even working to deliver justice and they couldn't, that is a different thing, instead they might go and even oppress the victims more...

The Nigeria government is like a father who is not working to provide for his family compared to another man who is working hard to provide for his family but couldn't provide enough....

There is a very big difrerence, for you not to understand this simple explanation shows the type of person you are and why you support people like Tinubu and Buhari that have destroyed the country while you cheer them on...

No single in system in the world "works to get Justice for everyone", no single system does that, if u are so deIudèd to that IeveI in this age, then I really feeI sórry for u.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by naptu2: 1:55am On Feb 03
grin This argument reminds me of the question, "Where is Jimmy Hoffa"?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 3:23am On Feb 03
JagabanB:

No single in system in the world "works to get Justice for everyone", no single system does that, if u are so deIudèd to that IeveI in this age, then I really feeI sórry for u.

Oga, I know you understand the explanation I gave, but as usual you guys love to see white and call it black, reason you guy saw all the red flags with Tinubu but kept on supporting him and even praised him for the red flags, so I'm not surprised...
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 3:37am On Feb 03
naptu2:
grin This argument reminds me of the question, "Where is Jimmy Hoffa"?

Working to get something is different from getting something after working and working to get something is different from not working at all...

Working( whether achieving or not) shows some level of responsibility.

Not working shows irresponsibility...

People report cases in Nigeria and sometimes the victims are arrested for coming to report the case. Sometimes the police collects money from the victims and do nothing, you have to pay for your own investigation, is that kind of system working for the ordinary citizen like the way it works abroad.

It is almost like you have to buy your justice in Nigeria, look at all the victims of massacre and kidnappings, only high profile cases are taken seriously, all those villages, everybody just moves on, but we can't say the same for America if such thing happens in present day America....
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by naptu2: 4:55am On Feb 03
grin He is not aware that this is the specific reason that I mentioned Jimmy Hoffa.

OK, let me take him closer to the point.

What happened to Roger Dean Craig.

(I've got hundreds of names to mention).

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKcraigR.htm
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by naptu2: 5:28am On Feb 03
You can also search nairaland for this name.

Santo Trafficante.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 9:18am On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

Oga, I know you understand the explanation I gave, but as usual you guys love to see white and call it black, reason you guy saw all the red flags with Tinubu but kept on supporting him and even praised him for the red flags, so I'm not surprised...

Let me tell u a story of what happened in Detroit some 4 years ago, it's actually over 4 years now, a young man went to a house and he was shót dèad, when police came in, they investigated the case and swept it under the carpet.
Their reason was that the young man was a thîèf, now, that young man came to that house to see his who has moved out of that apartment some few days ago, he was knocking, nobody replied so he went to his friend's window, that was how he was shót by the new occupant, this event happened in the night, no system worked to give him justice despite àgîtàtions from family and friends, the police defended their stance and that was how the case ended.
U only hear of high profile cases on the internet and u simply assume because u dón't tràveI, travel and live in ur supposed heaven.
Dón't be poIiticaIIy motivated in everything u do, be objective.
Obi have more red fIags than BAT, yet u defend all his red flags.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 10:18am On Feb 03
JagabanB:

Let me tell u a story of what happened in Detroit some 4 years ago, it's actually over 4 years now, a young man went to a house and he was shót dèad, when police came in, they investigated the case and swept it under the carpet.
Their reason was that the young man was a thîèf, now, that young man came to that house to see his who has moved out of that apartment some few days ago, he was knocking, nobody replied so he went to his friend's window, that was how he was shót by the new occupant, this event happened in the night, no system worked to give him justice despite àgîtàtions from family and friends, the police defended their stance and that was how the case ended.
U only hear of high profile cases on the internet and u simply assume because u dón't tràveI, travel and live in ur supposed heaven.
Dón't be poIiticaIIy motivated in everything u do, be objective.
Obi have more red fIags than BAT, yet u defend all his red flags.

Oga, that is one out of a million cases, I never said everyone gets justice, but it is different from Nigeria in terms of efforts, you can't compare them at all, they are miles apart, do bandits kidnap 100's of school children in America? Do bandits kill a whole community in America and the government just looks away?
The culprits are not even arrested most of the time, Oga don't talk rubbish here, we are talking of mass genocides going on while the culprits walk free and the government does s nothing...

Then secondly you are even in America, you are a very heartless human being, I have met a number of you, Tribalism has done you guys strong thing, you stay where the government is working and keep supporting useless government for your fellow Africans here, how heartless can you guys be?

Then you talked about Peter Obi, I can mention 5 things I know about Peter Obi that you supporting Tinubu don't even know the same things about Tinubu and you want to compare them, even with your staying abroad it did not even help you because of tribalism...
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 10:26am On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

Oga, that is one out of a million cases, I never said everyone gets justice, but it is different from Nigeria in terms of efforts, you can compare the at all, they are miles apart.

Then secondly you ate even in America, you are a very heartless human being, I have met a number if you, Tribalism has done you guys strong thing, you stay where the government is working and keep supporting useless government for your fellow Africans here, how heartless can you guys be?

Then you talked about Peter Obi, I can mention 5 things I know about Peter Obi that you supporting Tinubu don't even know the same things about Tinubu and you want to compare them, even with your staying abroad it did not even help you because of tribalism...
First off, I can go ahead and cite 10 more cases for you, I can cite cases in Michigan and Philadelphia.
Only people who dón't traveI are the ones who says "the system works to give justice to everyone", traveI to SA and see tons of cases that are swèpt under the rûg, cases of mûrdèr, ràpè etc.
Travel! Travel!! Travel!!!
Most importantly, when u travel, keep an open mind.
Secondly, I am currently in Nigeria, I live in Abuja and currently in Zaria, I am typing from Zaria this very hour, I dón't stay in US, I travel, I can't exchange living in Nigerîà for living in the US.
Thirdly, I am neither a Muslim nor a Yoruba, so u cañ't accuse me of trîbè and religion when it comes to my politicaI choice, can we say the same for u?
I can tell u things that ur supposed messiah did that he shouId go into poIiticaI extinction but u want to force him down the throats of 200m people.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 10:30am On Feb 03
JagabanB:

First off, I can go ahead and cite 10 more cases for you, I can cite cases in Michigan and Philadelphia.
Only people who dón't traveI are the ones who says "the system works to give justice to everyone", traveI to SA and see tons of cases that are swèpt under the rûg, cases of mûrdèr, ràpè etc.
Travel! Travel!! Travel!!!
Most importantly, when u travel, keep an open mind.
Secondly, I am currently in Nigeria, I live in Abuja and currently in Zaria, I am typing from Zaria this very hour, I dón't stay in US, I travel, I can't exchange living in Nigerîà for living in the US.
Thirdly, I am neither a Muslim nor a Yoruba, so u cañ't accuse me of trîbè and religion when it comes to my politicaI choice, can we say the same for u?
I can tell u things that ur supposed messiah did that he shouId go into poIiticaI extinction but u want to force him down the throats of 200m people.

Oga stop talking rubbish, do bandits kidnap 100's of school children in America? Do bandits kill a whole community in America and the government just looks away?
The culprits are not even arrested most of the time, Oga don't talk rubbish here, we are talking of mass genocides going on while the culprits walk free and the government does s nothing....

Oga I don't care where you stay, but you have seen a working system yet you support rubbish here, so where are you from if you are not Muslim or Yoruba?

So what you are trying to say is that Tinubu is the best person Nigeria can offer to rule?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by naptu2: 10:34am On Feb 03
grin That's why I don't argue with these people that argue because of politics. When you prove them wrong, instead of admitting that they are wrong they'll start bringing up all sorts of topics in order to run away from their original point.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 10:37am On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

Oga stop talking rubbish, do bandits kidnap 100's of school children in America? Do bandits kill a whole community in America and the government just looks away?
The culprits are not even arrested most of the time, Oga don't talk rubbish here, we are talking of mass genocides going on while the culprits walk free and the government does s nothing....

Oga I don't care where you stay, but you have seen a working system yet you support rubbish here, so where are you from if you are not Muslim or Yoruba?

So what you are trying to say is that Tinubu is the best person Nigeria can offer to rule?
Did u see obi operating a working system in Anambra?
The answer is capital NO!!!
But u are talking like u are out for a working system.
U obviously care where I stay, that's why u brought it up.
Do people pick gûñs and shóót people in a gathering and nothing is done about it?
I guess u know the answer.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by naptu2: 10:40am On Feb 03
David Mack

Rafael Perez

Brian Hewitt
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 10:48am On Feb 03
[url][/url]
JagabanB:

Did u see obi operating a working system in Anambra?
The answer is capital NO!!!
But u are talking like u are out for a working system.
U obviously care where I stay, that's why u brought it up.
Do people pick gûñs and shóót people in a gathering and nothing is done about it?
I guess u know the answer.

So the killings happening in Katsina and the ones that happened in the Church in Ondo state or the one that happened bandits killed people in a mosque is what? What has been done about them?

Oga tell me another joke jare...

I know you will bring up the Lagos Anambra issue to defend Tinubu, I laugh each time you guys do this....

This is what I call the Lagos scam, that if you at your level can fall for the scam it speaks a lot about you....

If you want me to explain the Lagos scam I will do that, but I will tell you the worst governor that has ever governed the entire south east is better than Tinubu.....
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 3:03pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:
[url][/url]

So the killings happening in Katsina and the ones that happened in the Church in Ondo state or the one that happened bandits killed people in a mosque is what? What has been done about them?

Oga tell me another joke jare...

I know you will bring up the Lagos Anambra issue to defend Tinubu, I laugh each time you guys do this....

This is what I call the Lagos scam, that if you at your level can fall for the scam it speaks a lot about you....

If you want me to explain the Lagos scam I will do that, but I will tell you the worst governor that has ever governed the entire south east is better than Tinubu.....
LOL.
U are trying to bend the story to Anambra/Lagos.
To u obidents, everything is about politics, there's life first before politics and after politics, there's still life, learn to live so u dón't become mîsèràbIe.
U are sounding mîsèràbIe already, the Peter Obi u are defending with all ur might collected money from u foIks and bettered his life while he keeps giving u audio promises he didn't actualize as governor, not even a single one did he actualize.
U are trying to deflect from ur initial talk that there world systems that "works to give everyone Justice", I cited an example already, u defended it because it is in the US, would have defended it if it happened in Nigerîà?
The answer is NO!!!
I can cite more examples.
Ur statement was that places like America have a system that works to give everyone Justice, clearly shows u haven't travelled, travel is very important in life, it illuminates ur mind and free u from deIusions like these, just like the delusions that sold that ghana had "10 years of no bIack outs", just like some people are stiII believing that Sóuth Àfrîcà is a heaven on earth that it's government is superb, this is what Iack of traveIIing has done to so many of u and come to talk about these stuffs online, those of us who travel and tell u it's not so are accused of being political, that's why I am telling you to live.
I dón't hold a grudge against anyone because of political affiliation, but Obidents will online to shàmè anyone who asks them for assistance because the person supported BAT, we dón't do that because we know there's life outside politics.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 3:13pm On Feb 03
JagabanB:

LOL.
U are trying to bend the story to Anambra/Lagos.
To u obidents, everything is about politics, there's life first before politics and after politics, there's still life, learn to live so u dón't become mîsèràbIe.
U are sounding mîsèràbIe already, the Peter Obi u are defending with all ur might collected money from u foIks and bettered his life while he keeps giving u audio promises he didn't actualize as governor, not even a single one did he actualize.
U are trying to deflect from ur initial talk that there world systems that "works to give everyone Justice", I cited an example already, u defended it because it is in the US, would have defended it if it happened in Nigerîà?
The answer is NO!!!
I can cite more examples.
Ur statement was that places like America have a system that works to give everyone Justice, clearly shows u haven't travelled, travel is very important in life, it illuminates ur mind and free u from deIusions like these, just like the delusions that sold that ghana had "10 years of no bIack outs", just like some people are stiII believing that Sóuth Àfrîcà is a heaven on earth that it's government is superb, this is what Iack of traveIIing has done to so many of u and come to talk about these stuffs online, those of us who travel and tell u it's not so are accused of being political, that's why I am telling you to live.
I dón't hold a grudge against anyone because of political affiliation, but Obidents will online to shàmè anyone who asks them for assistance because the person supported BAT, we dón't do that because we know there's life outside politics.

If there is anyone who brings in politics into everything it is you APC,Tinubu supporters, you were the one who brought in the Lagos/ Anambra comparison, you were still the one who started talking about Peter Obi.....

So with your travel and exposure, in summary what you are trying to say is that Nigeria is safer and has a better economy for its citizens than America, Ghana and South-Africa and that Nigeria delivers justice like America or better than America?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 3:31pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

If there is anyone who brings in politics into everything it is you APC,Tinubu supporters, you were the one who brought in the Lagos/ Anambra comparison, you were still the one who started talking about Peter Obi.....

So with your travel and exposure, in summary what you are trying to say is that Nigeria is safer and has a better economy for its citizens than America, Ghana and South-Africa and that Nigeria delivers justice like America or better than America?
Obi talks about others, if he doesn't want others to talk about him, he should fem!!!
Nigerià provides everything far far far better for it's citizens than Ghaña.
The key difference between South Africa and Nigerîà is the infrastructural gap, Nigerîà stalled on infrastructural development in the last 40 years, that was when Sóuth Àfrica caught up, right now, they are decIining, from electricity to water to uñempIoymènt, they are facing a high unemployment rate and their employers will tell u that their graduates are not fit for employment in SA, this is a first hand experience in SA.
Before 2013, we barely have any functional train in Nigeria, right now we have trains that can compare with north Africa which are the most advanced.
If u faiI to understand that what I have been trying to correct is ur warped ideology that the American system works to deliver justice to everyone, then there's no explanation I can give to aid ur understanding.
No single system in the world works to give justice to everyone, none!!!
Nigerià is ñót sàfe, but Sóuth Àfrica is among the top 10 ûñsafèst countries in the world not Nigerià.
America is not as sàfe as u are meant to believe.
U should understand my point now, else I can't help u anymore
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 3:39pm On Feb 03
JagabanB:

Obi talks about others, if he doesn't want others to talk about him, he should fem!!!
Nigerià provides everything far far far better for it's citizens than Ghaña.
The key difference between South Africa and Nigerîà is the infrastructural gap, Nigerîà stalled on infrastructural development in the last 40 years, that was when Sóuth Àfrica caught up, right now, they are decIining, from electricity to water to uñempIoymènt, they are facing a high unemployment rate and their employers will tell u that their graduates are not fit for employment in SA, this is a first hand experience in SA.
Before 2013, we barely have any functional train in Nigeria, right now we have trains that can compare with north Africa which are the most advanced.
If u faiI to understand that what I have been trying to correct is ur warped ideology that the American system works to deliver justice to everyone, then there's no explanation I can give to aid ur understanding.
No single system in the world works to give justice to everyone, none!!!
Nigerià is ñót sàfe, but Sóuth Àfrica is among the top 10 ûñsafèst countries in the world not Nigerià.
America is not as sàfe as u are meant to believe.
U should understand my point now, else I can't help u anymore

If all these things you mentioned are actually real then why are these country citizens not running into Nigeria to come and hustle and enjoy the safety that is better than theirs? why is the reverse the case?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 6:43pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

If all these things you mentioned are actually real then why are these country citizens not running into Nigeria to come and hustle and enjoy the safety that is better than theirs? why is the reverse the case?
So u dón't even know that all these things are real?
LOL.
Why are Togolese not running to Nigerîà like Nigerians are running to Togo?
Can u tell me?
Why are those from Benin republic not running to Nigerîà like Nigerîàns are running to their country?
Can u tell me?
Why are Camèróónians not coming to Nigerîà like Nigerîàns are running to Cameroon?
If u answer these questions, u have ur answers.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 7:01pm On Feb 03
JagabanB:

So u dón't even know that all these things are real?
LOL.
Why are Togolese not running to Nigerîà like Nigerians are running to Togo?
Can u tell me?
Why are those from Benin republic not running to Nigerîà like Nigerîàns are running to their country?
Can u tell me?
Why are Camèróónians not coming to Nigerîà like Nigerîàns are running to Cameroon?
If u answer these questions, u have ur answers.

Because they currently have a system that is working better than Nigeria...
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 8:31am On Feb 04
Brendaniel:

Because they currently have a system that is working better than Nigeria...

I have always thought that people dón't need to travel to gain experience, but interacting with Nigeriàñs, I realize travelling and more importantly, travelling with open mind is very important.
Travel to Togo, Cameroon, Benin etc to confirm what u are saying.
When people from these countries see this ur particular statement, they wiII be shocked to their bones.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 8:42am On Feb 04
JagabanB:

I have always thought that people dón't need to travel to gain experience, but interacting with Nigeriàñs, I realize travelling and more importantly, travelling with open mind is very important.
Travel to Togo, Cameroon, Benin etc to confirm what u are saying.
When people from these countries see this ur particular statement, they wiII be shocked to their bones.

And with your traveling you haven't still given your own reason why people leave Nigeria to those countries......
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 2:55pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:

And with your traveling you haven't still given your own reason why people leave Nigeria to those countries......
If u cañ't spot basics, I cañ't help you.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 3:08pm On Feb 05
JagabanB:

If u cañ't spot basics, I cañ't help you.

grin I was actually expecting this response, I have received this kind of response from a lot of you Tinubu supporters here and it only happens when you are out of lies to tell, I know you have been telling a lot of lies but I wanted you to keep going because I know lies expire or get exhausted at some point but the truth will always stand and remain the same regardless of time....

Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 7:12pm On Feb 07
Brendaniel:

grin I was actually expecting this response, I have received this kind of response from a lot of you Tinubu supporters here and it only happens when you are out of lies to tell, I know you have been telling a lot of lies but I wanted you to keep going because I know lies expire or get exhausted at some point but the truth will always stand and remain the same regardless of time....
It's basics, people leave because just like u, they believe countrîès like Togo, Benin, Cameroon etc are better than Nigerîà, it's simple basics, but someone who believes that the above listed countries are better than Nigerîà cañ't be heIped.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 7:48pm On Feb 07
JagabanB:

It's basics, people leave because just like u, they believe countrîès like Togo, Benin, Cameroon etc are better than Nigerîà, it's simple basics, but someone who believes that the above listed countries are better than Nigerîà cañ't be heIped.

Tell me presently what Nigeria has better than these countries for an average person looking to live in a country that provides basic amenities for human beings...

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Minimum wage in dollar value.

4. Ease of doing business without government corrupt extortions and multiple taxations both legal and illegal.

5. Police

Let me stop here, I may not have been to these countries but I have relatives and friends who have been and I have also had friends from some of these countries, so please among these things I listed kindly tell me which Nigeria is doing better than any of the countries you listed above....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl / Kenya Queen Of UKWU Flaunts Her Super Big Yansh In Bikini [ SEE PHOTOS] / Lady With Dangerous Curves And Massive Hips Walk In Skimpy Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.