Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York (10128 Views)

Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 4:17pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

Tell me presently what Nigeria has better than these countries for an average person looking to live in a country that provides basic amenities for human beings...

1. Electricity

2. Security

3. Minimum wage in dollar value.

4. Ease of doing business without government corrupt extortions and multiple taxations both legal and illegal.

5. Police

Let me stop here, I may not have been to these countries but I have relatives and friends who have been and I have also had friends from some of these countries, so please among these things I listed kindly tell me which Nigeria is doing better than any of the countries you listed above....

All of them and more.
Whenever u foIks put in minimum wage value, also consider cost of goods and services.
Many of the stuffs u Iisted is what feIIow Nigerians do to each other on daily basis especially the córrûption part, but same Nigeriàñs will come online to çry about what they are doing.
Nigerians we all need to wake up and so personal check up.
Critîcizing aimIessIy wóñ't heIp anyone.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 4:57pm On Feb 09
JagabanB:

All of them and more.
Whenever u foIks put in minimum wage value, also consider cost of goods and services.
Many of the stuffs u Iisted is what feIIow Nigerians do to each other on daily basis especially the córrûption part, but same Nigeriàñs will come online to çry about what they are doing.

You guys just lie anyhow to defend wicked leaders spoiling things in Nigeria because of tribe or religion, look at the stats, Nigeria did not even make the list in some cases or are the rock bottom in so many indices of a working system, in electricity alone all the countries you mentioned made the list of top 20 in Africa and Nigeria did even male the list...

I don't want to post too many stats here, but I will attach a few for you to see, except you want to say the stats are lying or you don't believe in stats like Tinubu your master, we can see the result if his non believe in stats in less than a year....

I keep wondering what you guys aim to achieve with all these evil, lies, deception, wickedness an all, what exactly do you people aim to achieve?

Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 5:01pm On Feb 09
JagabanB:

All of them and more.

Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 11:24pm On Feb 09
[quote author=Brendaniel post=128371749][/quote]
I don't remember mentioning Botswana, did I?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 11:32pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

You guys just lie anyhow to defend wicked leaders spoiling things in Nigeria because of tribe or religion, look at the stats, Nigeria did not even make the list in some cases or are the rock bottom in so many indices of a working system, in electricity alone all the countries you mentioned made the list of top 20 in Africa and Nigeria did even male the list...

I don't want to post too many stats here, but I will attach a few for you to see, except you want to say the stats are lying or you don't believe in stats like Tinubu your master, we can see the result if his non believe in stats in less than a year....

I keep wondering what you guys aim to achieve with all these evil, lies, deception, wickedness an all, what exactly do you people aim to achieve?
The police u are mentioning are not leaders, are they?
Sóuth Àfricà in the list of reliable electricity?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Calls for a good laugh.
Stats are great, ok, so u agree Nigeria has the best economy in Africa now because the stats say so right?
Many of u are so cóñfused u dón't know the difference between downgrading ur cóûñtry because u dón't have the slightest idea about other countries and demanding better from the government.
We all agreed the government has to do better down to LGA, because the LGAs do basically nothing throughout the whole federation.
Sóuth Àfrîcà is one of the ûñsafèst countries in the world, that's what the stats say even more ûñsafè than Nigerîà, I guess u agree with that stat?
Nigerià has the best economy in Africa, I guess u agree with that stat?
Stats never tell the whole story, when u travel, u will realize that many of those places are way wórsè than Nigerîà.
Travel.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 11:32pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Calls for a good laugh.
Stats are great, ok, so u agree Nigeria has the best economy in Africa now because the stats say so right?
Many of u are so cóñfused u dón't know the difference between downgrading ur cóûñtry because u dón't have the slightest idea about other countries and demanding better from the government.
We all agreed the government has to do better down to LGA, because the LGAs do basically nothing throughout the whole federation.
Sóuth Àfrîcà is one of the ûñsafèst countries in the world, that's what the stats say even more ûñsafè than Nigerîà, I guess u agree with that stat?
Stats never tell the whole story, when u travel, u will realize that many of those places are way wórsè than Nigerîà.
Travel
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 11:34pm On Feb 09
JagabanB:

I don't remember mentioning Botswana, did I?

I only referenced it for you since Nigeria was written and said to be at the rock bottom of almost all the countries in Africa including most of the ones you mentioned...
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 11:36pm On Feb 09
JagabanB:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Calls for a good laugh.
Travel

Where did you see Nigeria has the best economy in Africa?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 11:44pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

I only referenced it for you since Nigeria was written and said to be at the rock bottom of almost all the countries in Africa including most of the ones you mentioned...

The police are leaders that are voted into office too?
Nigerîàns are highIy irresponsibIe, police complains about faiIing systems which they are at the center of it, same as doctors who are at the center of it, immigration and customs officers who are the heart of this faiIing system and these people collectively are contributing heaviIy to this faiIing system will bIame government.
This evening I was driving, and the road is such a way that for u to turn, u have to forward and turn to the next lane, what are Nigerians doing?
Rather than driving forward to turn, they will start driving on the wrong lane because they don't want to go forward and someone who's walking and assumes that traffic on this lane goes in this direction was hit by a vehicle this evening, I guess we should bIame government for that too, right?
Mind u the road is exquisite with proper lighting.
No singIe Nigeriàñ wants to do the right but always the first to complain.
The banks prefer giving the money to POS to make kick backs rather than loading it into the ATMs to make life easier, the average Nigerian will come to the ATM and he's looking for ways to jump queue.
Build a public toilet with running water and u will see a Nigeriàñ in that toilet, he will pee, he will poo, he will not flush it, but he will come out of that toilet to join a discussion that Nigerîàn leaders are the reason this country is bàd.
Check the lifestyle of the citizens of those countries if u will find any country with citizens as steewpid as Nigeriàñs.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 11:44pm On Feb 09
JagabanB:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Calls for a good laugh.
Travel.

You sound like someone that is uneducated(I'm very sorry to say), the leadership of a country reflects in almost everything, from performance of Police down to councillors, once the head is not good the entire country will be affected one way or the other, just look at how you sound...

Ogaa shut up, I brought out the stats here and you are trying to downplay the stats, show me where they said the Nigerian economy is better than those countries....
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 11:46pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

Where did you see Nigeria has the best economy in Africa?
Type it in Google, very easy to see.
Best in stock market, Nigerîà.
Check these stats I mentioned, stats are great right?
I can bring stats about Nigerîà that u wiII fîght against because stats dón't tell the whole story.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 11:51pm On Feb 09
JagabanB:

The police are leaders that are voted into office too?
Nigerîàns are highIy irresponsibIe, police complains about faiIing systems which they are at the center of it, same as doctors who are at the center of it, immigration and customs officers who are the heart of this faiIing system and these people collectively are contributing heaviIy to this faiIing system will bIame government.
This evening I was driving, and the road is such a way that for u to turn, u have to forward and turn to the next lane, what are Nigerians doing?
Rather than driving forward to turn, they will start driving on the wrong lane because they don't want to go forward and someone who's walking and assumes that traffic on this lane goes in this direction was hit by a vehicle this evening, I guess we should bIame government for that too, right?
Mind u the road is exquisite with proper lighting.
No singIe Nigeriàñ wants to do the right but always the first to complain.
The banks prefer giving the money to POS to make kick backs rather than loading it into the ATMs to make life easier, the average Nigerian will come to the ATM and he's looking for ways to jump queue.
Build a public toilet with running water and u will see a Nigeriàñ in that toilet, he will pee, he will poo, he will not flush it, but he will come out of that toilet to join a discussion that Nigerîàn leaders are the reason this country is bàd.
Check the lifestyle of the citizens of those countries if u will find any country with citizens as steewpid as Nigeriàñs.

Now you re trying to blame every person, Oga if you're corrupt speak for yourself, Oga the leadership is the reflection of the police you sound so unschooled just to defend rubbish leaders like Tinubu\

No wonder you can support Tinubu, now you re trying to gaslight all Nigerians that everyone is corrupt....
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 11:53pm On Feb 09
JagabanB:

Type it in Google, very easy to see.
Best in stock market, Nigerîà.
Check these stats I mentioned, stats are great right?
I can bring stats about Nigerîà that u wiII fîght against because stats dón't tell the whole story.

Oga I am not providing what does not exist, I provided my own for you, and if you cannot provide yours then it doesn't exist.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 11:55pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

You sound like someone that is uneducated(I'm very sorry to say), the leadership of a country reflects in almost everything, from performance of Police down to councillors, once the head is not good the entire country will be affected one way or the other, just look at how you sound...

Ogaa shut up, I brought out the stats here and you are trying to downplay the stats, show me where they said the Nigerian economy is better than those countries....
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If we are to go on a competition to check level of education, believe me u won't qualify to stand on same stage with me.
I can assure u of that, if we put academic performance side by side to whatever level u got to, u won't match my performance, so u towing that education line is actually risky for u.
"Once the head is affected, the entire country will be affected" even down to counsellor in ur case, whenever u hear this statement, u just realize this one knows nothing about constitution and structure of government operating in the country.
Do u know the responsibilities of counselor?
A counselor performing his duty is independent of the presidency, are u aware that counselors are the Senate at local government level?
Are u aware that LGA chairpersons are expected to present their budget to counsellors for approval?
70% of Nigeria deficiency stems from State government down to LGA chairpersons who cañ't perform their duties.
It's the duty of the LGA to create, name and maintain streets, light them, build cemeteries, parks, water etc.
Tell me, how many LGA chairpersons are doing it?
Oh!!!
Presidency told them not to do it?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Simply say u don't like the president, I can understand, but ur statement clearly shows u are ignorant.
Very very very ignorant.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 11:56pm On Feb 09
Brendaniel:

Oga I am not providing what does not exist, I provided my own for you, and if you cannot provide yours then it doesn't exist.

I won't type anything on Google to show u anything, I know that u know.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 12:01am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

Now you re trying to blame every person, Oga if you're corrupt speak for yourself, Oga the leadership is the reflection of the police you sound so unschooled just to defend rubbish leaders like Tinubu\

No wonder you can support Tinubu, now you re trying to gaslight all Nigerians that everyone is corrupt....
You are talking about school again?
You didn't do SS1 English language?
Because if u did, they must have taught u about the functions of question mark.
Did u see a question mark at the end of what I said if police are voted in office?
I see u quickly edited the part where u are asking if police were voted, don't worry, I have a picture of it.
People who always say what u said about córruption tends to come out as most córrupt.

Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by JagabanB: 12:02am On Feb 10
Brendaniel:

I didn't ask u to provide, seek knowledge.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 12:06am On Feb 10
JagabanB:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If we are to go on a competition to check level of education, believe me u won't qualify to stand on same stage with me.
I can assure u of that, if we put academic performance side by side to whatever level u got to, u won't match my performance, so u towing that education line is actually risky for u.
"Once the head is affected, the entire country will be affected" even down to counsellor in ur case, whenever u hear this statement, u just realize this one knows nothing about constitution and structure of government operating in the country.
Do u know the responsibilities of counselor?
A counselor performing his duty is independent of the presidency, are u aware that counselors are the Senate at local government level?
Are u aware that LGA chairpersons are expected to present their budget to counsellors for approval?
70% of Nigeria deficiency stems from State government down to LGA chairpersons who cañ't perform their duties.
It's the duty of the LGA to create, name and maintain streets, light them, build cemeteries, parks, water etc.
Tell me, how many LGA chairpersons are doing it?
Oh!!!
Presidency told them not to do it?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Simply say u don't like the president, I can understand, but ur statement clearly shows u are ignorant.
Very very very ignorant.

If a president is corrupt, it can have serious consequences for the country. Corruption undermines the democratic principles upon which the nation is built and erodes public trust in the government. It can lead to the misuse of public funds, favoritism, nepotism, and the abuse of power. Additionally, corrupt presidents may use their position to silence critics, suppress opposition, and manipulate the justice system to avoid accountability.

The impact of a corrupt president includes:

Economic harm: Corruption diverts resources and hinders economic growth by discouraging foreign investment and creating an unfair business environment. It also leads to misallocation of public funds, resulting in poor infrastructure development, lack of essential services, and reduced trust in the economy.

Social inequality: Corrupt practices perpetuate social inequality by allowing the privileged few to bypass the law, gain undue advantages, and exploit the system while ordinary citizens suffer. This can result in increased poverty, limited access to basic services, and a widening wealth gap.

Political instability: Corruption undermines the functioning of democratic institutions, weakens the rule of law, and fosters a culture of impunity. It can lead to loss of public confidence in the government, polarization within society, and increased social unrest. In some cases, corruption can even fuel political crises and regime changes.

Damage to democracy: A corrupt president can undermine democratic processes through vote-rigging, electoral fraud, or by manipulating state resources for personal gain. This threatens the integrity of elections and erodes the public's faith in the democratic system.

International reputation: Corruption at the highest levels of government damages a nation's international reputation. It can deter foreign investment, hinder diplomatic relations, and result in sanctions or decreased foreign aid. A corrupt president can also weaken alliances and collaborations on global issues.

To combat corruption, it is crucial to establish strong governance structures, promote transparency and accountability, strengthen anti-corruption institutions, encourage an independent judiciary, and ensure the protection of whistleblowers. Public awareness and the engagement of civil society are also essential in pressuring the government to address corruption effectively.

Oga abeg read and educate yourself cause your education might just be useless grin

Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 12:08am On Feb 10
JagabanB:

You are talking about school again?
You didn't do SS1 English language?
Because if u did, they must have taught u about the functions of question mark.
Did u see a question mark at the end of what I said if police are voted in office?
I see u quickly edited the part where u are asking if police were voted, don't worry, I have a picture of it.
People who always say what u said about córruption tends to come out as most córrupt.

You have not provided your evidence
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 12:09am On Feb 10
JagabanB:

I didn't ask u to provide, seek knowledge.

To seek what does not exist?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Jam Master Jay Go On Trial In New York by Brendaniel: 12:10am On Feb 10
JagabanB:

I won't type anything on Google to show u anything, I know that u know.

Then it doesn't exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl / Kenya Queen Of UKWU Flaunts Her Super Big Yansh In Bikini [ SEE PHOTOS] / Lady With Dangerous Curves And Massive Hips Walk In Skimpy Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.