Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? (9634 Views)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2013
I know many will say they wont be ready or will be shy but i think we should always be ready to do anything in the house of God.

As for me my message will be LOVE . It's one of the things i always like talking about not emotional love but unconditional love(agape love) . In 1st corinthians 13 paul gave d definition and said without he's nothing and ended the chapter saying ne faith,hope and love..love is the greatest. In 1 john 4v7-8 john said beloved let us love one another for love is of God and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God,he that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love. It was because of love that God sent his only son into the world that we might live thru him. Jesus only commandment is love n he said if ye love me keep my commandment ....wow thanks mods 4 movin dis to front page ah least expected it..happy new month nairalanders,may God's guidance,protection n provision be on our lives dis last month of the year in jesus name amen

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Goshen360(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2013
I will preach AND TEACH the message of the Cross. A message given to us by Christ himself. It's a message that reveals the finished works of Christ, I just rest on that finished works. It's a message of God's of imputed gift of righteousness that is not of works less any man should boast. A message of reconciliation, my account with God is reconciled through and in Christ. I owe nothing and my balance sheet is accurate.

I will go out there and tell the tell the homosex.uals, the lesbians, the armed robbers, the adulterers, the murderers etc etc that God is not holding their sins against them because of His Son Jesus, that God is calling them to come and return home from the camp of the devil.

10 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by djeezy(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2013
I'll preach about the gift of free will and volition.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2013
WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN THAT YOU HAVE MT RECEIVED

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by doofanc: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2013
like Op, i'll preach about LOVE. The unconditional love for God, by doing everthing He wants

Then love for myself, by avoiding in totality those things - sin - that harm it

Then love the breyhren, by continuos fellowship, and meeting thier needs whenever i can

Then love for the unsaved, by reaching them with The Gospel.

6 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by davydenko18(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Gift and Growth - how believers can develop their spiritual life
OR
The fellowship of the Spirit
OR
What He wants - marrying the believers' desires to the Father's need

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by larrymoore(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
I will approach the pulpit, frankly correct the misconception about the teaching of the cross because it is fictional tale dividing the christiandom. Take or leave it no crucifixion or na crucifiction, no christianity so therefore, the propagator of the doctrine of the cross caused christianity to remain divided for eternity.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Samlocoo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Knowing God And Living Naturally.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Ajibam: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
doing God a service without his will
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Will preach on 'The Power in the Name of Jesus Christ'

Subtitle into three:

*the Power on the Cross through His name

* the Power to save through His name

* the Power to heal through His name.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
larrymoore: I will approach the pulpit, frankly correct the misconception about the teaching of the cross because it is fictional tale dividing the christiandom. Take or leave it no crucifixion or na crucifiction, no christianity so therefore, the propagator of the doctrine of the cross caused christianity to remain divided for eternity.
pls can u explain better cos ah dont really get u

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by texanomaly(f): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
I would have to pray about it, if I had a moment to do so. It is not for me to decide. Only He knows what is in the heart of those in attendance. I would let Him guide me.

5 Likes

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by vickyO(f): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
The Love of God is the best message you can preach to everyone and anyone. It awakens something in you that's really indescribable.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by asam7(f): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
The law's of God
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Saopedro(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
texanomaly: I would have to pray about it, if I had a moment to do so. It is not for me to decide. Only He knows what is in the heart of those in attendance. I would let Him guide me.

well said sister.
@op, you are not the one that will choose the topic to preach on because its not your message, but one have to follows the leading of the Spirit of God. The message is from God and the preacher is just a messager.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
This is what i will preach Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music
Even all of you above me are affected one way or the other by demon infested music, movies, pictures, entertainment, social media etc. It is not the message of the cross or peace or piety that matters but the real dangers killing christianity thats what i will preach about!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Saopedro: well said sister.
@op, you are not the one that will choose the topic to preach on because its not your message, but one have to follows the leading of the Spirit of God. The message is from God and the preacher is just a messager.
but ah tink u shouldn't go to d pulpit clueless of wat to preach,u should be at least prepared 4 someone then if the holy spirit say u change it u do

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2013
babaearly: This is what i will preach Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music
Even all of you above me are affected one way or the other by demon infested music, movies, pictures, entertainment, social media etc. It is not the message of the cross or peace or piety that matters but the real dangers killing christianity thats what i will preach about!
wen u ve christ in u,u re free 4rm any danger or bondage dese tins can curse as long as u stay away 4rm dem
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Gombs(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2013
I'd preach 2 Corinth 5:17, 18

I could preach a whole month on these verses alone

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2013
As the Spirit leads, My life has always been in a constant path of preparation.

I actually prepare in the days of battle when there is peace.I am full of the word and full of the Spirit.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by quivah(f): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Hebrews 11vs 1-20

FAITH!
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Goshen360:

I will go out there and tell the tell the homosex.uals, the lesbians, the armed robbers, the adulterers, the murderers etc etc that God is not holding their sins against them because of His Son Jesus, that God is calling them to come and return home from the camp of the devil.
This kind of message will rather be misleading because they know there are more & more churches accepting lesbians & gays in their congregation, In the state where you are residing it has even been legalized and the church has become tolerant by accepting coupled or married same-sex partners.

The outside folks want to be free from these habits and you make it even worse when they come to church and see their former lifestyles exhibited by church folks.How do you reconcile this?
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2013
I already know what to preach. I will let the collectors of tithe have it. I will show them that Satan awaits them in HELL. Private jets will not help their matters.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Love your neighbour. (Human beings are God's treasures, if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them).

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: wen u ve christ in u,u re free 4rm any danger or bondage dese tins can curse as long as u stay away 4rm dem

you serious? this is just lip service, it goes deeper than you imagine.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2013
abstain from women undecided
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2013
babaearly:

you serious? this is just lip service, it goes deeper than you imagine.
ah know wat u are talkin about but ah still keep ma stand,a true christian can't be influence by them
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Go to a place of worship called church with some speculated names (deeper life, or redeem etc) in the bible. I will blast the pastor for organising a small business in the building and blast the congregate for been foolish.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by LMAyedun(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2013
The Love of Money

Prov 23:4-5 (NIV)

Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint. Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle.
Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by fr3do(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2013
Scan barcode to read comment

Re: If You Were Asked To Preach In Your Church, What Will Be Your Message? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Jonathan and Fagae pls!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Cleanliness Really Next To Godliness? / The Reason Why Jesus Christ Is Flogging Your Church Instead Of Blessing It / Answered: What Does It Mean To Fall From Grace As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.