Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 (27988 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria / Super Eagles Will Beat Cameroon – Prophet Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by epainos: 12:06pm On Jan 30
It is funny how prophets start predicting elections and football games. grin That's betting.

Let's just say Pastors are now into sports betting. Las las na probability, combination and permutation skills are needed for success in the field.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by qtx(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaBfYrlngVo?si=y4crx7qF20ytRXOF

The prophet who claimed that it's been written that Cameroon will defeat Nigeria 3:1, went ahead in the video to tell the Super Eagles to pack their bags before the game against Cameroon because they will be eliminated.

Unfortunately for Prophet Elijah Abiri, the Indomitable Lions who were dominated by the super Eagles didn't record any shot on Target against the super Eagles of Nigeria , and this was the first game between Nigeria and Cameroon at the African Cup of Nations that Cameroon didn't score any single goal against Nigeria nor record any shot on Target
the parrotic fek prophet grin
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Heterodox(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30
Not Cele. Not C&S
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by IgnobleJay: 12:08pm On Jan 30
Zealot s67 bass speakers πŸ”Š

60 watts , Tf Card , aux , Bluetooth.

40 hours playtime

Payment on delivery πŸ“¦ 🚚 Nationwide via GiG logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by FalseProphet1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30
Agboriotejoye:

Even falseprophet dey laugh at the maga
grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by tophempire: 12:09pm On Jan 30
MY PAIN IS THAT OUR MOTHERLAND IS BLEEDING, WE ARE STILL SLAVES JUST THAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO WALK FREELY.

RELIGION HAS TURNED US INTO ZOMBIES, NO CHRISTIAN TODAY CAN DEFEND THE BIBLE LOGICALLY WITHOUT BEING STUPID, SAME GOES FOR MUSLIMS.

THEN YOU HAVE SCHOOLS TEACHING YOU HOW TO CONTINUE BEING SLAVES

THEN WE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT HANDPICKED BY OUR ANCESTORS' SLAVE MASTERS TO HELP THEM RULE FROM A DISTANCE.

WHEN WILL AFRICAN YOUTHS WAKE UP

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by LegacyB: 12:12pm On Jan 30
Yahh
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Charlesluminary(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30
This so called "prophet" actually think God is in the business of soccer predictions? He actually thinks God is in the business of preference for a soccer team against another? Really...what a joke

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Gboom: 12:12pm On Jan 30
Don't blame him, he was just looking for an opportunity to trend like his fellow so-called prophets in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Drbolie(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30
He actually frustrated the gamblers

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by deanoffaculty: 12:13pm On Jan 30
oz4real83:
We should learn to differentiate between "prophecy" and "prediction". Most of the people we call prophets are just making predictions sad
Don't mind them.
Prophets wey don stake and put money on "correct scores" . The prediction don cast las las
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by LegacyB: 12:14pm On Jan 30
This one resembles Yahoo Pastor nawh. Well am glad Africans are getting g wiser by the day. Eyan Feyi Daniel. And people will still follow this one cos he would still use another lie to cover up his lies. Shameless thing.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by begge: 12:14pm On Jan 30
Just imagine how many home dis heavy omila pastor must have ruin with his fake prophesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Calitoscassius(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30
oz4real83:
We should learn to differentiate between "prophecy" and "prediction". Most of the people we call prophets are just making predictions sad
He said Cameroun will win period, it is written. Written where? On his ass? That is not a prediction, he was super %100 sure Cameroun will win.

He is a liar! They are all liars. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by kennosklint(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30
This one na yahoo paster na

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by yewit37486: 12:16pm On Jan 30
Princezibk:
I learnt a bitter lesson during the France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Vs Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Round of 16 World Cup ,,, when SAT GURU MARAJI prophecy that Super eagles will defeat les blues β€œβ€¦

He openly emphatically made the prophecy ooo ,, naso I come believe am go stake a reasonable amount of money for the first time in my life …

Mehnn I no fit cry 😭,,, I was just sighing every seconds, my mom asked me what’s happening I said I remembered a horrible even I encountered in the past 🀣🀣🀣

Make i no just catch that man ooo

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by chiefolododo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30
Princezibk:
I learnt a bitter lesson during the France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Vs Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Round of 16 World Cup ,,, when SAT GURU MARAJI prophecy that Super eagles will defeat les blues β€œβ€¦

He openly emphatically made the prophecy ooo ,, naso I come believe am go stake a reasonable amount of money for the first time in my life …

Mehnn I no fit cry 😭,,, I was just sighing every seconds, my mom asked me what’s happening I said I remembered a horrible even I encountered in the past 🀣🀣🀣

Make i no just catch that man ooo
you believe guru maraj?
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by IgOga(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30
So sad shocked

Many Christians don't know the difference between prophecy and fantasy.

Prophecy is the direct word of God. It is not human wishes or declare a thing and it shall happen as this man is saying in the video.

May Christ help His church!
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by zoedew: 12:17pm On Jan 30
Feyi Daniel's partner in false prophecy. Must you prophecy!
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by barinedan(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30
Cameroon defenders are complaining that Osimhen is still chasing them in their dream πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Calitoscassius(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30
He even claimed it is written, i guess it was written on his lying left bottom! grin

He is a bloody liar and a fool.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Six9ine: 12:18pm On Jan 30
E shock am join
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Calitoscassius(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30
tophempire:
MY PAIN IS THAT OUR MOTHERLAND IS BLEEDING, WE ARE STILL SLAVES JUST THAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO WALK FREELY.

RELIGION HAS TURNED US INTO ZOMBIES, NO CHRISTIAN TODAY CAN DEFEND THE BIBLE LOGICALLY WITHOUT BEING STUPID, SAME GOES FOR MUSLIMS.

THEN YOU HAVE SCHOOLS TEACHING YOU HOW TO CONTINUE BEING SLAVES

THEN WE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT HANDPICKED BY OUR ANCESTORS' SLAVE MASTERS TO HELP THEM RULE FROM A DISTANCE.

WHEN WILL AFRICAN YOUTHS WAKE UP
Africa will never ever ever wake up!
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Bluntemperor: 12:19pm On Jan 30
oz4real83:

Na so they prophecied ' if LP ,with PDP,e no win the Election,them' these ajebota- cursed themselves!
Do you think God is interested in your Prophecy?
You forgot something greater than Sports, but Una de cruise,abi?
Siorrr!
Face your front and your true calling and stop all this distractions,if indeed you are called as a prophet!
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by cheaperstores: 12:19pm On Jan 30
Prophesying Vs Predict-sying

oz4real83:
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by freenature: 12:19pm On Jan 30
Discovery4today:

The prophet who claimed that it's been written that Cameroon will defeat Nigeria 3:1, went ahead in the video to tell the Super Eagles to pack their bags before the game against Cameroon because they will be eliminated.

Unfortunately for Prophet Elijah Abiri, the Indomitable Lions who were dominated by the super Eagles didn't record any shot on Target against the super Eagles of Nigeria , and this was the first game between Nigeria and Cameroon at the African Cup of Nations that Cameroon didn't score any single goal against Nigeria nor record any shot on Target

What he said might be true but when a prophecy is given as a person who is in God you can either permit it or reverse it, the ball is in your court by prayers.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by haffaze777(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30
No be today Christian God dey change him mindgrin
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30
cheesy

Rede-Rede, Jati-Jati
Oni Kati-Kati Eniyan gbogbo

grin
Ijaya123:
If he was a Nigerian, he would have also predicted that Peter Obi will win the last election.

Awon oniyαΊΉyαΊΉ
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Hassanmaye(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30
Discovery4today:

Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please forgive me nairaland for laughing, my stomach is paining me
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by SirLakes: 12:21pm On Jan 30
Yahoo yahoo pastors n prophets cashing out all over Africa
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30
I go believe this man go dey carry correct scores with 2k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Funny Pictures / Kelechi Iheanacho Is More Than A Finisher-Coach Pellegrini / 2022 WCQ: Ahmed Musa Gifts Super Eagles Teammates ₦5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.