Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 (27996 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria / Super Eagles Will Beat Cameroon – Prophet Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by slowice(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30
End time werey

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by izubext007: 2:06pm On Jan 30
This idiot made to lose 5k , because I followed is prediction

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Golan007: 2:06pm On Jan 30
CameroonBet is smiling.

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by shotuns: 2:07pm On Jan 30
The 3-1 = 2-0 come be the answer... He must be an old timer in mathematic predictions.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Bmaster(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30
Princezibk:
I learnt a bitter lesson during the France 🇫🇷 Vs Nigeria 🇳🇬 Round of 16 World Cup ,,, when SAT GURU MARAJI prophecy that Super eagles will defeat les blues “…

He openly emphatically made the prophecy ooo ,, naso I come believe am go stake a reasonable amount of money for the first time in my life …

Mehnn I no fit cry 😭,,, I was just sighing every seconds, my mom asked me what’s happening I said I remembered a horrible even I encountered in the past 🤣🤣🤣

Make i no just catch that man ooo
sorry oo

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Truthshotcrazy: 2:44pm On Jan 30
Timoleon:
Believe any 'prophet' at your own detriment.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by usagee36: 2:46pm On Jan 30
But his a Nigerian who went to Cameroon 🇨🇲 to scam them as a pastorgrin grin He will make another video the Yellow jersey caused it.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Fivepercent: 3:15pm On Jan 30
It's the idiot that wore yellow that caused the defeat angry
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Fivepercent: 3:16pm On Jan 30
Ah, you beat me to the punch grin
usagee36:
But his a Nigerian who went to Cameroon 🇨🇲 to scam them as a pastorgrin grin He will make another video the Yellow jersey caused it.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Khallicopyro: 3:34pm On Jan 30
Arrest him and charge him to court for fraud. I'm sure many Cameronians must have staked huge sums in anticipation of victory.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by gbishman: 3:37pm On Jan 30
False prophets everywhere. Rather than preach the word here goes a sport promoter.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by MrJames007: 3:41pm On Jan 30
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Only people with low thinking ability believe in spirituality and God

Native doctors, prophets, pastor are smart people using the logic of "everything is possible" and "time "
to deceive people
Nonsense post. undecided
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by APOPTOSIS: 3:42pm On Jan 30
He really ended up frustrating the Gamblers🤣🤣🤣
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by MrJames007: 3:44pm On Jan 30
3:1

Shey na him follow play the ball. undecided
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by omolola12345(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30
That's to tell you that by the fruits of the fake prophets you shall easily know them. It's just a matter of time, don't be too quick to believe their prophecy, after their prophecy wait for a while and continue to pray and trust God. This will help you to differentiate the fake from the real prophets.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Princezibk: 3:53pm On Jan 30
LordErrk:

But you sef reason am, how Nigeria go ever beat France?
The believe came from nowhere bro 🤪🤪
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Princezibk: 3:54pm On Jan 30
chiefolododo:
you believe guru maraj?
You sef see say I need help that time 🤣🤣
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by 10mobile: 4:22pm On Jan 30
tollyboy5:
He only made predictions not prophecy

Modified :
Let me use this privilege to tell obidient to stop booking space to spam thread with lamentations of last election.

If you have not moved on, that's fine but stop lamenting everywhere derailing thread
You just derailed a thread without giving any example of those doing what you said. This is grand hypocrisy. You Agbadorians are always guilty of the things you condemn. That's how you claim everyone is insulting you but you go ahead to insult everyone unprovoked. Dirty souls!
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Greattha: 4:51pm On Jan 30
Even the prediction na wash.

He'll keep misleading his helpless followers.

oz4real83:
We should learn to differentiate between "prophecy" and "prediction". Most of the people we call prophets are just making predictions sad
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Rebirth212: 5:40pm On Jan 30
E shock am
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by 123yes(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30
God said, where as God did not say anything. Africa with fake prophets is like 5&6
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by treatise: 6:48pm On Jan 30
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaBfYrlngVo?si=y4crx7qF20ytRXOF

The prophet who claimed that it's been written that Cameroon will defeat Nigeria 3:1, went ahead in the video to tell the Super Eagles to pack their bags before the game against Cameroon because they will be eliminated.

Unfortunately for Prophet Elijah Abiri, the Indomitable Lions who were dominated by the super Eagles didn't record any shot on Target against the super Eagles of Nigeria , and this was the first game between Nigeria and Cameroon at the African Cup of Nations that Cameroon didn't score any single goal against Nigeria nor record any shot on Target
We have then too in Nigeria
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Exceed15: 7:59pm On Jan 30
I have interrupted access to God. Not all these fake prophets.
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by theforemost: 9:25pm On Jan 30
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaBfYrlngVo?si=y4crx7qF20ytRXOF

The prophet who claimed that it's been written that Cameroon will defeat Nigeria 3:1, went ahead in the video to tell the Super Eagles to pack their bags before the game against Cameroon because they will be eliminated.

Unfortunately for Prophet Elijah Abiri, the Indomitable Lions who were dominated by the super Eagles didn't record any shot on Target against the super Eagles of Nigeria , and this was the first game between Nigeria and Cameroon at the African Cup of Nations that Cameroon didn't score any single goal against Nigeria nor record any shot on Target

Christianity is SCAMM!!
Jesus wasn't a Christian,non of his disciples was, they holding a portion of the bible written by several nationals and peoples.

Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Mordson: 11:48pm On Jan 30
Like TB Joshua like Elijah Abiri. Fake ass mofos!
Re: Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 by Formation10: 5:29am On Jan 31
Mr prophet how e be for you hope say you and indomi lion don pack una beg,i know say you no go fit come outside again oh e clear say you they see weller

Kelechi Iheanacho Is More Than A Finisher-Coach Pellegrini / Rivers United Forced To Train In The Dark In Libya (Photo) / Xavi Wins First Title In His Managerial Career With Qatar Club