Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ (13297 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by MichaelUweh(m): 10:40am On Jan 30
If you want to see everything, you begin to see spirits.

Ayo Fayose had warned you not to try to see everything because politics is very deep.

I believe you are seeing the spirits now.
Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by Charly68: 11:00am On Jan 30
This matter is as simple as ABC; the Governor should drop his ego and visit his boss ,sit down and talk things over amicably. All these bad online and offline advisers weren't there when your boss chose you to take over from him. They didn't spend kobo to make you the Governor ..if you lose today they have nothing to lose yet they will keep miss instructing you on how to fight those who stock to you in the days of battle. Be wise Mr Governor. Don't act like Ambode who got booted out clinically after his first term .. Wike does not even have the patience of Jagaban because he is a younger fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by Choski78(m): 11:18am On Jan 30
You picked your fight too early Mr simcard. You didn't display an iota of political smartness..
Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by AfahaAbia(m): 11:34am On Jan 30
eddynaira125:
One thing I respect this Governor for, His choice of words

This act alone will catapult him to greater heights

He is too soft for my liking... Doesn't he know the powers he has as a governor
Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by Arabk25: 11:39am On Jan 30
Mokason288:
RosyIsBlessed

lagdmark

udemzyudex

Omobude244

I have told this kids I mentioned above this is a fight that Fabura is not designed to win…

Fabura is obviously caged by Wike and proudly supported by Tinubu

He will continue feeling heavy and helpless until he looses the fight
And you're very happy with that why not clap hand for yourself
May what is happening in rivers state happen in your state
Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by Arabk25: 11:43am On Jan 30
Charly68:
This matter is as simple as ABC; the Governor should drop his ego and visit his boss ,sit down and talk things over amicably. All these bad online and offline advisers weren't there when your boss chose you to take over from him. They didn't spend kobo to make you the Governor ..if you lose today they have nothing to lose yet they will keep miss instructing you on how to fight those who stock to you in the days of battle. Be wise Mr Governor. Don't act like Ambode who got booted out clinically after his first term .. Wike does not even have the patience of Jagaban because he is a younger fellow
Is that how government is suppose to be?
With people like you Nigeria will never change is a pity we have people like you in this country supporting evil over good. You have to have a rethink
Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by wonyi: 11:51am On Jan 30
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Simi the simp. Continue to feel heavy until your enemies kill you.

You work,eat and surround yourself with enemies and you think it will be easy for you.

They will continue to frustrate you and reduce you to nothing,if you don't show them who the boss is.

The other day it was a local government chairman calling a state governor foolish publicly,next will be a councilor,then ward chairmen will follow.

I know evil supporters will say he is doing this for peace, which kind peace are we talking about.

A governor being ridiculed in a state he is suppose to be number 1. A governor can't even make simple appointments.

A governor sleeping with one eye open, peace indeed.

I blame him. He would have negotiated with Wike from the beginning. Don't accept any offer given to u. Maybe he was desperate. He would have stated from the beginning how things should be done. See the mess he has gotten himself into
Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by VEE2010(m): 11:55am On Jan 30

Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by Umuinyioku: 12:31pm On Jan 30
Morbeta11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/663297-i-feel-heavy-in-my-spirit-its-not-been-easy-fubara-says-of-rivers-crisis.html
Thisman is lily livered. He is not supposed to be a Governor.

But not too late.

Let him go to Governor Obaseki of Edo state for tutorials on how to handle hydra headed monster like Wike.

At 49,he is supposed to be strong, athletic, Bold and daring.

He is a disappointment!
Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by Umuinyioku: 12:38pm On Jan 30
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Simi the simp. Continue to feel heavy until your enemies kill you.

You work,eat and surround yourself with enemies and you think it will be easy for you.

They will continue to frustrate you and reduce you to nothing,if you don't show them who the boss is.

The other day it was a local government chairman calling a state governor foolish publicly,next will be a councilor,then ward chairmen will follow.

I know evil supporters will say he is doing this for peace, which kind peace are we talking about.

A governor being ridiculed in a state he is suppose to be number 1. A governor can't even make simple appointments.

A governor sleeping with one eye open, peace indeed.
You're right brother.

Have you noticed stakeholders in Rivers have abandoned him because of his political naivety and mumuism? Edwin Clarke and other heavy weights are tired of his mumu,inaction.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by gbishman: 3:41pm On Jan 30
Serves him right. In a bid to sue for peace he has lost his powers. This guy had the backing of the people and he decided to take a gamble.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by millionboi2: 5:35pm On Jan 30
Crowntop94:
I already told some fubara loyalist that they will cry for him, now the person you are supporting is not happy. Afterall Fayose warned you not to look for wike trouble but you ignored the warning.
And my question is can fubara accept what he does for wike ?
Someone sponsored you and you both had an agreement and since you got what you wanted you ignored the agreement you both had and doesn't want to fulfill it.
mumu u think he is truly not happy,he is happy that wike is far from him.
Re: Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ by Crowntop94: 7:18pm On Jan 30
millionboi2:
mumu u think he is truly not happy,he is happy that wike is far from him.
Fool....you think he is as dumb as you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her Husband's 61st Birthday / Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku / New Picture Of Tinubu Emerges. God Save This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.