Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL (2813 Views)

The Fight For Beautiful Marthakings Of Nl / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Am Back For "onstelly". D Queen Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Pharoh: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^

Is that Kaisaniemi park in your profile pic?
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by BABE3: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^ Yup. Somewhere in Helsinki.
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lockheed55(m): 1:10am On Nov 23, 2011
You are a psychologist, BABE! So understanding

Im in Turks and Caicos Islands. But im from Papua New Guinea. Hope u know the country

Nah! i tenk God i am a Nigerian! Flexing with ma people. Oh, im a sleep-less type too

Wow. I think im kind of stuck already, dont really know what to say again! smiley

Send u some pics, how u want them sent. Im new n trust u to choose the best means u believe in

Because, see how old i am, 13 posts. No kidding! One's got to be sure how to send. Lol

Wooooww BABE! Cool pic u got there: thatld be approachable!
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by BABE3: 1:32am On Nov 23, 2011
^^ you have a pm.
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Pharoh: 5:02am On Nov 23, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Yup. Somewhere in Helsinki.

I see, guessed right then, i have been there so many times and hope you are studying there in finland?. Don't stay too long friend, get all what you want and move to a better place away from that racist country.

Let me leave you for now with your bold friend, the guy is really pursueing his goal with a very strong zeal. We will catch up later somehow and who knows, maybe bump into each other someday there in suomi, nahdaan. cool
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by BABE3: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
^^ Alrighty. smiley
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by lockheed55(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2011
Life has to be bold. BABE!, not bad to know you have very strong caring friends out there. 

Have a nice time
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2011
Gaddem shocked shocked Be like say OP wan suck bone grin grin

Anyway, gratz on the admirer BABE! cheesy
As a lepa toh badt wink
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by babsjnr(m): 4:04am On Dec 04, 2011
Silly kid
Re: I Want To Meet "BABE!" of NL by Ogoyi123(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2017
I need any single lady to huk me i'm single and searching!! [color=#990000][/color]08069806059

Guys Join This Whatsapp Group Chat / Single Ladies Interested In Hookups / Oyibo Looking For A Nigerian Girlfriend:

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9