Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Encounter With A Simp* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Simp* (3477 Views)

This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by dkidd: 9:32pm On Jan 30
DevilsEqual:
Omo...A 30+ guy simping for girl they are far older than is a common something

Chasing a lady thats emotionally unavailable is the most stressful thing in life, next to explaing further maths to a dullard

Onetis is the reason for this...he thinks she's the best gift for Mankind
Lol grin

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30
Westerhoffe:
This is how they lost good men and later end up disturbing Oyedepo at the annual Shiloh.

Shots fired grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30
Kenn55:

Guy I think you are the simp here. A small girl that doesn't even worth it is trying to set you up with your fellow guy and you are here forming real man.
A real man avoids anything that can lead to potential problems for him especially when it is on behalf of a useless girl that is not even your wife. You shouldn't have allowed her to do that. What if the guy is also useless and came to start fighting over a girl, what will you tell real niggaz? That you are fighting publicly over a useless girl that would jump to the next available guy? Is it worth it? Common, man use your senses.

This was how a guy in my street those days humiliated a guy cos of a woman. The humiliated guy came back with hired thugs to beat up the guy and mistakenly the guy died in the process. The humiliated guy (simp) is in prison as I write, the "real" man is 6ft under now and the useless girl is now married and living her life well. Who lost?

You're not getting the point. Nobody is humiliating anyone. Just got irritated that a man is simping on a woman who isn't interested in him. Women know what they want.

As for me. We both know what we are after. Remember i said no feelings attached. And it's beneficial for both of us. I ain't tripping.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww tales by moonlight

All these boys that practically live their lives in bars and hotels and frolick with prostitutes actually thinking they are enjoying life.

Fyi. I've said it here countless times. I don't patronize prostitutes. It's men with low self esteem i believe would stoop so low.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Pineapplelove: 11:46pm On Jan 30
Negroid001:

Shots fired grin
You acted like the Kings but a king must always be careful with the kind of H0es he chooses to warm his bed and keep his time.

If e remain small, my bruh show me love
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30
YorubaKing:

God bless you, Baba. OP is the simp and fool here. I can bet my life he spends a fortune just to fuc.k this Olosho, and here forming tough guy. Mtcheeew! angry

Ok

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30
Jman06:
This is the reason why I don't pity any girl who comes crying that she got dumped or heartbroken by a guy. I've noticed that once a girl sees that you're deeply into her, there's 99% chance that she'll reject you. She'll rather prefer going after guys who care less about her, then when she gets her fingers burnt she'll start accusing men of being "scums".

They forget that men should be the ones hunting for women they fancy and not the other way round. Marriage and relationships place alot of responsibilities on men and it takes a man who adores his woman to shoulder those responsibilities with little or no grudges.

Las las, all guys would absorb the red pill knowledge and the the consequence is that more women would suffer in relationships and marriages. Of course, they shouldn't blame anybody when they start suffering the consequences because they caused it all. You can't continue to humiliate and degrade guys who have genuine interest in you (aka simps) and expect nature not to give you heartless jerks (red pillers) as partners.

You understand what this is all about. I see grown men lusting after women that don't have them in mind. It's a win win for these women. I want Nigerian men to wake up to the reality of things.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30
PinkNature:

Even if one is 40+, shouldn't the target be 20's?

Brother, erryman to his own.
I roll with women within my age bracket or above. Can't say for others
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30
fidelmarshal199:

How I wish i could LIKE this post more once. You just made my night with this comment. Thumbs-up
The post triggers you right?
You're hopeless with Nigerian women, especially the young ones, just guessing ni o

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30
Jman06:
26 years old is a juvenile

Illiterate!!!

Anyone who is of age and still making wrong and immature decisions is a juvenile.
I'm not talking in context of age.

We have 26 year olds already mothering kids
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:54pm On Jan 30
SweetBuns:
Fake story but watch as the redpillars and alpha mails drink it all up because it agrees with some of their twisted world views

This is not for red pillers. If you have a son or brother, would you want em to be simping like this dude?
Thank God you're a lady. You know what men go through in the hands of y'all.

Same way i never want my daughter or younger sister to be manipulated by any man.
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30
CrazyBen:
Those who love are actually strong & alive, they just fats find who'll match their energy

No one is saying anyone shouldn't love.
Just be wary. Most times what humans love the most is what destroys them.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30
Pineapplelove:

You acted like the Kings but a king must always be careful with the kind of H0es he chooses to warm his bed and keep his time.

Not even that. The fact that this dude is well to do is wah pissed me off. Anyways, that's what you get when you chase women that can sort themselves financially wise.
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Jman06(m): 4:09am On Jan 31
Negroid001:

Anyone who is of age and still making wrong and immature decisions is a juvenile.
I'm not talking in context of age.

We have 26 year olds already mothering kids
Are you trying to give the word a different meaning just to cover up your error? Because what you wrote up there is not what the word 'juvenile' is.
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 4:11am On Jan 31
Jman06:
Are you trying to give the word a different meaning just to cover up your error? Because what you wrote up there is not what the word 'juvenile' is.

Go and check your english dictionary. Mr over sabi.
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Jman06(m): 4:19am On Jan 31
Negroid001:

Go and check your english dictionary. Mr over sabi.
I've checked my dictionary and your definition did not come close. BTW, we wouldn't be having this latest argument if you hadn't tried to be smart by half by trying to give a wrong meaning just to make it seem like you're right.
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 4:26am On Jan 31
Jman06:
I've checked my dictionary and your definition did not come close. BTW, we wouldn't be having this latest argument if you hadn't tried to be smart by half by trying to give a wrong meaning just to make it seem like you're right.

Wahala. I know a lot people like you in real life. Over sabi online warriors. But losers in real life. Please don't quote or mention me again. Giving losers like you attention is not worth it.

You're giving immature vibes. Juvenile! grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Jman06(m): 4:35am On Jan 31
Negroid001:

Wahala. I know a lot people like you in real life. Over sabi online warriors. But losers in real life. Please don't quote or mention me again. Giving losers like you attention is not worth it.

You're the loser here! Simply admit that you were wrong and take correction, you're there trying to claim right.

As a matter of fact, you're the one who's being immature!
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by PinkNature: 6:28am On Jan 31
Negroid001:

Brother, erryman to his own.
I roll with women within my age bracket or above. Can't say for others

I'm talking about marriage here. I certainly can't marry my age mate.

My woman is going to be under 25. For reasons best known to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by SuperOnyi: 6:51am On Jan 31
Kenn55:

Guy I think you are the simp here. A small girl that doesn't even worth it is trying to set you up with your fellow guy and you are here forming real man.
A real man avoids anything that can lead to potential problems for him especially when it is on behalf of a useless girl that is not even your wife. You shouldn't have allowed her to do that. What if the guy is also useless and came to start fighting over a girl, what will you tell real niggaz? That you are fighting publicly over a useless girl that would jump to the next available guy? Is it worth it? Common, man use your senses.

This was how a guy in my street those days humiliated a guy cos of a woman. The humiliated guy came back with hired thugs to beat up the guy and mistakenly the guy died in the process. The humiliated guy (simp) is in prison as I write, the "real" man is 6ft under now and the useless girl is now married and living her life well. Who lost?

shocked

This was so bloody that I had to remind myself that I actually liked the original post and still unlike it just to sure I actually didn't give a like grin.

You have a point and the OP got a point too.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 7:15am On Jan 31
PinkNature:

I'm talking about marriage here. I certainly can't marry my age mate.

My woman is going to be under 25. For reasons best known to me.

I get you sha. For reasons best known to me. This younger generation has a higher mileage. Dem don too scatter ground. You can't tell these days. Marrying under 25 doesn't guarantee success in marriage. What I'm after is compatibility and understanding.
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by PinkNature: 7:42am On Jan 31
Negroid001:

I get you sha. For reasons best known to me. This younger generation has a higher mileage. Dem don too scatter ground. You can't tell these days. Marrying under 25 doesn't guarantee success in marriage. What I'm after is compatibility and understanding.

I understand your point of view. An average 18 years Gen Z has probably been with 5 or more men/boys.

While having that in mind, they're are still a few of them that still preserve themselves till marriage and I make it prayer that I'm divinely linked to those kind of women.

It's crazy, marriage is crazy, even virgins after 15 years in marriage, might just wake up and decide to start exploring and sampling. It's really bleeped up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 7:50am On Jan 31
PinkNature:

I understand your point of view. An average 18 years Gen Z has probably been with 5 or more men/boys.

While having that in mind, they're are still a few of them that still preserve themselves till marriage and I make it prayer that I'm divinely linked to those kind of women.

It's crazy, marriage is crazy, even virgins after 15 years in marriage, might just wake up and decide to start exploring and sampling. It's really bleeped up.

Swears. Na God go help all of us.
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Darkestking: 11:02am On Jan 31
Kenn55:

That just shows that the simp is stupid. Most women have some guy chasing them but they love to humiliate such men. The simp chose to get a guy killed over a hoe that didn't even want him. He didn't realize that this woman was just a hole to be bleeped and rather than trying to claim her, he should have had his turn too.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by tuzle(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31
A painter refused to collect money from my female neighbor for painting her apartment and the first thing that came to my mind when she told me was that would he have done the same thing if he was painting a man's room. The way men simp for ladies en, they will do things that they can never do for their fellow guys to ladies that they don't even know just to look good to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by mrLhanray(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31
Pineapplelove:

No a king don't act like that.
Any female a king sleeps with, no man must sleep with her, perhaps secretly, but king must not know.
A king doesn't share his females with anyone.
There is nothing kingly about his act, rather he could set himself up for trouble with the so called simp. He may be a simp for the girl, while he can attack you out of jealousy or anger.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31
Negroid001:
First week of January, shawty wasn't available and i needed to get good loving. Called up one of my sweeties from old times, we're friends with benefits and the arrangement is cool with us. We have these escapades twice or thrice every year. Truth be told, she's a wowzer, fair skin, cupid face, quite intelligent. People give dagger stares when I'm with her, both genders.

Back to the story, after a whole afternoon of romping at this suite close to my crib (Can't take no lady i ain't marrying to my father's house), we decide to hit the pool downstairs to let the steam off. Romance gets pretty intense and we decide to take a breath. Her phone has been ringing the whole time and she has some messages too. She shows me, there's this dude that has been on her case for quite some time, he's asking where she's at, she video calls him and he says he's coming, she didn't tell him she's with someone.

Dude stays like 2 communities away. The Hot simp drives down in 30 mins. I see him when he enters. Wicked us decides to take things up a notch. We dive back in and for the next 35 to 40 mins, we do all sorts of 18+ shi with reckless abandon in his presence. The other occupants of the pool think something crazy is about to happen but we cool things down and step out again. I see him where he sits, his hands are shaking as he clutches his car keys awkwardly, he hasn't even touched his drink. I take observation of him, he looks like a geek, prolly in his mid 30s, the type that comes online to brag but can't ace a woman in real life. I don't feel one bit of pity for him. I'm wondering how someone can waste expensive fuel just to come and simp.

We take our leave shortly afterward. We walk up to meet him, i give him a handshake and he's like i should take care of her well. If only he knew. I gave a silent chuckle and we left him there.

Dude looks like a typical nairalander, i hope he see's this.

I always advise men to stop chasing women who aren't interested in them. Let's be realistic, that dude has more to offer her than me. He loves her genuinely, would spend on her, treat her like a queen too. But no, she'll rather bang disrespective and rude me. Women are naturally drawn to things and people detrimental to them. I can't date her because she's somewhat like me, and she can't be in a serious relationship with me either because i'm not a one woman guy and i always say it with confidence. Our arrangement works for the 2 of us. It;'s all active service. No questions or feelings attached, just enjoy the moment.

I could be labeled many things, one thing i'm not and i detest those who are is the simping shi. Things are happening. Simps belong to lowest class of men.

They are the type with hustle and women will flock around you. Now look at his silly ass even with his car and all, he still dey look like mumu
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Kenn55: 3:55pm On Jan 31
Negroid001:

You're not getting the point. Nobody is humiliating anyone. Just got irritated that a man is simping on a woman who isn't interested in him. Women know what they want.

As for me. We both know what we are after. Remember i said no feelings attached. And it's beneficial for both of us. I ain't tripping.

I understand what you are saying. However, it shouldn't be your business to deal with someone who is simping. If the girl wanted to do that she should have done that without putting you into the picture. Your job with the girl was to chop and clean mouth and nothing more others can be simping

She just used your head to pepper the other guy and you fell for it. If there was a fracas between you and the simp, do you think the girl will be involved? She will just leave the 2 of you to disgrace yourselves in public while she is catching her cruise far away. Maybe she expected that the simp will flair up and fight you cos I don't see any reason for her to act that way.

The worst regret a man can have is to go down cos of a loose girl. Be wise, always use your head to follow these loose girls. They can ruin your life forever and end up becoming a pastors wife tomorrow. This is my elderly advice grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31
Kenn55:

Deep....
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31
Negroid001:

He's the man u disgraced lol. That's his handle reason am...
Re: My Encounter With A Simp* by Negroid001(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31
Gentlesoul2021:

He's the man u disgraced lol. That's his handle reason am...

Lmao....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now? / “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce / My Mother Knows I Am A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.