Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? (37132 Views)

Did Anyone Notice The Bias Of The Foreign Media Regarding Super Eagles Victory? / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? / The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Rhips: 12:03pm On Jan 30
Tinubu and Peter Obi are both claiming that they are the one that gave Super Eagles the strategy.

MayowaTallguy:
Hey do you guys notice paseiro operates the field just like Jose mounriho?
They all fall back leaving only osimehn incase of a
counter even when they are winning this is why the goal difference just 1 not forgetting the round of 16 second goal is through the same tactics and based on counter.
No team in Africa might be able to handle this kinda formation.
It's safe to say congratulations in advance to the Super eagles of Nigeria.
Paseiro is really cooking, give him his flowers Nigerians.

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Entusky(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30
Op, no dey disclose our coachie tactics fr here abeg
mek ghanians no convey am to angola
U knw say dem nd bad belle na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by KosiGee(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30
We Nigerians can be very funny. When the team fumbles, they become super chicken, when they win, they will tagged the best team ever to have played the game.

Osimhen missed some chances in the first two games and people wondered how he was able to be crowned king of football in Africa but after the Cameroon round of 16 match and victory, he became the lion of Africa…from a terribly unnecessarily physical player to a highly technically gifted bulldozer of a player.

I hope we defeat Angola on Friday otherwise lots of Naija football fans will revert to the pre tournament miserable mode.

Btw, the victory against Cameroon was sweeeet. I felt same way when we defeated Ivory Coast in 2013 nations cup. I didn’t care about the trophy and Burkina Fasso when we beat Drogba, Yaya Toure and the rest of his mates. I remember hearing that Drogba and one of the Super Eagles players had a bet. It was nice to beat them and also take that money.

May Eagles win on Friday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30
jlo247:
After we have won Angola that is when i will celebrate those players. Now I'm still Observing
you will still say after we win the semi final thats when you will celebrate

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Wuless82(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30
MayowaTallguy:
counter even when they are winning this is why the goal difference just 1 not forgetting the round of 16 second goal is through the same tactics and based on counter.

I gave up on him since the day he said God gives and God takes in football. grin grin grin don't forget oo, others have finished cooking ooo
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30
MetalJigsaw:
The man is unbeaten while defeating two African giants convincingly without conceding more than one goal una still dey yarn nonsense.

Give credit to whom its due...

Wait for who? Angola? Those ones are home already trust me
they are waiting until we beat angola. He has done so well
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by femi4: 12:17pm On Jan 30
MayowaTallguy:

Relax, una don start this overhype thing. Even north African teams play like that. Score one, and pack the bus. It backfires sometimes
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by tollyboy5(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:
Some say it was Tinubu's call that made it possible when Tinubu isn't our coach.

These people can never use their heads.

It's a motivation, na you no get brain
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by barinedan(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30
Please let's wait till after the game on Friday, I don't want to be served with half cooked bewns
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by zoedew: 12:23pm On Jan 30
jlo247:
After we have won Angola that is when i will celebrate those players. Now I'm still Observing
Unbeliever!
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by SirLakes: 12:24pm On Jan 30
Na you go still call for his sack grin cheesy

E still dey sweet you now cool
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Qurungu: 12:24pm On Jan 30
Atarakpa:
You said peseiro is cooking. By the time he cook half done beans, me no go follow you chop am oo.

Kai, kai, kai. Take an easy Abeg o!
My own be say, “road done dey clear for Super Eagles”.
May we take advantage and win this AFCON!
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Ken4Christ: 12:26pm On Jan 30
If not for the likes of player like Osimhen, maybe the story would have been different. This team is still a far cry from the USA 94 team where all the department was solid. We still don't have a very good midfielder. Our wingers are rated average by me.

Please, after this game, he should retire Ahmed Musa to give room for younger players.

I really don't know why he hasn't played Moffi and Iheanacho.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Seunfretty: 12:28pm On Jan 30
Yes ...they seem to take from the same book of play....they love to sit back the put a physical point man upfront...if u ask me I will say it will take a lot to beat this super eagles ....and that's not because they are special..NO ..any standard European team will find a way and beat them but most African nations don't have creative midfielders...they don't have players that can play well in half space ..players that can take the ball well in the oppositions half under pressure ..most African teams don't move the ball very fast in possession too ..

This well therefore make this teams struggle against a team like Nigeria that seats back with a back 5...

It will only take a team that can move the ball and connect very fast to drag this players out of possession and also to create chances well

Nigeria have played against Ivory coast and cameroun and non was able to get a shot on target against them...that shows they are doing something right defensively as a team

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Six9ine: 12:29pm On Jan 30
Make wetin him dey cook sweetoooo
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by 77up(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30
Some people are still showing their frustrations on this thread, the kind hate against this country no be here.

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by devigblegble: 12:31pm On Jan 30
I’m loving this hyping up so let’s hype in peace, if you don’t hype the super eagles what will you gain my fellow patriots. No gree for anybody we coming home with the cup … their fadaaa

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by DEswiftfx(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30
jlo247:
There is absolutely nothing special about that Angola team, Namibia failed to score that's just what affected them. The Namibians played well against Tunisia in their group but later went to flop, Nigeria is different from the Namibians on a normal day. If the SE continued playing like the way they did and keep improving, they will definitely lift the trophy and that's only if they are serious and not getting carried away with previous match victories
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Roger3D(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30
MayowaTallguy:

you'll be surprised when the Angolans teach you the lesson of your lives. Just wait for Saturday
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Tendd: 12:33pm On Jan 30
Nigeria will lose to Angola.The Burkinas will eventually win the trophy.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Bigbags(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30
No be to win be the trophy 🏆 be the issue, NFF go gree pay the coach and players salary? [b][/b]
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Quebec91(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30
Abioòoo

No mind mumu Nigerians with nonsense hyping

Na even when dem win the Cup me go celebrate them
jlo247:
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Nice2023(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30
tollyboy5:

It's a motivation, na you no get brain

See ur life.

Same motivation that Buhari gave and we lost out in the last tournament.

U are a cheap ode.

Can't u ever say something objectively without being pushed.

No wonder many of u are jobless and weak in thinking out of the box.

Shame on u man.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by shedy03(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30
jlo247:
You be Angolan? lol
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Quebec91(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30
cheesy
PrettySmart:
Wait till they face Angola nah... Cooking ko, Frying ni...
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by brain54(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30
bobonla:
The hype is too much sha. My own be say make we win this cup, so that Ghanaians won't come hunting for us.
Those bloody Ghanaians...

Are waiting and praying for super eagles to loose.

So they can mock us!
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by mipeesoft(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30
grin
Atarakpa:
You said peseiro is cooking. By the time he cook half done beans, me no go follow you chop am oo.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Gkay1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30
ThunderFireAgba:
A strong team like Cape Verde with 3-5-2 formation can ridicule that defense structure.
Football is not like that. If u watch what Ivory coast played Senegal yesterday, u won't say this.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by ogbonti: 12:43pm On Jan 30
jlo247:

I am proud to be the 100th person to like this post grin
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by tollyboy5(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30
Nice2023:

See ur life.

Same motivation that Buhari gave and we lost out in the last tournament.

U are a cheap ode.

Can't u ever say something objectively without being pushed.

No wonder many of u are jobless and weak in thinking out of the box.

Shame on u man.

What is the motivation that Buhari gave?
Please tell me. Because the way you obidient bark everywhere like abandoned puppy is so irritating.

We all know Buhari is not a football fan. And minister of sport knew nothing about sport then unlike now that all their allowance go paid and the president sends a message that he's watching and concerned about their performance.

The only right thing for you is for clueless obi to be president.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by bobonla: 12:48pm On Jan 30
brain54:

Those bloody Ghanaians...

Are waiting and praying for super eagles to loose.

So they can mock us!
I'm telling u my brother
Re: Has Anyone Notice This In The Super Eagles Style Of Play??? by Karnice600: 12:54pm On Jan 30
MayowaTallguy:

Praise him when tactics work. Sack him when they don't.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Ugo Ehiogu / Tyson Fury Sparks Brawl With Braun Strowman In WWE Ring,Security Rush In(Photos) / Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.