Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines (12173 Views)

Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace / Poor Treatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines No More Acceptable-ceo Air Peace / Major Blow For Foreign Airlines As FG Shuts Abuja, Lagos Airport In A Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by Samkuljax(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30
ClearFlair:
When will bag of rice be N8k?

This is not possible for a country that imports rice, if you want a cheaper rice, abeg go plant rice for your village , viable land plenty for Nigeria
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by Ironbull: 6:17pm On Jan 30
Agboriotejoye:

Imolumen's boy is shalayeing why his Oga couldn't get 10,000 votes but is asking me to go to court grin grin

Go to court.
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by Inspirer1: 6:28pm On Jan 30
ddippset:
Gradually?

But the Ministers and Senators are not buy their SUVs or collecting their allowances gradually.

Na only were common man dey, una know "gradually"
I tire ooo
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by ddippset(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30
Madeade:
What else do you want me to say?
To curse the country where I reside in or to wish it evil? I said things will get better gradually, you dey complain....

lol

Don't curse the country pls

But you may curse the politicians,,

If you will.
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by Konquest: 6:47pm On Jan 30
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30
Ironbull:

Go to court.
grin grin
30k Agbadorian forming posh
Imolumen
What made you tell such a stupid lie about voting Imolumen
Is that the new format taught to you guys in your zombie classes cheesy cheesy
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by sulaak(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30
The government should prioritise, building electric power plants
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by tommy589(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30
Samkuljax:

This is not possible for a country that imports rice, if you want a cheaper rice, abeg go plant rice for your village , viable land plenty for Nigeria

The rice matter don tire me self.

No self sufficiency after government provided enough funds through CBN Anchor program. How naira no go sick
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by VULCAN(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30
Hahahahahaha.

This is what a few dummys said on the Titanic as they watched the water rushing in

Madeade:
Gradually things will be better....

We shall get out of this dark clouds soon...
Amin🙏
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by Ironbull: 9:47pm On Jan 30
Agboriotejoye:

grin grin
30k Agbadorian forming posh
Imolumen
What made you tell such a stupid lie about voting Imolumen
Is that the new format taught to you guys in your zombie classes cheesy cheesy

Go to court.
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by FuckingNaira: 9:50pm On Jan 30
I laff in swahili

Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by coputa(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30
How long will they continue to do this , borrowing to run the economy,it makes no sense

They are just padding the economy
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by Paramount01(m): 1:37am On Jan 31
matify83:

When CBN cleared 2 billion dollars of debt backlog some few months back, the same pedestrian and kitchen arithmetic you are peddling was adduced for revamping the economy and boasting investor confidence.

What did we get in return?

Multinationals divesting from our economy and a tumbling naira.

You can argue you case logically without the invectives you know!

Peruse the link below
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/17/cbn-pays-2bn-to-clear-fx-backlog/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjnt_myu4WEAxURg_0HHVsFDs8QFnoECA0QBQ&usg=AOvVaw1Yl1SGcX7yB6iY6VRbL3R4

That is why I said information is power, get more knowledge bro, he settled part not full, but he has settled every backlog now, expert says the result will start showing around second half of the year
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by BALLOSKI: 2:22am On Jan 31
matify83:
This is the least of our problems as things stand.

They should do something practical about our dwindling purchasing power and naira devaluation.
This is part of the process.
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by fiyinfoluwa29093: 8:22am On Jan 31
Good newsGood news...
Re: CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:34am On Jan 31
CBN MUST START SHOWING TRANSPARENCY BY PUBLISHING THE NAMES OF BA NKS AND FOREX AMOUNT DISBURSED TO THEM. angry
Verified obligation is not vudoo,stop this rhetorics mr CBN.

CBN IS GIVING THIS FOREX, SO HOW ARE BANKS APPLYING THEM ON FORM Ms OBLIGATIONS JUST LIKE IT WAS DONE DURING DR OKONJO NWEALA IN OBJ GOVT. Put it in national daily papersangry Nigeria make una clamour loud for this cbn transparency to strengthen our Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? / Will You Travel Home This Christmas? / Nigerian In Diaspora Faces Pressures From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.