Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting (11901 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 1:44pm On May 10, 2006
if any of you girls are coming to london let me know. you are so supportive and nice i would love to meet all of you e mail address is stephlane@gmail.com
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by dominobaby(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2006
Hi steph. I've read thru all and i'm glad to know u are happy. Just hope u really took tyme to think things thru like flower said. Enjoy!
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by 1Lola(f): 8:50pm On May 19, 2006
im sorry about it, and i cant say that i know how you feel but you need get up be strong! stop saying things like your life is ruined, wake up you still have a life ahead of you and Everything i mean EVERYTHING happens fpr a reason
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stormz(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2006
i hope he hasnt given nigerians a bad name,with Godz help n His strength you'll get over the fool.
u no there is a guy out there God specially made for u who'll treat u like a queen.

keep ur head high.God loves u so do we.
peace
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by nekkyreal(f): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2006
oh ! am so sorry my dear, just keep hearth, in this situation all you need to do is to go closer to God, always pray, i belive that he is not your husband, if it is really your husband it wqill not come this way okay. just pray to God that he should give you your own husband okay my dear take heart . i know how painful it is because i hve onece be a victiom so take heart.

goodness
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by windywendy(f): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2006
Hmmm, Steph, you and this your new Yoruba man makes it sound like "love on the rebound" to me. U sure you were clear-headed enough to make the right decision or was it just becos he was emotionally available at a time when you were at your most vulnerable? I'm no spoiler, but I believe in looking well before you leap. On the other hand, if you're happy with him, then kudos to you both. cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by izoneb(f): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2006
Steph this same yoruba you didn't get through to when he was in Nigeria.Be careful!
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by BobbieMae(f): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2006
Steph quick question, the woman he had a baby with? Is she Nigerian,
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2006
an update!!

ok last sunday i left the Yoruba man!!!!! yes yet another failed relationship on my list. staying free and single for now. to answer the question about the baby - the baby was with another Irish woman. It is my wedding anniversary today and i knew if i entered this site i would find support and that is what i have found.

Take care

Stephanie

for the record here is a pic of the yoruba guy. Still so much love him but at the end of the day i can not stay with someone who doesnt make me happy just for the sake of being with someone
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by goodguy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2006
Hey Stephanie, you didn't tell us what exactly the Yoruba man did to you.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2006
was telling everyone around me he didnt love me but was telling me he did then my friend rang him while i was ther and put him on speaker and i heard him saying he didnt want me anymore etc and then i spoke and he said he did want me etc. 8 weeks i put up with him telling everyone he didnt want it anymore and telling me how much he loved me.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by windywendy(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2006
Hmmm, steph, on some level I'm sad to hear of yet another failed relationship in your life. and on another level I'm happy that you've left the guy. I never for once believed that your relationship with him was genuine anyway. Just because someone helps you in your time of need doesn't mean they'll make a great partner.  It's usually unwise to make  decisions like that when you're at your most vulnerable.

If the guy went about telling people all that you've said, then he really didn't love you and was probably feeling trapped in a relationship that he didn't find fulfilling.

Now let's talk about you. NO ONE can truly make you happy. Relationships are give and take, and if you want to keep a happy and interesting person, you must be a happy and interesting person yourself. Now that you're single and free, invest in yourself big time. Go do something that'll increase your worth -- could be getting a new degree, going for that motivational class, becoming active in a community group or church (if you're christian) etc etc. Do something that'll bring you fulfilment. That way, you'll be a blessing to anyone who comes in contact with you, and they'll count themselves lucky to have you (rather than go about telling people that they're tired of you, etc). You'll also be clear-headed enough to identify and love someone who's for real 'because you won't be too needy and clingy to think straight. Just get out there, do something new and different and make yourself count, I know you're a strong woman!  You can do anything you put your mind to. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by chinani(f): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2006
Hmmm, the other woman was another Irish woman? It gets curiouser & curiouser. . .

Steph, I'm glad you made the decision to fly solo. It reinforces that you are strong enough to leave a man! grin And "Be bad on your own!" cool But seriously, continue to take time for yourself and don't rush into anything!

Celebrate yourself on anniversary. Consider your departure from that a man as a mitzvah! You never know what (emotional) pain he had in store for your future. undecided You're better off. smiley
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by izoneb(f): 2:16am On Sep 27, 2006
I questioned your not getting him on phone when he was in Nigeria strongly.
I'm glad i warned you to be careful.Most men are opportunistic.
Now that you know,be calm.Not to worry,you will find true love but importantly,be good.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by byatchbmae: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2006
So this is why i was banned, my posts have been deleted. hmmmmmmmmmm

Very good.

Bobbie Mae is back
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by amaka1(f): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
kai!!
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
ok so the posts were deleted. better!!
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Gettolove(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2006
O GAO!!!!!! naija boys in action
@steph
i understand you are in pain but babygirl you are not meant to love only one person, i dont know how young and cute you are looking. I would suggest you go get in those jeans and shake what your mama gave you grin
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by beelyjay45(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2006
Steph I really sympathise with u but your man has man he has 80% tendency to Cheat, all men do and I don't see anything extra ordinary in what your man has done, don't get me wrong am not trying to back him(your man) but wats the guaranty that the next man u meet is not going to do d same. At Least Monica gave Bill a Mouth Action and Hilary forgave him. So forgive your man, Girl and have less heart breaks.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by kachii(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2006
JUST TAKE HEARTH IF A MAN ISNT WORTH YOUR LOVE TODAY HE WONT STILL WORTH IT 10 YRS AFTER NOW.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by byatchbmae: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2006
Stephanie thanks for having me banned.

You just wait there, i am phoning my babalawo. Rubbish!
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2006
i never had u banned!!!!! did i take your hand to type what you did ammmmm NO is the answer to that my friend wink
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2006
@gettolove - i took your advice and put on my jeans last night and lets just say i met a nice guy (not nigerian) and he was a perfect gentleman so lets see what will develope!!
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Gettolove(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
stephanie7:

@gettolove - i took your advice and put on my jeans last night and lets just say i met a nice guy (not nigerian) and he was a perfect gentleman so lets see what will develope!!
I hope he treats you nice and i wanna give another advice here. before you give everything to this man,try and study him for quite some time cos he may be acting now
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2006
oh i will but this guy is funny and the same age as me and even brought me to meet his mum and brother last night!!!! but i will study him well my bro i really will and i aint living with him!! i will stay living on my own for now.
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by stephanie7(f): 1:48pm On May 12, 2009
An update its 2009 i am divorced and due to marry a new man this year. Been with him over 2 years now and have never been happier.

Life and time heals all Bleep

Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 12, 2009
//
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by amebono13: 3:54pm On May 12, 2009
now i know why stehanies hubby left her

her childishness drips from her posts

posting pictures here is uncalled for? whatever for undecided
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by spikedcylinder: 4:07pm On May 12, 2009
Steph, the new man you are marrying, is he Nigerian as well?
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by spikedcylinder: 4:10pm On May 12, 2009
chaircover:

Dont shoot me o!

But is it fair that this guy’s picture is splashed on this page. We only ever heard one side of the story.

I am not the discounting the posters story or her immense hurt & pain at the time but you know what they say about a woman scorned.

The incident happened 3 years ago and the poster has moved on with her life.

Please moderators bring this guys picture down.

I dont know him o!, Just a voice of reason.

amebo no1.:

now i know why stehanies hubby left her

her childishness drips from her posts

posting pictures here is uncalled for? whatever for undecided

There's sure a pristine difference between an intelligent woman and err. . . the direct opposite of that. Both posts say the same thing in very very different ways.
While one woman offers constructive criticism, the other yaps off like a crazed chihuahua undecided
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by amebono13: 4:20pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

There's sure a pristine difference between an intelligent woman and err. . . the direct opposite of that. Both posts say the same thing in very very different ways. undecided

obsessed with me aint you? wink

jump inside river if you like, obviously still hurting cos i mentioned your hubbys name on the net
,LMAO grin grin grin grin

hope you dont mind if i ignore you? i know u dont
Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by spikedcylinder: 4:22pm On May 12, 2009
Lol! It was clear that you are the chihuahua wasn't it? I'm glad you reckon with yourself. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship / Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie / How Often Do You Say "I Love You" In The Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.