Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (60233 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Iyandasdiary(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dear Readers: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter

I had always wanted to marry a loving and most especially a caring man, and finally one of such men came my way, oh, and what did I do, grabbed it with both hands.

I was even happier when he said he liked “the girl child”, and babies in general, because of course, that would take some pressure off me.

We got married and had our first baby; it was a girl, an adorable jewel to behold. She was fair skinned, very weighty, and I knew she was going to grow up to be the cynosure of all eyes.

And my husband, wow, was really supportive, helped with everything except breast feeding. He was awake at nights, tending to our baby, wasn’t complaining, to cap it all up, he was more like the mother and I, the dad.

Our daughter grew up to be, as I guessed, an adorable princess and everyone wanted to have a second look at her.

As she grew I noticed that she was closer to her dad than she was to me and I just concluded that it was because her father spent more time with her at the formative stage.

Later when she got into the senior secondary school, I noticed that this time, she wasn’t even coming so close to any of us, and again I concluded that it was one of those “trying to adapt to a new environment” since we just moved.

All hell was let loose when she fell ill and had to be rushed to the hospital, and series of tests was done on her, and the pregnancy tests came out positive!!!!!!!!! Ha, I almost died.

When we got home, I sat her down and tried to do it the easy way, but she wouldn’t say anything, so I resolved to merciless whooping, she still wasn’t talking, as I was thinking of my next action plan, my husband walked through the door and, the next thing I saw knocked me out, my – daughter – pointed – to – her – father.

I found myself on the hospital bed, and as I woke up a whole lot kept rushing through my head: was I careless? How did I miss all the action? Where was I when all these were happening? Why didn’t she talk when he made the first pass at her? Who should I tell? Should I just keep quiet about this abomination? Should she keep the baby or abort it?

These questions keep playing in my head as the family is currently shredded in a thousand places

Please, I need help? What should I do?

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com

Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by swaggerkid(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
W.t.f u dint play d ryt role as a wyf pls
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ko le rara (Not difficult at all).
1st of all ABOMINATION! 3xe.
* Abort the pregnancy. Hopefully your daughter ll be able to cope with the trauma & continue with her life.
* Last Bullet: Do what you think is right to your husband. Eg, seek legal action, wound him etc.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by overdrive(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tales by moon light.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by mataz(f): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Get ur daughter to counseling then move her as far away as possible from this monster then have him killed inherit all his wealth live happily ever after with ur children. After what he did I don't think the is any more love left and as for the pregnancy terminate it what will u tell the child when they ask who's my daddy. My God put u through this
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Winneygirl(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
overdrive: Tales by moon light.

True talk!!!

So Op, what now happened after tortoise cracked its 'back'?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Bigcake: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dnt ever trying aborting d Baby. Children comes frm God only. I knw it hurts but dnt let d devil use u to achieve his purpose. Devils comes only to kill, steal and destroy. Keep d child if posible with ur relatives but do not hate d baby in anyway. May God help u out.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by andyanders: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
Don't blame yourself. Devil has taken control of your husband and right now, you need to take your daughter for deliverance, possibly to Synagogue Church of All Nations.Also your husband need to be taken for deliverance because he has been possessed by the demon.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by NessaFresh(f): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
@op are u married to a man?
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
Winneygirl:

True talk!!!

So Op, what now happened after tortoise cracked its 'back'?

grin The villagers gathered together and gummed the pieces of shell on his back again
lol

I cannot believe people are actually taking this made up story serious.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by mjconcept(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
Uncle please tell another story,this time I want to know why the tortoise have cracked shell.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Mynd44: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by strangest(m): 1:37am On Mar 28, 2013
HINT Magazine editors... una magazine no dey sell again?
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 28, 2013
interesting!
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Shola2009(m): 4:35am On Mar 28, 2013
i don't know why some people can't just play these silly games in their head and leave us normal people alone. Must we be stupid with you? grin
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by baby124: 5:46am On Mar 28, 2013
Help ke? Abi you should be looking for a plot of land or a boat where you can dump his body/ spread the ashes! Tufiakwa!
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by eforce: 6:06am On Mar 28, 2013
Your husband has been sexually assaulting your own daughter. And you don't know what to do. The pig belongs in jail.

Here is a letter to my rapist.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/letter-to-my-rapist.html
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Thompson777: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2013
@ shola2009, strangest, wynneygirl, mjconcept, Wait till it happens to you all and you will know that tales by moonlight actually happens under your noses!

I'll advice that your husband leaves the home or you leave the house, you and your daughter go somewhere far away, don't abort the baby. When he/she is born, look after that child with all that you've got, because such children grow up to be really special.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by sunnyt1(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2013
Wale Adenuga production(wap)
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Pataki: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
So unreal as a topic.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by dasparrow: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thompson 777: @ shola2009, strangest, wynneygirl, mjconcept, Wait till it happens to you all and you will know that tales by moonlight actually happens under your noses!

I'll advice that your husband leaves the home or you leave the house, you and your daughter go somewhere far away, don't abort the baby. When he/she is born, look after that child with all that you've got, because such children grow up to be really special.

@bolded

Oh yes, they do grow up to be really special indeed with a lot of gene related illnesses because the baby's father is also her grandfather while the baby's mom is equally her full blooded sister. These things happen in Nigeria but Nigerians and their hypocrisy will rather sweep it under the rug and act like such incest does not occur in Nigerian society which we all know is crawling with perverts.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by swaggerkid(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
fellis:

grin The villagers gathered together and gummed the pieces of shell on his back again
lol

I cannot believe people are actually taking this made up story serious.
lwkmd
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by omicron(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
If u ask me, na who i go ask?

The matter wey we see so, e tey wey e start

no be me go talk am

e heavy for mouth

if u ask me

the matter for ground

oh! Na who i go ask

*repeat chorus 2x*
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Do you people pull dis yeye stories outta ya arrse? angry
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by 7842I: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
I am sure the woman left her house to work in a fancy office and allowed her husband to groom her kids for her. The evils of a working mother.......
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
7842I: I am sure the woman left her house to work in a fancy office and allowed her husband to groom her kids for her. The evils of a working mother.......

Shut up. Your idiotic statement implies that fathers cannot take care of their female children without sleeping with them.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by 7842I: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
fellis:

Shut up. Your idiotic statement implies that fathers cannot take care of their female children without sleeping with them.

And you can see the result of the father "taking care of grown female children" I hope you like the outcome abi?

Go and make your money working, then come back and face the consequences.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
7842I:

And you can see the result of the father "taking care of grown female children" I hope you like the outcome abi?

Go and make your money working, then come back and face the consequences.

So men don't know how to take care of female children without raping them?
lol, I'm starting to suspect that you're just being sarcastic.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by 7842I: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis:

So men don't know how to take care of female children without raping them?
lol, I'm starting to suspect that you're just being sarcastic.

Stop hiding behind your finger. Nature made it that women take care of children, any attempt to shift the responsibility almost always backfires.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I:

Stop hiding behind your finger. Nature made it that women take care of children, any attempt to shift the responsibility almost always backfires.

I don't even see any reason why women should be getting married to men in this day and age (apart from religion), housework dem no dey do, children they cannot take care of, all they do is go to work and bring money; money which the woman is also making.

If men cannot do anything to take care of children then there is no reason for children to bear their fathers' names.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by maclatunji: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
fellis:

I don't even see any reason why women should be getting married to men in this day and age (apart from religion), housework dem no dey do, children they cannot take care of, all they do is go to work and bring money; money which the woman is also making.

If men cannot do anything to take care of children then there is no reason for children to bear their fathers' names.

I thought you ladies value 'companionship'.
Re: Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
maclatunji:

I thought you ladies value 'companionship'.

Pfft! heh heh heh.

Everyone needs a companion in their life, both ladies and men wink, but I don't know if one should resort to spending the rest of their life with an unhelpful and demanding bum just because they want companionship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.