Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 (11877 Views)

Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by ShugaSneh: 5:30pm On Jan 30
As an anambrarian, I will rather vote a dog to become my governor than vote Ifeanyi ubah, evil man ..... Go and keep your house in order before you come to become governor, udelê

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Barcalee: 5:30pm On Jan 30
Ibadanpikin:
Ordinary football club you can't manage,it is Anambra u wan manage for four years thief.

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by kolakolington(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30
He has right
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Sharatan(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30
If this man like, make he baff for miracle river or make him appease all the gods in Nigeria. He no go win Anambra governor seat cause man is evil.
Make we give you one tenure make you loot the state to penury abi?

ozuor!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Tobbyjug: 5:37pm On Jan 30
Empty promises.What have you brought home from the Senate for more than eight years.Nothing.Ifanyi ubah is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by SoNature(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30
MADIFF:
He sounds like an honest person and that's exactly why they won't vote him.

There's nothing honest about Ifeanyi Ubah.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by babyfaceafrica: 5:42pm On Jan 30
He seems to be very Popular in Anambra South.. He won back to back with YPP... It isn't easy!! However winning Anambra central and North is a different story... Soludo will floor him

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by HateBigots: 5:43pm On Jan 30
grin... Thief... what has he done as a senator?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Golan007: 5:43pm On Jan 30
oka4ugoo:
Person wey run a flourishing company Capital Oil aground.

An ingrate that almost put Coscharis into trouble because of his inability to pay debts.

A tout that fights in every election to retain his senatorial seat.

You've done 2 term in the senate e never do you na Governor you wan do for only 1 term.

Empty vessel

Hater.

Na you give am company abi na him create am?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by kayosi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30
Funny ppl everywhere
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Macnnoli4(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30
Lies. By the time his first tenure expires, he will start pushing stories and propaganda that his people want him to run for another term

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by bennybuhari: 5:52pm On Jan 30
Failure
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by bobonla: 5:55pm On Jan 30
zebszebs:
He said: “I repeat, I will do a single term in office if I win the election. I don’t need more than four years to develop the state, I don’t need four years to implement some of the plans I have.

Liar, liar, pants on fire!!!
How many bills has he pass or implemented as a senator?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by hammer567: 5:59pm On Jan 30
HE AND THE THIEF IN ASO ROCK ARE ABOUT TO BE GREAT LOSERS.

ANY ATTEMPT TO DO IN ANAMBRA AS APC DID IN IMO STATE WILL WITNESS INDISCRIMINATE BOMB ABUJA AND LAGOS.

ANAMBRA NO BE ANYBODY MATE.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by highness25(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30
AnonPoet:
“I will do a single term in office if I win the election. I don’t need more than four years do develop the state.”

https://www.arise.tv/ifeanyi-ubah-declares-intention-to-contest-for-anambra-governor-in-2025/
This one never see February 2024 na 2025 e de talk about? See how stupid politicians are. Power drunk
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by AyakaDunukofia: 6:01pm On Jan 30
Ifeanyi is a much more better human being than the arrogant, hateful and chest beating Soludo. I am yet to see the "Dubai of Africa" he promised years ago if he had the chance to be the governor. Then, the recent boast of linking all Anambra LGs with rail lines. I had high hopes on his assumption of office as the governor, but least expected he would end up a below-average political administrator.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Olurondo: 6:04pm On Jan 30
Ifeanyi Ubah will lose!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Okoroawusa: 6:09pm On Jan 30
I wish you all the best but from my experience I know that Anambra is not ready for any party that is not APGA. Even if Peter Obi singlehandedly anoint a Labour Party candidate, he will fail.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Ournolly: 6:12pm On Jan 30
SoNature:

There's nothing to learn! In politics, everyone is allowed to test their popularity. Ifeanyi Ubah is more sellable than Andy Ubah.
Don't think so, also, there is no such thing as APC in Anambra.
Ify Ubah will always win his local government and nothing else.

Anambra politics is now between APGA and LP.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by bestman09(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30
grin

Dead On Arrival

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by oka4ugoo: 6:21pm On Jan 30
Golan007:

Hater.

Na you give am company abi na him create am?

Na him created the company but he used the company to defraud many banks and nearly put Coscharis into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by KomonSense: 6:24pm On Jan 30
LivingLight:
It's only God that knows the mind of everyone. Was this not how the past governor of Benue State promised, and at the end, what happened? Eight(cool good years to show for nothing.

Post aside...

If you are interested in learning Data Analytics this year, I am teach you A-Z on all you need to know about Data Analytics.

Tools covered: Excel, SQL, PowerBI and Python
Each tool will be covered every month.

Method: Group classes and One-on-one session(Premium service).

Mode: Online via Google Meet.

Note: I charge based on either:
1) if you want ONLY teaching.

2) if you want BOTH teaching and mentoring.

Kindly chose an option when sending a DM.

You can send me a DM on WhatsApp: 0.8.1.0.1.2.7.7.2.6.3

I am interesting ooooo but no money
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Ashirioluwa: 6:35pm On Jan 30
This man will suck the state dry
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by mikywonder(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30
Error
I mean error
We Anambra South Youths say error
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30
I hope he loses. This man is a big time fraudster
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30
Mokason288:
A very very good man

With a kind heart
Then you don't know him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Angelfrost(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30
This pig wants to empty Anambra state coffers...! grin

Of course, 4 years is ample time to loot a state's Treasury.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Ayjunior551: 6:56pm On Jan 30
see below

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by ufuosman(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30
Joker
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by dbestcno(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30
Trust anambra people. We will eat his money and still vote for APGA. This guy will become Hope uzodinma of anambra state if mistakenly elected. Although he is just like Atiku

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 by Chizelum(f): 7:05pm On Jan 30
He has a dream. An admirable dream, he foiled it by joining wrong party. Gov Soludo is not leaving his seat until after 8years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturb Muslims & Face Arrest - Amaechi Warns Rivers Indigenes / Forty Persons Injured In Lagos Fire Cracker Warehouse Inferno / Student Arrested For Attempting To Bomb Market In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.