Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks (2532 Views)

30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by mytime24(f): 7:00am On Jan 31
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Muslims support fulanis
yes ooo,
if not where is d cows
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Yujin(m): 9:02am On Jan 31
PROUDIGBO:

Just imagine fora second that's it's Igbo going about the south-west and north for nearly a decade now....kidnapping; raping; butchering men, women, kids and babies; sacking entire communities; etc! Can you hazard a guess as to the reaction of particularly the Yoruba and Fulani?
Non of those people can respond to this your question. They know what they're doing.
I'm just very happy that other ethnic groups have seen them for who they truly are and the events that will happen shortly Nigeria descends to total chaos and anarchy will confirm my claims.
We should just continue to prepare ourselves and speak very less. We have a very big role to play.
Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Dsimmer: 9:37am On Jan 31
These useless people need to be dealt with. Have these fools forgotten that they're tenant in Nigeria? And I wonder the useless people bringing these useless terrorists.

Where are the OPC? They need to get in action as quick as possible.
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Seunpapa65: 10:24am On Jan 31
DatNiggaDaz:
Tinubu is in france leaving those who voted & helped him stole the mandate at the mercy of the fulanii terrorists.

He went for a private official visit what ever that is, devaluing the naira further while sending robots to push more propaganda for him on the pages of Lagos Ibadan expressway.

What is Tinubu doing in France, i guess allowing the fulani terrorists to regroup as just seen in this Video , is it to make them murder more kabiyesi or kidnapp school children, or massacre more middlebelt indigenes.

What exactly isTinubu doing in France. Tinubu should be impeached immediately for the security of Nigeria & Nigerians
He is doing what you voted him for
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by DatNiggaDaz: 11:43am On Jan 31
Seunpapa65:

He is doing what you voted him for
So you voted Tinubu or you helped him snatched grabed & ranaway with.

Which one did you do

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Seunpapa65: 12:24pm On Jan 31
DatNiggaDaz:
So you voted Tinubu or you helped him snatched grabed & ranaway with.

Which one did you do
What I know is that I will vote for APC next election we go spoil this country together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by DatNiggaDaz: 1:13pm On Jan 31
Seunpapa65:

What I know is that I will vote for APC next election we go spoil this country together
Lols grin
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by YellowbaMoslem: 5:00pm On Jan 31
ruggedtimi:
this is what the op is talking about..we dey focus on tribalism yoruba / igbo..igbo/ijaw etc. Fulani are busy taking over. You keep joking like this until it gets close to you. This fulani kidnapping spree must be stopped.

Must be stopped by who?
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Alsenora: 5:22pm On Jan 31
It obviously not a recent video (not this year2024) from the look of the vegetation...
mrrandomguy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQS6ZILy24?si=OT1AmKfHCnRgYkJR

Nigeria could soon submit to Fulani jihadists. They kidnap you, they are on phone every now and then with the boss who may be a Federal Minister, a senior military officer or someone in the presidency who tells them what to do with your life. You pay ransom of Millions of Naira which they use to procure more weapons for further Jihad. But we are in Night Clubs, hotels with prostitutes or at least focusing on business and saying "it doesn't concern me". Fulani Militia will say, "finish with your girlfriend and your business, we come and kidnap you". We have no iota of sense how to fight for our children, born and unborn. Fulani Militia are busy trying to secure the whole of Nigeria as their place but we are busy with "business" that won't last a year after our death. Our land is worth much more than business. It will last forever for our children if we protect it. We must be concerned of what becomes the fate of this land. Fulani Militia are advancing but we are womanizing! Wake up! Pursue Fulani Militia out of your land before it's too late!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation / Questions To Expect During Interviews For Confidential Secretary Positions / Mike Adenuga Was The First Naija To Order Emgncy Plane To Transfer Ojukwu To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.