Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks (2533 Views)

30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by mrrandomguy: 6:39pm On Jan 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQS6ZILy24?si=OT1AmKfHCnRgYkJR

Nigeria could soon submit to Fulani jihadists. They kidnap you, they are on phone every now and then with the boss who may be a Federal Minister, a senior military officer or someone in the presidency who tells them what to do with your life. You pay ransom of Millions of Naira which they use to procure more weapons for further Jihad. But we are in Night Clubs, hotels with prostitutes or at least focusing on business and saying "it doesn't concern me". Fulani Militia will say, "finish with your girlfriend and your business, we come and kidnap you". We have no iota of sense how to fight for our children, born and unborn. Fulani Militia are busy trying to secure the whole of Nigeria as their place but we are busy with "business" that won't last a year after our death. Our land is worth much more than business. It will last forever for our children if we protect it. We must be concerned of what becomes the fate of this land. Fulani Militia are advancing but we are womanizing! Wake up! Pursue Fulani Militia out of your land before it's too late!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by jmoore(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30
Where is your Tinubu? Emilokan for what? Stop chasing shadows.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by SeeWahala: 6:51pm On Jan 30
jmoore:
Where is your Tinubu? Emilokan for what?
Stop chasing shadows.

Shhhhhh lipsrsealed it's amotekun you are supposed to be asking about bro.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Hedonisco: 6:52pm On Jan 30
Some useless maggots would rather ask you that, is 'Chinaza' a Fulani name? Or is 'Evans' a Fulani name? And to think most of the bastards wfho ask these insulting and provocative, conscienceless questions are from the South West.

We don't know what's coming.

19 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Northernblood8(m): 7:06pm On Jan 30
Apart from South Westerners, I think all other Nigerians are awake to the fact that these guys are out to cause destruction

23 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Coolsperm: 8:25pm On Jan 30
We Yoruba Muslims support fulanis

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by kenny714433(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30
Let them attack and kill whosoever they wish to kill na. Like, do I look like I give a f*ck?

Saao:
itw will go round las las . dey play

Even if it goes square, I don't f*cking give a f*ck. Anyone that wants to die should die.

Saao:
who knows the next can be you to kpai

That wouldn't still make me give a f*ck. Whosoever wants to kill or get killed should do so immediately.
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by gaby(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30
Shaking my big head.

It is officially over.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Saao(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30
kenny714433:
Let them attack and kill whosoever they wish to kill na. Like, do I look like I give a f*ck?
itw will go round las las . dey play

2 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by DatNiggaDaz: 8:56pm On Jan 30
Tinubu is in france leaving those who voted & helped him stole the mandate at the mercy of the fulanii terrorists.

He went for a private official visit what ever that is, devaluing the naira further while sending robots to push more propaganda for him on the pages of Lagos Ibadan expressway.

What is Tinubu doing in France, i guess allowing the fulani terrorists to regroup as just seen in this Video , is it to make them murder more kabiyesi or kidnapp school children, or massacre more middlebelt indigenes.

What exactly isTinubu doing in France. Tinubu should be impeached immediately for the security of Nigeria & Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Goodmarlian: 9:06pm On Jan 30
this people will conquer nigeria,its seems other ethnic group are docile and less concerned about self preservation,i would say igbos are trying but its not enough·

8 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Saao(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30
kenny714433:

Even if it goes square, I don't f*cking give a f*ck. Anyone that wants to die should die.
who knows the next can be you to kpai
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by ruggedtimi(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30
jmoore:
Stop chasing shadows.
this is what the op is talking about..we dey focus on tribalism yoruba / igbo..igbo/ijaw etc. Fulani are busy taking over. You keep joking like this until it gets close to you. This fulani kidnapping spree must be stopped.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by rayvelez(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30
They are highly welcome at least those killed won’t affect APC votes coming 2027 abi seunmg
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by BloomingDale(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by rayvelez(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30
ruggedtimi:
this is what the op is talking about..we dey focus on tribalism yoruba / igbo..igbo/ijaw etc. Fulani are busy taking over. You keep joking like this until it gets close to you. This fulani kidnapping spree must be stopped.

Fulani are not the kidnappers so stop the fake news.
Nope it must continue.
Where are the dead bodies?
Who is complaining to you?
Tribalism or nothing.
Fulani herdsmen’s are our brothers they just need our love.
One Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Plenty of land are in SW so they are all welcome to graze there cow. I trust my Lagos brothers to welcome them.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by jmoore(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30
ruggedtimi:
Stopped by who? Who is the GCFR? Is it not his Tinubu?

You want to stop them with catapult or what? Do you have ak47 to stop them?
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Emmabyte: 10:14pm On Jan 30
Have the war started already
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Chinjo2: 10:16pm On Jan 30
This must be somewhere in the South. See how green the grasses are.

1 Like

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Tochi360: 11:04pm On Jan 30
The kind of disaster this Country especially the common nigga wey dey streets dey hustle and bustle don enter for this Apc hand no get definition.
Make We continue to dey decieve ourselves.

One of the brainwashing they give this niggas is that Allah has given the earth to them including Nigeria, they are out to Islamize Nigeria yet you field a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a secular society undecided is that not putting a big YES sign to the brainwashing.
Since 1999-2015 it has always been mixed.
E reach bulababulalu turn him se na Muslim-Muslim e choose.
2027 will still be Muslim again making it straight 24years Muslim rule and you expect this recruters not to believe the brainwashing that Nigeria is an Islamic State?

Talk now them go say yes daddy, se na religious war. But ask them.

1) Will the Muslims especially up North accept a 24years Christian or Traditionalist or Athiest rule??
2) A young girl was killed mercilessly bcus she was accused of causing a Prophet. Under the Nigerian law is that kind of crime not punishable??

Let Us continue to decieve ourselves.

Even if you are Muslims as long as You are not joining them in their jihadist fight? They will come for You too.

1 Like

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Emetex22(m): 12:14am On Jan 31
ruggedtimi:
Nothing new, the hen will soon come to roost. When the SE were crying out and attempted mobilization against the evil biased nigerian army, the rest of the country mocked them and cheered to wanton destruction of villages and killing of innocent civilian. SE may sustain collateral damage here and there, but trust me, they are the most ready to thrash any external threat, the should bring it on, doesn't blood flow in their vein

2 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Inspirer1: 12:32am On Jan 31
This is serious.

What efforts are the governors making to stop this, not just paying lip service to the issue of security

1 Like

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by ProblemChild1: 12:46am On Jan 31
jmoore:
Stop chasing shadows.
He dey France. But where are the cows in Tinibus voice.
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by MMempire(m): 1:22am On Jan 31
It is finished.
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by aariwa(m): 1:39am On Jan 31
cryOne of them mentioned in a video in Fulani language that they have surrounded almost the whole forests in Nigeria. They are making billions every day from kidnapping innocent people but they don’t spend the money to take care of themselves but to buy from the Turkish- Libya- Sahara desert- northern Cameroun route machine guns, rocket launchers, propellers, grenades, RPG, drones , binoculars to see soldiers, bullet proofs, all kind etc tinubu is an incompetent, weak , mentally sleeping and a complete fool, with Peter Obi all these marauding Fulani bandits would have become a history of the past

1 Like

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:54am On Jan 31
Goodmarlian:
this people will conquer nigeria,its seems other ethnic group are docile and less concerned about self preservation,i would say igbos are trying but its not enough·

Just imagine fora second that's it's Igbo going about the south-west and north for nearly a decade now....kidnapping; raping; butchering men, women, kids and babies; sacking entire communities; etc! Can you hazard a guess as to the reaction of particularly the Yoruba and Fulani?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Gadafii: 4:29am On Jan 31
So with the billions of naira borrowed and pumped into the Nigerian security forces especially the airforce, these guys could not commission a drone for aerial surveillance

They could not also get gos tracker or long distance radio circuit devices, all of these could pick the communication,location and movement of terrorists then send few gunships to smoke them out while the ground troops go in to clean up the mess

I thought that’s how it should be, but instead ground troops wait for them to attack first then repel, taking heavy casualties in most cases

We do everything backward when it comes to governance and protection of lives and properties in Nigeria, it’s very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by tunjijones(m): 5:34am On Jan 31
PROUDIGBO:

Just imagine fora second that's it's Igbo going about the south-west and north for nearly a decade now....kidnapping; raping; butchering men, women, kids and babies; sacking entire communities; etc! Can you hazard a guess as to the reaction of particularly the Yoruba and Fulani?

U igbo people are really damaged... This your inferiority complex is next to none
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Goodvibes007: 5:36am On Jan 31
Nairaland members are always recycling this video. Another user will post the same video next month.
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by Abufo: 5:41am On Jan 31
tunjijones:

U igbo people are really damaged... This your inferiority complex is next to none

Stay there and be talking rubbish...meanwhile fulanis are entrenching themselves in your land......mumu

3 Likes

Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by MrOreo(m): 6:25am On Jan 31
jmoore:
Stop chasing shadows.
Boy Chicago is chilling in flance😃. Catch him if you can wink
Re: Video: Armed Herdsmen With Dangerous Weapons Mobilise For Fresh Attacks by madscientist88(m): 6:36am On Jan 31
when would you people learn?you all have phones and internet saddled with every information you need to create a force top protect yourselves,the police and soldiers would arrest you if the president orders them to,it is their job,but they would not arrest you if you lift up arms to protect your locality because they know whats up ,they are not fo0ls,keep blaming tinubu don't gather your elders and traditional rulers and make a decision,keep blaming tinubu and lack of resources,as the saying goes na only "theif wey them catch nahim be theif",these Fulani people know this and have been using this tactics to cause chaos. you guys should wake up,if your traditional heads cant stand for you tinubu wont do sh!t this is Nigeria,in this country "the law only works on camera".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cp Haz Iwendi Passes On! / 26 Year-old Turbaned Emir Of Tula / List Of Corrupt Organisation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.