Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Do Virgins Masturbate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Masturbate? (2104 Views)

Secrets Ways Virgins Masturbate To Satisfy Their Sexual Pleasure / Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? / Do Virgins Still Exist? (pics below) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Virgins Masturbate? by Davehasmadeit(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30
I have been pondering on this issue for a while now. Virgins in the house, do you masturbate, have you seen anyone who claims to be a virgin, yet masturbates?

1 Like

Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by Anunakeeh: 8:17pm On Jan 30
Davehasmadeit:
I have been pondering on this issue for a while now. Virgins in the house, do you masturbate, have you seen anyone who claims to be a virgin, yet masturbates?

They are coming to reply you. Just wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by Eunoiaa(f): 9:15pm On Jan 30
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by dkidd: 9:16pm On Jan 30
The kind of questions sometimes makes me wonder who some of u guys really are. So virgin no be human being with feelings abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30
Davehasmadeit:

A female child usually discovers her clitoris before the age of two, she starts to play with with until an adult(mother or grandmother) around shout at her to stop. Girls learn to play with themselves very early in life!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by seetomorrow: 1:03am On Jan 31
Eunoiaa:

Haa talk na...you just dey book space
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by SuperOnyi: 6:58am On Jan 31
shocked

Yes, we do.
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by Bellotelli: 7:26am On Jan 31
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Yes, we do.
Abeg allow the virgins to answer sad
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by MOG6670(m): 10:16am On Jan 31
Davehasmadeit:

Why ? Virgin or none virgin masturbate. But who ever claim virgin after the first masturbation lied to himself/herself.
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by Anguldi(m): 10:36am On Jan 31
drimzsmoke:

A female child usually discovers her clitoris before the age of two, she starts to play with with until an adult(mother or grandmother) around shout at her to stop. Girls learn to play with themselves very early in life!!!
Spot on, I've noticed this too. Girls of age 2-3years

1 Like

Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by CHRISTFUCKER: 1:19pm On Jan 31
Watching gore videos or women pissing on themselves, I cum very quickly
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by Angrigowt: 1:22pm On Jan 31
Why not. They get wet. I rem when I met a virgin and she saw my big pipe. She later named me Wesley pypes. When I took off her pants. I saw gel on her pekus. She was damn wet.but the hole was closed.so we smooched and kissed.pressed her tits.she gave me a handful self-service and the rest was on bed. I no gree knack cos I no like virgin toto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by goldsmith007: 2:38pm On Jan 31
In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing Glendale CA in overcoming challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by drimzsmoke(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31
Bellotelli:

Abeg allow the virgins to answer sad

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What's this nah?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by Karen2024(f): 5:29pm On Jan 31
Davehasmadeit:
Yes we do.
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by Ohraykon: 1:33am On Feb 01
They actually do a babe opened up to me about it, that's how they maintain their 'virginity'.
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by Bornboy4: 2:34am On Feb 01
Any virgin who masturbates is no longer a virgin.
I understand they do anal too and still regard themselves as virgins.
Dey play!
Virgin toto too tight sef. Who wants to go through such rigour of trying to force preek inside closed toto. It could peel the preek.
I like it already opened. grin
Re: Do Virgins Masturbate? by Adrian9(m): 8:51am On Feb 01
We stupid guys are eulogizing our penis up and down, we even spend money on enlargement procedures. Women handle themselves better than any man TAKE it or leave it. Some men don't even know what the function of the clitoris is, have you ever wondered how lesbians operate? They don't have dicks but they prefer woman over men. We men are selfish when it comes to love making. Any man regardless of his dick size,once he knows how to stimulate the clitoris of a woman during sex is a really real man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Exist? / Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: / What's Abnormal About Not Having A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.