Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage (26140 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by MentalCase98: 12:42am On Jan 31
RIP idiot. The new husband will still fvck her mercilessly while you rot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Fulaniguy01: 12:43am On Jan 31
GeneralOjukwu:
grin
Kano that they divorce anyhow.
Seen a woman married 9 times. Seen a man married 30 times.
That's not the record. There are worse out there.
Seen 2 fairly young guys with 20 + children each.
fear your maker
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by stagger: 12:45am On Jan 31
I am sure the new man is even on top of the woman as I write this.

Useless SIMP died for nothing.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Ikemba007: 1:01am On Jan 31
Which Islamic law? Can you guys ever think without invoking religious or ethnicity issues?

ValCon888:
He probably divorced her according to Islamic law. Then she went ahead to find love and happiness and remarried.

Yet he's so pained he killed himself.

I have no RIP to waste.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by dkidd: 1:39am On Jan 31
Abooky grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by occfx: 1:44am On Jan 31
gaby:
Waste of death.

People contemplating committing suicide should think about how they can be martyrs for the living by doing it in the gathering of the enemies of the country.

Or even donate their vital organs for good use.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by mukthar2000(m): 1:50am On Jan 31
Rubbish, so the Ex should not remarry?

Just kill urself like cow.

Suicide is not part of islam,
Can't waste my RIP.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by stuffs4me(m): 1:50am On Jan 31
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Between Ojukwu and Obi, Who was Africa's greatest liar

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by favour32(m): 3:02am On Jan 31
Real or fake news, many simps will die for woman... while many women will never die for their men.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Topman7: 3:07am On Jan 31
Prod1:
He couldn't withstand the thought of another rod entering that hole

Or maybe he just really loved her and it had nothing to do with sex?

smh
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Honestey: 3:08am On Jan 31
Could have waited till Feb, 14.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Kobicove(m): 3:53am On Jan 31
Was he expecting that his ex-wife would never remarry? undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by VaginaAcademic: 4:34am On Jan 31
Ego killed him
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by bigcasava1(m): 4:58am On Jan 31
I don't blame him, do you know the pain the yeye man will be going through if he's still alive, anything he imagines his ex wife being bang by another cassava! Put urself in his shoes you will understand.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by mu2sa2: 5:48am On Jan 31
Prod1:
He couldn't withstand the thought of another rod entering that hole
That is it!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Olawade24: 5:50am On Jan 31
JasonScoolari:
Few days ago, it was one Mumu 24yrs old Diploma student drinking rat poison because her lecturer boyfriend broke up with her.

Today, we have this Akuya.

E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU

Mumu and thief is a NO, NO I rather born buhari.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by georgeakins: 5:59am On Jan 31
LilMissFavvy:
Why didn't he beg the wife to return to him early enough? He thought she will never move on or be happy again? NL males deceived him.

Are you sure he was pounding the woman well?

I doubt if his manhood was working.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by georgeakins: 6:09am On Jan 31
muyico:
A fool at 40 is a fool for ever

He was 37
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by HRMK: 6:26am On Jan 31
that is what poverty does to any man that is poor!if your wife leaves you for another man,all you have to do is replace her with two or more wives!NOT KILLING YOURSELF!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Etranshub(m): 6:33am On Jan 31
One spanner lost
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Moshybear(f): 6:41am On Jan 31
Na wa o
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by spiceadole: 6:58am On Jan 31
He believed what he read on nairaland concerning women.

Sorry oh.

Reality and social media are different worlds
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Yaba4sure: 7:17am On Jan 31
Are u speaking from experience.lol!! 😀😂🤣😀😄
GeneralOjukwu:

Lol. They use religion as a cover for many things.

Their ladies hardly allow them smell pants before marriage. The ladies will secretly have a Southern guy giving them pipe.

And then fake virginity for the guys. There's a reason for this. If you mistakenly allow a guy shake your hand, the men have extremely loose mouths. The whole town would know.

So believe it or not... some guys will want to screw a girl... see her parents, do all the rites... screw the hell out of her for 6 months and divorce.

Hard not to divorce the ladies. Many are pretty useless apart from sex. Zero at cooking, some wouldn't even lay their own beds. Good for nothing but sex.

You would ask me, " where are the Elders? " grin

The same elder on husband's side that's supposed to calm fires is a 5 time divorcee. His counterpart on the other side - wife's...probably has married 6 times.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Yaba4sure: 7:19am On Jan 31
So am not alone in this. I thank God
Emma09:
Mtchewwwww. Mumu man! Me wey remarry and don move on with my life, wetin concern me with one Ex wife wey be say na mistake initially? To regrets getting remarried. Thank God for the decision. Now happily remarried.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Yaba4sure: 7:26am On Jan 31
Olawade24:

Mumu and thief is a NO, NO I rather born buhari.
chai, guys are savage. Lol!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by jonadaft: 7:35am On Jan 31
Jeon:
I like Men that can die for love and marriage.
😁😁😁😁😁😁
He's definitely a deranged man.
Instead of me to kill myself because someone hurts me, I'll rather kill the person that hurts me.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Yankiss(m): 7:40am On Jan 31
LilMissFavvy:
Why didn't he beg the wife to return to him early enough? He thought she will never move on or be happy again? NL males deceived him.
They told you he is a Nairalander?? Read with understanding. He is such a cheap scum, taking life because of woman wey fill everywhere. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by Yankiss(m): 7:41am On Jan 31
Jonathan:

He's definitely a deranged man.
Instead of me to kill myself because someone hurts me, I'll rather kill the person that hurts me.
Why kill? Why not walk away and open other great relationships?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by jonadaft: 7:50am On Jan 31
Yankiss:
Why kill? Why not walk away and open other great relationships?
Of course, I can't get to the point of killing, I'm just inferring that it doesn't make sense. Why will kill my for anyone?
What I'll definitely do is to work on myself and make sure that I marry someone better, finer and younger than her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by delpee(f): 8:59am On Jan 31
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Truly divorce and remarriage is so common there. He was probably depressed based on other issues too.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by YangaBabe: 8:59am On Jan 31
Not worth it at all, infact, nothing is worth suicide abeg.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage by RighteousI: 9:10am On Jan 31
This is a lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Tooth In Nigeria (pix) / Man Collapses And Dies While Driving In Gombe State (Photos) / Are You Drinking Enough Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.