Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State (2281 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by SisterAnn(f): 7:50am On Jan 31
TimeManager:

You peddling fake news. You go on Youtube, scavange for any kind of videos that tickles your fancy and dump them here. Hopefully, the moderators put you in your level.

-kiss the truth!

Fake or not, recent or not why would anyone from that neck of the woods ever consider secession? Dem dey madt ni?
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by seunmsg(m): 7:56am On Jan 31
SisterAnn:
You mean as far back as 3yrs ago? You mean when things were not even as bad as they are now, some SW people wanted their own country where they could be fully responsible for their affairs? Addonbilivit!

lol. This was part of the Sunday Igboho led Yoruba nation protest of 2021. It was held all over the south west back then. It has nothing to do with any suffering.

Presenting this as a recent protest is not just fraudulent but goes ti show how desperate some are f you hate filled Peter Obi supporters can go in your attempt to create chaos and political instability in the country. Especially the south west. Sadly, the moderators won’t do the needful by closing down the thread and banning the lying OP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Supremos: 7:57am On Jan 31
TimeManager:

You peddling fake news. You go on Youtube, scavange for any kind of videos that tickles your fancy and dump them here. Hopefully, the moderators put you in your level.

-kiss the truth! You're an a**swipe. Obviously you didn't read the thread that said i can't independently confirm when the video was made. I intentionally wrote that so that d**k head like you won't come here to talk trash. I also used the word allegedly. Meaning I'm not sure or certain about the information. It's left for the moderators to close the thread or otherwise.

Accusing me of peddling fake news is annoying.

I myself hate anything fake news.
To be sure I'm not peddling fake news, I consciously used the word "allegedly".

I also stated that, we couldn't confirm when the video was made. This alone should tell you we don't have any ulterior motive or intention to bring fake news here.
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by TimeManager(m): 8:00am On Jan 31
SisterAnn:
Fake or not, recent or not why would anyone from that neck of the woods ever consider secession? Dem dey madt ni?
This was a few years ago when Sunday Igboho was rabble rousing. Get your head cleared and take your meds.

-kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by SisterAnn(f): 8:02am On Jan 31
TimeManager:

This was a few years ago when Sunday Igboho was rable rousing. Get your head cleared and take your meds.

-kiss the truth!

You are a human example of the proverbial phoenix! Go figure.
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by SisterAnn(f): 8:03am On Jan 31
seunmsg:

lol. This was part of the Sunday Igboho led Yoruba nation protest of 2021. It was held all over the south west back then. It has nothing to do with any suffering.

Presenting this as a recent protest is not just fraudulent but goes ti show how desperate some are f you hate filled Peter Obi supporters can go in your attempt to create chaos and political instability in the country. Especially the south west. Sadly, the moderators won’t do the needful by closing down the thread and banning the lying OP.
You are a human example of the proverbial phoenix! Go figure.
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by zuchyblink(m): 8:07am On Jan 31
If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Supremos: 8:11am On Jan 31
TimeManager:

This was a few years ago when Sunday Igboho was rabble rousing. Get your head cleared and take your meds.

-kiss the truth!

Go to Twitter, the video is trending there. Just like what happened yesterday, when I saw the video Aisha Yesuf posted about Peter Obi visiting Jos and being Welcomed by crowd, I figured It could have been an old campaign video. I didn't bother posting it here, not untill it was confirmed to be a recent video. I surely will gain nothing from posting fake news 😔
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by YorubaKing: 8:40am On Jan 31
mytime24:
Oduduwa is a terrorist group

Like ur father, abi? angry
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by SuperOnyi: 8:48am On Jan 31
gaby:
No wayyyy

We are stuck on this together.

This marriage must continue by fire by force.

Divorce or separation is a sin.

shocked

grin grin

"One Nigeria is non-negotiable"
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by 7lives: 9:05am On Jan 31
Goodvibes007:

We are not better together. Left to me, the country should ideally split into atleast 5 different parts.

Regional government, at the least, is preferable than this current arrangement. My older generation benefitted more from a Western region than I am benefiting from this fake love Unified government.

If we split, It would also encourage nationalistic ideas.
It's better everyone returns to their region of ancestry to irk out a living there. Then hopefully, tribalism and bigotry will reduce to a minimum.

Do you really believe people will return to their region of ancestry?, they won't move an inch.
Ni ojo a ba ri ibi, in ibi iwo Ile.
I support total disintegration of this country, let each region stand as a country.
Once this happen, everyone will move to their region 'cause everyone will have their country's passport.
The whole of Nigeria has moved to SW, a ti ko eran mo ero, and even our children have imbibed strange cultures.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by gidgiddy: 9:34am On Jan 31
They finally realise that "my brother is in power" helps nobody

1 Like

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by cybernaut(m): 9:48am On Jan 31
Never take them serious like igboho and abiola. Cunning people of the west

1 Like

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Googledotcom: 9:50am On Jan 31
Would have taken them seriously if it were another region.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by bigwig071(m): 10:32am On Jan 31
Lol, coward clowns

1 Like

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by seunjungle1(m): 10:48am On Jan 31
Mumu post. No organisers, no sponsors and no meeting.
People will just suddenly wake up to the street and started shouting oduduwa nation.
Old video
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by lexylaw40kuti: 11:40am On Jan 31
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Tochi360: 11:46am On Jan 31
This ones dey waste their time.

Nothing concern and apc with ebi n pka mi oo or any other cries, na 2027 elections dey their mind.

Tinubu na big disappointment, see how him don scatter everywhere for this Country.

Apc urchins se We dodge bullet but now na gigantic missiles we dey collect on steady.
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by hasina3adaugo: 11:48am On Jan 31
More photos.Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Puskin FOD Mukina2 Fergie001More photos.Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Puskin FOD Mukina2 Fergie001...
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Tochi360: 11:49am On Jan 31
Make them dey there Tinubu go soon order soldiers to shoot their left yansh.

Nobody dey go anywhere, We die here.
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by elverdad: 11:56am On Jan 31
[quote author=Supremos post=128210319]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxo6SLwyZSs

. yourba cowards has finally woken up

1 Like

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Balkan(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31
Bunch of cowards. Who takes this once seriously?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Rich4god(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxo6SLwyZSs

Fake news, all those guys are igbo people trying to paint tinubu bad.
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by mdimefields: 12:59pm On Jan 31
where is that loud mouth Igbophobic Reno Omokiri. He should have something to say right here.
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Goodvibes007: 1:02pm On Jan 31
zuchyblink:
If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.
As you can see, the police or soldiers are not attacking them. If it was an IPOB march or protest, atleast 10 would have been shot dead by the police or the army.

The armed forces know shooting them would be the end of the contraption called Nigeria.

I am sure that you also believe that Abacha made the statement below.

Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Goodvibes007: 1:04pm On Jan 31
7lives:

Do you really believe people will return to their region of ancestry?, they won't move an inch.
Ni ojo a ba ri ibi, in ibi iwo Ile.
I support total disintegration of this country, let each region stand as a country.
Once this happen, everyone will move to their region 'cause everyone will have their country's passport.
The whole of Nigeria has moved to SW, a ti ko eran mo ero, and even our children have imbibed strange cultures.
They would be forced to move hence the nationalistic ideas. I can't go to Ghana and work there except I have some sort of work permit.

One of the reasons I don't take IPOB and their Biafria seriously. If they were serious about Biafria, they would have voluntarily returned enmasse to their lands. You can't be all over the country in millions and shouting that you want to get independence.
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Supremos: 1:21pm On Jan 31
Rich4god:

Fake news, all those guys are igbo people trying to paint tinubu bad.
ok
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Christistruth00: 1:22pm On Jan 31
They fully support Tinubu
It is the killer Herdsmen they don't want
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by killsmith(f): 1:27pm On Jan 31
Fools!!!
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by gidgiddy: 1:29pm On Jan 31
Goodvibes007:

They would be forced to move hence the nationalistic ideas. I can't go to Ghana and work there except I have some sort of work permit.

One of the reasons I don't take IPOB and their Biafria seriously. If they were serious about Biafria, they would have voluntarily returned enmasse to their lands. You can't be all over the country in millions and shouting that you want to get independence.

In other words, nobody should take Nigeria seriously since there are millions of Nigeria living in other countries and many leaving for other countries everyday?
Re: Protesters Demand For Oduduwa Nation Now, As Protest Erupt In Ondo State by Asswipemod: 4:43pm On Jan 31
seunmsg:
This happened about 3 years ago. Are you guys not tired of fake news? Will this make Peter Obi president?
This thread should be closed down for violating rule 8.

Kadoso Mutairu! 2 traditional rulers in Ekiti State were gunned down and you have kept quiet since. 2 monarchz! Ah! Ko da o. Your Fulani friends will soon get what's coming. And their sympathizers too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? / Propose A Solution To The Niger-delta Crisis / Clintons Report $109.2m For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.