Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi (2389 Views)

Why Presidency Should Go To The Southeast – Wole Soyinka / 2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by Alexis11: 11:09am On Jan 31
Bobloco:

You are actually living in self denial

He defeated Tinubu fare and square. The defeat was so embarrassing to the extent Tinubu needed Yakubu to shut down the irev portal and conjure numbers for him to be able to win

We are saying the same thing.

All these happened in you guys head.

If you check very well you will see that you are a billionaire in your head. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 11:25am On Jan 31
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu. Why bother attacking a person that made it possible for you to become president?

1 Like

Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by NextAbuja: 11:30am On Jan 31
I rebuke the day I will ever dream of friendship with hate filled souls like you. Tufiakwua !

Depriest2020:

Your words defines who you are and where you came from. I can't be friends with your kind.
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by NextAbuja: 11:31am On Jan 31
Definitely no wonder he will rule you n your Igbo father foe solid 8 years

Bobloco:

Tinubu lost both the battle and war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 11:55am On Jan 31
Bobloco:

and that boy defeated the lagos builder, beating him blue-black.

Honestly, I did love to be that boy.

Defeated him and won how many federal House and senate seats in Lagos ? Honestly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by coolitempa(f): 12:00pm On Jan 31
Alexis11:

If you check very well you will see that you are a billionaire in your head. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....this is the baddestttttt finishing I have read this year. See uppercut. O man you are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 12:24pm On Jan 31
Because Obi is completely irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by Saao(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31
muykem:
Why presidency always respond to Atiku statements but choose to ingnor Peter Obi. I have noticed this for sometimes now. Does it mean that Peter Obi doesn't have substance.
lol because of fear of obidient
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 12:42pm On Jan 31
muykem:
Why presidency always respond to Atiku statements but choose to ingnor Peter Obi. I have noticed this for sometimes now. Does it mean that Peter Obi doesn't have substance.
Atiku and PDP are the real opposition. Peter Obi is just wasting his time.

Check the House of representatives and Senate. It's majorly APC vs PDP.

Even in Edo State which is the supposedly LP's strong base, Edo state governor has completely ignored LP because he knows the party stands no chance and working with Wike instead to retain his strong hold.
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 12:45pm On Jan 31
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu. Why bother attacking a person that made it possible for you to become president?
Obi's mission is to divide votes and prevent PDP from getting into power.
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31
Alexis11:

billionaire in your head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bobloco see uppercut chai

3 Likes

Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 1:07pm On Jan 31
Bobloco:

and that boy defeated the lagos builder, beating him blue-black.

Honestly, I did love to be that boy.

Beat .. how and where ? cheesy

If APC rigged like you claim, you don't realize they played on your intelligence by dashing him Lagos and Abuja? grin

They gave the 2 to him so that disputing the elections would even be harder. " I won Abuja & Lagos... but you rigged SW and the North" How stupid does that sound? grin

Think about it, you were solidly fooled. grin tongue

Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by Kennyswag: 1:58pm On Jan 31
If not for nairaland, i for hardly remember say an animal called obi exist self.
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31
chrisxxx:
If someone says something that is correct you listen to it only and comply. If what is said is wrong you reply and let him know he is wrong. Join the dots.

A Daniel come to judgment!
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31
GeneralOjukwu:

Beat .. how and where ? cheesy

If APC rigged like you claim, you don't realize they played on your intelligence by dashing him Lagos and Abuja? grin

They gave the 2 to him so that disputing the elections would even be harder. " I won Abuja & Lagos... but you rigged SW and the North" How stupid does that sound? grin

Think about it, you were solidly fooled. grin tongue

Rubbish! It’s just like a boy that’s just been thoroughly beaten in a fight…and in floods of tears, telling the boy who’s just whopped his ass that he let him win just to ‘play on his intelligence’!

Dude, Peter Obi beat the crooked godfather in the last presidential elections in Lagos DESPITE all the rigging of the electoral process deployed against him! This was what made the emilokan camp shit their pants and subsequently throw caution to the winds as they went for broke….deploying all manner of threats, physical attacks, ethnic-baiting and rigging to ensure the peoples will didn’t triumph again in the gubernatorial election that was to follow!

That Tinubu was roundly and soundly rejected in the last presidential elections in the state tells you all you need to know about how he and his party are perceived in the state! Both him and his boy Sanwo-Olu are prancing about with stolen mandates!
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by Ikinternational: 2:28pm On Jan 31
muykem:

Yes... that's what it means. Carry go abeg
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by Ikinternational: 2:30pm On Jan 31
kestolove95:
Obi is a boy, who Sabi am?

That's great. Except Obi elected him with a fantastic assist never seen before in Nigeria's history

Lie to me Lie to them But you can never Lie to God

The Truth doesn't need help
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by arantess: 3:34pm On Jan 31
chrisxxx:
If someone says something that is correct you listen to it only and comply. If what is said is wrong you reply and let him know he is wrong. Join the dots.
they dont have brains to join dots oo
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by SpatialKing(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31
Because APC and PDP are the same
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by commoditiesnig: 4:40pm On Jan 31
Hmmm..
Re: Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi by dinachi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31
muykem:
The Presidency chooses the easy route. They know Atiku has a corruption problem so he can't attack them on that and go Scott free but they have got nothing on Obi. So if an Obi attacks on corruption, they can't respond because they know the backlash from Obis dedicated followers.

2. Obi has very strong support among the youth and they know it. So they avoid attacking him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do U Think About Madam Speaker? / Lamido - New Cbn Governor. / Nigeria’s Anti-corruption Rating May Dent 2011 Elections .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.