Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! (3114 Views)

2019 Elections: Fake News Poses Biggest Threat — Lai Mohammed / Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' / Easing Inflation, Stable Naira Show Nigeria MPC May Be Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:40am On Jan 31
Do you know two years ago Dangote was so broke that he can not boost of a mere $10M to his name, and he was the richest Black man only on paper? I saw a report by PwC starting this. That's why Dangote relocated his New York holdings back to Nigeria!

Buhari and daddy Christmas Emefiele bailed him out with interest Free billions of USD in exchange for a bogus JV that exists only in their head!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Holiegrail2: 10:50am On Jan 31
Dangote Cement is #6,300 here in Owerri... From #5,450 ooooh.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Floky215: 11:24am On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
There are certain things I'd like to say but I have been getting threats lately.... I'm still working to find out who is behind it all!

Wao..!! Nigeria is really in a very big fat shit..!!

This government may not complete it cycle from the way things are going, there maybe complete collapse and everywhere would just scatter...!!

The way Naira is free falling don't be surprise, Naira would drop to N4000 to a dollar by middle of this year....!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 11:44am On Jan 31
Every era has an end....this refinery might just be the end of Dangote era!

I do not know how he's going to get USD to continuously buy crude from US. I don't know how Nigeria will pay off it's debts so it can have crude to give Dangote!

Holiegrail2:
Dangote Cement is #6,300 here in Owerri... From #5,450 ooooh.
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 11:44am On Jan 31
That's the ugly situation she. Might we'll be heading to!

Floky215:

Wao..!! Nigeria is really in a very big fat shit..!!

This government may not complete it cycle from the way things are going, there maybe complete collapse and everywhere would just scatter...!!

The way Naira is free falling don't be surprise, Naira would drop to N4000 to a dollar by middle of this year....!!!
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 11:45am On Jan 31
Their way of thinking ehhh.....

SeeWahala:

No no don't quarrel with them, most of them are just hungry and looking to earn their bmc monthly stipends cry

Instead, just make fun of them cool it's not easy for them eating sh1t everyday and rubbing it on their faces just to spite people who do not send their existence grin its what I do and it really makes them have palpitations every darn time
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Ikennablue(m): 11:52am On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 even Dangote knows he's in a bigger mess!

If Nigeria no supply am crude...and America supply am, and he sell to you in naira, where he wan get USD to pay them? Abi you think say them no know the truth?

can't he get crude from other African countries? Well I guess anywhere he is buying from other than Nigeria, he still has to pay in USD. I'm just looking for the smallest hope

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 12:00pm On Jan 31
Dangote is finished...... either way, I don't see how his refinery can even function at 40% capacity!

This is what happens when you ride on govt patronage rather than pure economic policies!

Ikennablue:
can't he get crude from other African countries? Well I guess anywhere he is buying from other than Nigeria, he still has to pay in USD. I'm just looking for the smallest hope

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by updatechange(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
Asiwaju is tired. He knows with Dangote buying crude oil, it's game over restoring the Naira to even Buhari era rates!

He has two options.... which he actually started the first and best option. Go after Dangote. But can he risk it? Without repercussions? Won't "they" take him out? Don't ask me who is "they"

He should break their wings completely and fearlessly… a lot has rotten in this country, imagine 80% of our oil tied to loans for how long..? Loan wey dem don chop 80% of it??
Who will rescue us in this country?
Naira is in deep mess make dem just equip boss ppl like slawmir Mk dem Dey bomb 💣 Dey go 😄😏

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Ikennablue(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
Dangote is finished...... either way, I don't see how his refinery can even function at 40% capacity!

This is what happens when you ride on govt patronage rather than pure economic policies!

I've been following your comments and honestly I've learnt a lot. I'm an Architect and I know only a little about Economics. At this point I think you're just attacking. A man like Dangote should have Economic experts and stuffs like this must have been thought through. The crude - loan thing I believe was done in 2018 and I don't think it will last for 10 years

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by WantsandMore: 1:02pm On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
Efcc raided Dangote office. Then Asiwaju got a call, our busy body, too much grammar Efcc boss backed off. You see I like Asiwaju for one thing, he could be stubborn at times..... that's if there's nothing to lose, but he has something to loose: 2027. So I don't expect him to apply more pressure. Dangote is bigger than Asiwaju. Truth be told, Asiwaju really wants to help but the people behind all these are big and have something to make him carve.

Back to oga Dangote.
Few years ago, Dangote was broke and cash strapped. Western lenders won't talk to him. Buhari was not too ok because rescuing a big rich man comes with unintended consequences... your local currency will go! Dangote handlers sold Emefiele and Buhari a dummy; a Nigerian -Dangote JV. All hogwash. That's for another day though!

Dangote is not off himself, he's tied, like most people who make their money through Deals with Bretton Woods institutions, to agreements he has no option but to follow through.

One of such agreements is ditching the Nigerian crude, with less logistic palaver for American crude with lots of logistics nightmare for a subsaharan country.

But one thing most people, especially the badly educated ones, the political jobbers and those with corn in their back pocket, refused to see is that Dangote is the most dangerous Nigerian alive, not politically or sectarianly but economically. These are my reasons.

1. CBN gov Emefiele & Buhari funded a broke Dangote with our FX reserves when western lenders won't cut him a slack. They even tried to destroyed him with a flimsy bitch in a hotel. Buhari & Emefiele sallied to the rescue. Wrong move. With more than $2 billion dollars cash, they rescued him. $2B for a project that would not impact sufficiently? Common...our leaders are dumb! $2B spread to 5000 smes would make Nigeria give India a hot Chase! Let's assume 50% of the $2B were stolen as usual, $1B in the right hands of local businesses will do a healthy economic revamp!
What should be preferred? $2b for one project that would employ less than 1,000 persons, most of them sourced from India or $2b for 5000 smes with capacity to employ at least 5 directly. Numbers is everything! Well, they foolishly gave him access to our reserves, and Naira took a dip.

2. Dangote, Emefiele and Buhari knew all along that there's no crude oil to give Dangote....80% of crude production is tied to loans already collected, stolen or misapplied... They knew Dangote will have to source from abroad.... this is where it gets really dangerous for the local economy and people. Dangote will buy crude from the US in dollars, and Dangote will refine the crude in Nigeria and sell in Naira. After selling in Naira where will Dangote get USD to buy next batch of crude oil? Sorry bruh.... Dollar is going to 2500ngn Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sense no go kill Bigkoko hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Asiwaju knows this, that's why he initially authorized a raid on his Lagos office. But Dangote handler's get mouth pass Asiwaju!

Govt & black market people will have to keep at least $5b monthly for Dangote to meet up on his payment in exchange to the naira you guys would bring to buy PMs. sometimes you will be forced to save a useless entity because of how big it is and who has mouth in it! That's Dangote issue!

By his decision to buy crude from US, perish any hope of the naira recovering. Even dumb Buhari know that if you float your currency, you are toast!

Anything the Igbos kick against, my dear, don't attempt it. Sense no go kell Igbo people.
conspiracy theory or facts?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Kennyswag: 1:21pm On Jan 31
Igbo man leave dangote alone
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by coputa(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
The 20% is what is keeping Nigeria afloat....this is the lifeline that Asiwaju has ordered NNPC to stop collecting, that instead should be paid directly to CBN.

All the refineries at all outdated, obsolete. The best that can be done is scrapping it and selling the irons. Most manufacturers no longer manufacture the parts. So how do you expect the refineries to work?

Nigeria do not have sufficient power, politically , diplomatically, socially, religiously and economically to dare the US.

Next you will see is iPob or Boko Haram acquiring SAMs, or Niger Deltan avengers blowing up pipelines. Even the small 20% Nigeria no go see.

The first principle of staying cool is never make a mistake. Next is remember first principle!

If you remove oil theft from the 20% what percentage will remain.

This is the reason Tinubu hurriedly removed fuel subsidy,in the pretence that he will use the proceed to fix the refineries,

Right now the country is dead broke,her revenue has been mortgaged by the past administration.

Asiwaju is just trying to fix the broken pieces together by borrowing to pad the economy

It will take a magic wand to turn economic fortune of the country around.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by ruggedtimi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31
On a layman terms na Yahoo boys dey survive Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by ugonology(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31
Quite interesting facts been dropped here...always knew there was something fishy about this dangote refinery, the country has successfully moved from subsidizing petrol for the whole country to subsidizing forex for one man. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the republic of dangote.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by imoleoluwa48b: 2:47pm On Jan 31
You have a pointYou have a point...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by swaggerjack: 2:51pm On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
Efcc raided Dangote office. Then Asiwaju got a call, our busy body, too much grammar Efcc boss backed off. You see I like Asiwaju for one thing, he could be stubborn at times..... that's if there's nothing to lose, but he has something to loose: 2027. So I don't expect him to apply more pressure. Dangote is bigger than Asiwaju. Truth be told, Asiwaju really wants to help but the people behind all these are big and have something to make him carve.

Back to oga Dangote.
Few years ago, Dangote was broke and cash strapped. Western lenders won't talk to him. Buhari was not too ok because rescuing a big rich man comes with unintended consequences... your local currency will go! Dangote handlers sold Emefiele and Buhari a dummy; a Nigerian -Dangote JV. All hogwash. That's for another day though!

Dangote is not off himself, he's tied, like most people who make their money through Deals with Bretton Woods institutions, to agreements he has no option but to follow through.

One of such agreements is ditching the Nigerian crude, with less logistic palaver for American crude with lots of logistics nightmare for a subsaharan country.

But one thing most people, especially the badly educated ones, the political jobbers and those with corn in their back pocket, refused to see is that Dangote is the most dangerous Nigerian alive, not politically or sectarianly but economically. These are my reasons.

1. CBN gov Emefiele & Buhari funded a broke Dangote with our FX reserves when western lenders won't cut him a slack. They even tried to destroyed him with a flimsy bitch in a hotel. Buhari & Emefiele sallied to the rescue. Wrong move. With more than $2 billion dollars cash, they rescued him. $2B for a project that would not impact sufficiently? Common...our leaders are dumb! $2B spread to 5000 smes would make Nigeria give India a hot Chase! Let's assume 50% of the $2B were stolen as usual, $1B in the right hands of local businesses will do a healthy economic revamp!
What should be preferred? $2b for one project that would employ less than 1,000 persons, most of them sourced from India or $2b for 5000 smes with capacity to employ at least 5 directly. Numbers is everything! Well, they foolishly gave him access to our reserves, and Naira took a dip.

2. Dangote, Emefiele and Buhari knew all along that there's no crude oil to give Dangote....80% of crude production is tied to loans already collected, stolen or misapplied... They knew Dangote will have to source from abroad.... this is where it gets really dangerous for the local economy and people. Dangote will buy crude from the US in dollars, and Dangote will refine the crude in Nigeria and sell in Naira. After selling in Naira where will Dangote get USD to buy next batch of crude oil? Sorry bruh.... Dollar is going to 2500ngn Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sense no go kill Bigkoko hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Asiwaju knows this, that's why he initially authorized a raid on his Lagos office. But Dangote handler's get mouth pass Asiwaju!

Govt & black market people will have to keep at least $5b monthly for Dangote to meet up on his payment in exchange to the naira you guys would bring to buy PMs. sometimes you will be forced to save a useless entity because of how big it is and who has mouth in it! That's Dangote issue!

By his decision to buy crude from US, perish any hope of the naira recovering. Even dumb Buhari know that if you float your currency, you are toast!

Anything the Igbos kick against, my dear, don't attempt it. Sense no go kell Igbo people.

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 2:58pm On Jan 31
No.... reality looks like attack! Was Asiwaju also attacking Dangote when Efcc raided his Lagos office? Look bruh, Nigeria is in a hot shit. That refinery will be the single largest pressure on the Naira!

Business plans sometimes have unintended consequences, this may we'll be it!

Ikennablue:
I've been following your comments and honestly I've learnt a lot. I'm an Architect and I know only a little about Economics. At this point I think you're just attacking. A man like Dangote should have Economic experts and stuffs like this must have been thought through. The crude - loan thing I believe was done in 2018 and I don't think it will last for 10 years
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 3:00pm On Jan 31
Every one has been cooking food for Dangote! From sugar, cement, now USD!

ugonology:
Quite interesting facts been dropped here...always knew there was something fishy about this dangote refinery, the country has successfully moved from subsidizing petrol for the whole country to subsidizing forex for one man. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the republic of dangote.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 3:02pm On Jan 31
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..... I reserve my comments. At this point, I no longer blame Asiwaju!

ruggedtimi:
On a layman terms na Yahoo boys dey survive Nigeria
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 3:03pm On Jan 31
Nigeria is in a huge mess!

coputa:
If you remove oil theft from the 20% what percentage will remain.

This is the reason Tinubu hurriedly removed fuel subsidy,in the pretence that he will use the proceed to fix the refineries,

Right now the country is dead broke,her revenue has been mortgaged by the past administration.

Asiwaju is just trying to fix the broken pieces together by borrowing to pad the economy

It will take a magic wand to turn economic fortune of the country around.
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Pythagoras001: 3:04pm On Jan 31
reason why he is not refining petrol and the refinery is on a free trade zone. we have a bloated government that is still carrying out lavish spending. drastic reduction in government recurrent expedition, I would say more than 70%. move into 21st century mass agriculture. rapid development in areas where we have competitive advantage and can quickly export.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 3:04pm On Jan 31
When Naira his 2500ngn to a dollar then you will understand this is serious matter!

Other African currencies are gaining against the Naira, not only USD.

WantsandMore:
conspiracy theory or facts?
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by swaggerjack: 3:05pm On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
They never see anything? I work as contractor for people working with PWC, Young and others, if I tell you some economic indices I see, bruh you go find money run commot from Nigeria!

Nigeria heading for bankruptcy as the fantastically corrupt politicians create shell companies and SPV in the Caribbean to loot what is left of the carcass of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 3:06pm On Jan 31
They will just take him out! And he knows!

updatechange:

He should break their wings completely and fearlessly… a lot has rotten in this country, imagine 80% of our oil tied to loans for how long..? Loan wey dem don chop 80% of it??
Who will rescue us in this country?
Naira is in deep mess make dem just equip boss ppl like slawmir Mk dem Dey bomb 💣 Dey go 😄😏
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 3:06pm On Jan 31
It's a pity!

swaggerjack:

Nigeria heading for bankruptcy as the fantastically corrupt politicians create shell companies and SPV in the Caribbean to loot what is left of the carcass of the nation.
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by jaytimeo: 3:16pm On Jan 31
Why can’t we retrieve our 2 billion usd loan to dangote if he refuses to refine pms for Nigerians that was not the agreement.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 6:23pm On Jan 31
He doesn't have it!

jaytimeo:
Why can’t we retrieve our 2 billion usd loan to dangote if he refuses to refine pms for Nigerians that was not the agreement.
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Cineinfo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31
Nigeria is finished
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by jaytimeo: 11:02pm On Jan 31
That’s a stupid excuse if you go to bank to get a loan with your asset and can’t pay back the next thing to do is to confiscate the asset and retrieve our 2billion usd and give it back when we don retrieving our funds .

Bigkoko:
He doesn't have it!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) / N40 Billion Scandal That May Consume Gov. Yuguda / Peter Obi And The N255 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.