Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! (3162 Views)

2019 Elections: Fake News Poses Biggest Threat — Lai Mohammed / Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' / Easing Inflation, Stable Naira Show Nigeria MPC May Be Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by WAHLAYFRANCIS(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
There are certain things I'd like to say but I have been getting threats lately.... I'm still working to find out who is behind it all!

just be careful and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by LCling: 11:16pm On Jan 31
Nice review

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 12:16am On Feb 01
Thanks.

WAHLAYFRANCIS:
just be careful and stay safe.
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by ShoeGetSize: 3:56pm On Feb 01
Thank you for being one of the few genuinely intelligent people on this God forsaken forum.

Bigkoko:
Efcc raided Dangote office. Then Asiwaju got a call, our busy body, too much grammar Efcc boss backed off. You see I like Asiwaju for one thing, he could be stubborn at times..... that's if there's nothing to lose, but he has something to loose: 2027. So I don't expect him to apply more pressure. Dangote is bigger than Asiwaju. Truth be told, Asiwaju really wants to help but the people behind all these are big and have something to make him carve.

Back to oga Dangote.
Few years ago, Dangote was broke and cash strapped. Western lenders won't talk to him. Buhari was not too ok because rescuing a big rich man comes with unintended consequences... your local currency will go! Dangote handlers sold Emefiele and Buhari a dummy; a Nigerian -Dangote JV. All hogwash. That's for another day though!

Dangote is not off himself, he's tied, like most people who make their money through Deals with Bretton Woods institutions, to agreements he has no option but to follow through.

One of such agreements is ditching the Nigerian crude, with less logistic palaver for American crude with lots of logistics nightmare for a subsaharan country.

But one thing most people, especially the badly educated ones, the political jobbers and those with corn in their back pocket, refused to see is that Dangote is the most dangerous Nigerian alive, not politically or sectarianly but economically. These are my reasons.

1. CBN gov Emefiele & Buhari funded a broke Dangote with our FX reserves when western lenders won't cut him a slack. They even tried to destroyed him with a flimsy bitch in a hotel. Buhari & Emefiele sallied to the rescue. Wrong move. With more than $2 billion dollars cash, they rescued him. $2B for a project that would not impact sufficiently? Common...our leaders are dumb! $2B spread to 5000 smes would make Nigeria give India a hot Chase! Let's assume 50% of the $2B were stolen as usual, $1B in the right hands of local businesses will do a healthy economic revamp!
What should be preferred? $2b for one project that would employ less than 1,000 persons, most of them sourced from India or $2b for 5000 smes with capacity to employ at least 5 directly. Numbers is everything! Well, they foolishly gave him access to our reserves, and Naira took a dip.

2. Dangote, Emefiele and Buhari knew all along that there's no crude oil to give Dangote....80% of crude production is tied to loans already collected, stolen or misapplied... They knew Dangote will have to source from abroad.... this is where it gets really dangerous for the local economy and people. Dangote will buy crude from the US in dollars, and Dangote will refine the crude in Nigeria and sell in Naira. After selling in Naira where will Dangote get USD to buy next batch of crude oil? Sorry bruh.... Dollar is going to 2500ngn Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sense no go kill Bigkoko hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Asiwaju knows this, that's why he initially authorized a raid on his Lagos office. But Dangote handler's get mouth pass Asiwaju!

Govt & black market people will have to keep at least $5b monthly for Dangote to meet up on his payment in exchange to the naira you guys would bring to buy PMs. sometimes you will be forced to save a useless entity because of how big it is and who has mouth in it! That's Dangote issue!

By his decision to buy crude from US, perish any hope of the naira recovering. Even dumb Buhari know that if you float your currency, you are toast!

Anything the Igbos kick against, my dear, don't attempt it. Sense no go kell Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by forgiveness: 5:55pm On Feb 01
Bigkoko:
Do you know two years ago Dangote was so broke that he can not boost of a mere $10M to his name, and he was the richest Black man only on paper? I saw a report by PwC starting this. That's why Dangote relocated his New York holdings back to Nigeria!

Buhari and daddy Christmas Emefiele bailed him out with interest Free billions of USD in exchange for a bogus JV that exists only in their head!

Mr man, you're so ignorant yet full of yourself.

Do you think 100m dollars cash is what made Dangote billionaire?

You fit buy him spaghetti part alone? Do you know how much he sold it? 12.26m dollars.

What's about the cement he only sold some shares for 200m dollars?

You be real novice walahi. cheesy
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 8:50pm On Feb 01
Thanks for the kind words!

ShoeGetSize:
Thank you for being one of the few genuinely intelligent people on this God forsaken forum.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 8:58pm On Feb 01
This is serious....am I supposed to be full of your self? Well, ignorance isn't a crime, a d if I choose to reveal more about his opaque enterprise, it will look like I have something personal with African "once" richest man!

Hey, I'm not responsible for your emotional wreckage....so better calm down ok, I know y'all too attached to your religion and tribe. But force this through any orifice in your body....as recently as three or more years ago, oga Dangote was stark broke.

But the brokeness of a billionaire isn't anything to compare with that of a mosque rat like you! Nor that of a fine gentleman like mine, ok.

It actually took father Xmas Emefiele and oga I'm not aware Buhari to rescue him, at your expense, at the expense of that old woman protesting she can no longer buy panla bonga fish or that frustrated woman in Anambra trying to sell her children, at the expense of some of y'all shouting Ebi pa won up & down....At their expenses you piece of foolish idiot!

Because of the unpatriotic acts Emefiele and Buhari, Asiwaju is finding it extra difficult to stabilize the naira, and guess who's gonna take the pain, you and others, and the blame, Asiwaju and Cardoso.

Onukwu....

forgiveness:

Mr man, you're so ignorant yet full of yourself.

Do you think 100m dollars cash is what made Dangote billionaire?

You fit buy him spaghetti part alone? Do you know how much he sold it? 12.26m dollars.

What's about the cement he only sold some shares for 200m dollars?

You be real novice walahi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by forgiveness: 10:42pm On Feb 01
Bigkoko:
This is serious....am I supposed to be full of your self? Well, ignorance isn't a crime, a d if I choose to reveal more about his opaque enterprise, it will look like I have something personal with African "once" richest man!

Hey, I'm not responsible for your emotional wreckage....so better calm down ok, I know y'all too attached to your religion and tribe. But force this through any orifice in your body....as recently as three or more years ago, oga Dangote was stark broke.

But the brokeness of a billionaire isn't anything to compare with that of a mosque rat like you! Nor that of a fine gentleman like mine, ok.

It actually took father Xmas Emefiele and oga I'm not aware Buhari to rescue him, at your expense, at the expense of that old woman protesting she can no longer buy panla bonga fish or that frustrated woman in Anambra trying to sell her children, at the expense of some of y'all shouting Ebi pa won up & down....At their expenses you piece of foolish idiot!

Because of the unpatriotic acts Emefiele and Buhari, Asiwaju is finding it extra difficult to stabilize the naira, and guess who's gonna take the pain, you and others, and the blame, Asiwaju and Cardoso.

Onukwu....

Bigkoko:
Do you know two years ago Dangote was so broke that he can not boost of a mere $10M to his name, and he was the richest Black man only on paper? I saw a report by PwC starting this. That's why Dangote relocated his New York holdings back to Nigeria!

Buhari and daddy Christmas Emefiele bailed him out with interest Free billions of USD in exchange for a bogus JV that exists only in their head!

Thinking Dangote is a billionaire on paper shows you're a novice. That's what we call mu.mu. grin

The 2.5b dollars dollars was for 20% shares in the refinery. How can that be brokenness? grin

Walahi! You slow.

If you like call me church rat, na you sabi. grin
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 6:16am On Feb 02
As una no gree go school, or una school dey always dey on strike. Let me school you a bit probono.

Every Billionaire is a billionaire on paper. They don't have liquid cash stack up in their bank accounts. They're billionaires because of their net worth in investments and properties.

Now, when their Liabilities far more outweigh their assets, you can say the billionaire is broke...and on a time line to nose dive from top to bottom. Such billionaire need to be rescue or bail out by the Govt. Usually if done by the government, they usually take a chunk of their property or investment.

In the case of Dangote father Xmas Emefiele and Buhari just open the FX reserves to him and in the process, y'all gonna suffer for it because they don't want a Dangote to learn that value preposition is what keep business going not govt patronage!

Now that emilokan and emilokanomics is in action, let's see if the refinery won't be another Ajaokuta steel complex!

Anyway y'all already suffering for it, and that's too soon though! Hahahahaha

forgiveness:

Thinking Dangote is a billionaire on paper shows you're a novice. That's what we call mu.mu. grin

The 2.5b dollars dollars was for 20% shares in the refinery. How can that be brokenness? grin

Walahi! You slow.

If you like call me church rat, na you sabi. grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by forgiveness: 7:24am On Feb 02
Bigkoko:
As una no gree go school, or una school dey always dey on strike. Let me school you a bit probono.

Every Billionaire is a billionaire on paper. They don't have liquid cash stack up in their bank accounts. They're billionaires because of their net worth in investments and properties.

Now, when their Liabilities far more outweigh their assets, you can say the billionaire is broke...and on a time line to nose dive from top to bottom. Such billionaire need to be rescue or bail out by the Govt. Usually if done by the government, they usually take a chunk of their property or investment.

In the case of Dangote father Xmas Emefiele and Buhari just open the FX reserves to him and in the process, y'all gonna suffer for it because they don't want a Dangote to learn that value preposition is what keep business going not govt patronage!

Now that emilokan and emilokanomics is in action, let's see if the refinery won't be another Ajaokuta steel complex!

Anyway y'all already suffering for it, and that's too soon though! Hahahahaha

If his liability outweighs his assets, how come 20% of his assets got him 2.5b dollars? Walahi! You slow. grin
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 8:27am On Feb 02
Because we have idiots who used emotions instead of applicable business ethics, and now even you cannot see what's wrong in the scenario!

As long as people use paddy, paddy to acquire govt patronage, expect more like this! Dangote Group is a propped up, govt supported business that can not exist for 6 months on a Free fall market! Even my little tuke tuke LLC would far outlive Dangote if non of both entities get govt patronage!

Any wonder, Dangote only makes money in Nigeria, than anywhere else!

Asiwaju was so frustrated that he even ordered Efcc raided on Dangote office...get it now?

Look y'all be fine when the chicks come home to roost!

forgiveness:

If his liability outweighs his assets, how come 20% of his assets got him 2.5b dollars? Walahi! You slow. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 4:02pm On Feb 02
Is Asiwaju ready to take on Dangote for the naira to breathe well again? If not, expect the downward spiral to hit 2500ngn soon!

If you get where you fit borrow 30,000,000Ngn, go borrow am and stock up USD or crypto. After 90 day's, you go thank me and even offer some token to show appreciation!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by swaggerjack: 9:08pm On Feb 02
Bigkoko:
Is Asiwaju ready to take on Dangote for the naira to breathe well again? If not, expect the downward spiral to hit 2500ngn soon!

If you get where you fit borrow 30,000,000Ngn, go borrow am and stock up USD or crypto. After 90 day's, you go thank me and even offer some token to show appreciation!
cry
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Floky215: 9:51pm On Feb 02
Bigkoko:
Because we have idiots who used emotions instead of applicable business ethics, and now even you cannot see what's wrong in the scenario!

As long as people use paddy, paddy to acquire govt patronage, expect more like this! Dangote Group is a propped up, govt supported business that can not exist for 6 months on a Free fall market! Even my little tuke tuke LLC would far outlive Dangote if non of both entities get govt patronage!

Asiwaju was so frustrated that he even ordered Efcc raided on Dangote office...get it now?

You even get time to school person wey no get sense and no wan get sense...!!
By the time water pass garri as its going now they would have sense by force...!!

Nigeria is finished and the arrogancy of emilokan and his deputy who is refering to Nigerians as clowns is not even helping matters...!!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by forgiveness: 10:25pm On Feb 02
Bigkoko:

Dangote sold 20% of his asset to get 2.5b dollars. Is anything wrong with that? grin

Continue with your tuke tuke llc business. Nobody go buy o.ooooooooo1% from it because..... grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by forgiveness: 10:27pm On Feb 02
Floky215:

By the time water pass garri as its going now they would have sense by force...!!

Nigeria is finished and the arrogancy of emilokan and his deputy who is referijg to Nigerians as clowns is not even helping matters...!!

What is wrong with selling 20% of your asset? grin

For example, if you have 10 blocks of 5 bedroom flats and you sold 2 out, is it a problem? grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:51pm On Feb 02
My dear these people are pathetic!

Floky215:

Nigeria is finished and the arrogancy of emilokan and his deputy who is referijg to Nigerians as clowns is not even helping matters...!!

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:52pm On Feb 02
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..... I go turn you into a client soon. Just dey play!

forgiveness:

Dangote sold 20% of his asset to get 2.5b dollars. Is anything wrong with that? grin

Continue with your tuke tuke llc business. Nobody go buy o.ooooooooo1% from it because..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej 2 Dbang: U Will B My Scape Goat / 10 Point Agenda For President Jonathan / A Nigerian in South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.