Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie (42116 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31
Brooke60:
This guy is under bondage, talks too much for a man that just lost a child
That's not JUST. Life goes on, he can't mourn forever now.
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Amumaigwe: 2:43pm On Jan 31
Brooke60:

Gerrrarahia. How long do you usually grieve after your last abortion? Abi that one no be loss of child too
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by poiZon: 2:53pm On Jan 31
Donpuffy:
I like them thick and clean. She reminds me of a girl I used to know
N so what...
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by adekola4258: 3:19pm On Jan 31
WahalaWahala...
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Southwestidiot: 3:20pm On Jan 31
Gistblog9ja:
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie is telling social media audience how he feels about second wife, Judy Austin.

Yul Edochie shared a photo about his second wife with the captions below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2ue5thoVnS/?igsh=anJtOHhubnozY3A5
Pastor bulaba
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by LegacyB: 4:38pm On Jan 31
broadman20:

Don't mind the useless clown.
Abeg let this man breathe. He isn’t Nigeria’s problem. Face your own problems!
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Richyfj(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31
Pastor yul ...this what a pastor is showing me hooo hmnnn
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Mandate1: 7:14pm On Jan 31
Brooke60:
I don't know how to explain it grin..his bondage is different
lol
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by olaniyi263: 7:49pm On Jan 31
I like them thick and clean. She reminds me of a girl I used to knowI like them thick and clean. She reminds me of a girl I used to know...
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by goodman5(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31
U sure say na great Pete edochi son be this
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Bombshellen(f): 9:40pm On Jan 31
Sighs! It is well. what can I say..
Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by November24(f): 3:51am On Feb 01
Brooke60:

When u lost yours,teach us how to cry or talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.