Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? (1211 Views)

Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People / What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by NextAbuja: 11:47am On Jan 31
Your dull head can not comprehend it is same
Econet only affected by different ownership acquisition, mergers etc

SeeWahala:

Olodo you say econet is the same as airtel of today abi?

Was econet also the same as Vodacom? Vmobile?

Hahahaha 😆 olodo rapata oohhh
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by SeeWahala: 11:48am On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
Your dull head can not comprehend it is same
Econet only affected by different ownership acquisition, mergers etc

Hahahaha 😆

Hahahahhaha lol grin

Guy guy , stop abeg. You don make me almost piss for my knicka now now cool

Olodo
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by Christistruth00: 1:28pm On Jan 31
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by RisenObinna: 2:45pm On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

Just see how propaganda from the emilokan camp has turned this poor forumite into a failed researcher undecided

So op, you believed all those lies them bmc pipo told you to paint Peter obi black? Sorry e hia cry

Keep searching and researching, you will find what you're looking for very soon.

Chineke! shocked so you think the econet of then is the same as the airtel of today? Chai! This guy na real bololo oh cry
To add to it, he's jobless and hungry.
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by SeeWahala: 2:48pm On Jan 31
RisenObinna:

To add to it, he's jobless and hungry.

As in ehn. . . . cry

Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by nairalanda1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

Just see how propaganda from the emilokan camp has turned this poor forumite into a failed researcher undecided

So op, you believed all those lies them bmc pipo told you to paint Peter obi black? Sorry e hia cry

Keep searching and researching, you will find what you're looking for very soon.

Chineke! shocked so you think the econet of then is the same as the airtel of today? Chai! This guy na real bololo oh cry

Econet nigeria operations were bought by Vodacom and it became V mobile . V mobile nigerian operations were bought by celtel which was part owned by Zain mobile. Zain then took over celtel and all its branches worldwide becamae Zain. Zain finally sold its africa operations to bharti airtel hence airtel

Same company, different owners
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by SeeWahala: 4:53pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Econet nigeria operations were bought by Vodacom and it became V mobile . V mobile nigerian operations were bought by celtel which was part owned by Zain mobile. Zain then took over celtel and all its branches worldwide becamae Zain. Zain finally sold its africa operations to bharti airtel hence airtel

Same company, different owners

So at the end of the day your point is . . . ? undecided
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by nairalanda1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

So at the end of the day your point is . . . ? undecided

Econet nigeria is the same as airtel nigeria.
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by SeeWahala: 4:57pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

Econet nigeria is the same as airtel nigeria.

Why are you like this? undecided Why always trying to defend the indefensible? Ehn . . . Why? sad
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by nairalanda1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

Why are you like this? undecided Why always trying to defend the indefensible? Ehn . . . Why? sad

For saying that econet nigeria is the same as airtel nigeria, i am now defending the indefnsible?

Okay. I don try for today cheesy

I was not interested in tinibu and obi, i just saw your comment that implied airtel nigeria was not the same as econet nigeria, and i thought i should throw in some clarifications.

As a long time airtel customer right from the time when they were celtel, the story interests me.
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by SeeWahala: 5:03pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:

For saying that econet nigeria is the same as airtel nigeria, i am now defending the indefnsible?

Okay. I don try for today cheesy

I was not interested in tinibu and obi, i just saw your comment that implied airtel nigeria was not the same as econet nigeria, and i thought i should throw in some clarifications.

Oga abeg go and face your defence of tinubu and his palaver and remove your mouth from this econet stuff.

It's obviously bigger than you angry Face your front jor
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by nairalanda1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

Oga abeg go and face your defence of tinubu and his palaver and remove your mouth from this econet stuff.

It's obviously bigger than you angry Face your front jor

K.

As for me tinubu, obi and atiku and buhari are all the same. I wish they were all voted out

I also find your response to my.non political comment funny

So saying econet is now airtel is a defence of tinubu cheesy

Oga, politics is not your life. Better stop supoorting them politicians.
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by Kushites: 3:08pm On Feb 01
Nostring:
answer other questions na, how is it run,who banks the profits?

Thank you sir.

I’m still waiting for them to answer the questions I asked.

Instead, they are abusing me!
Re: Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? by DatNiggaDaz: 3:12pm On Feb 01
SeeWahala:

Na we send you the message? We are waiting for you to finish your search and research then tell us naw undecided
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Handover Of The Bororo To The Police In Ogbomosho / FRESH Crisis Hits Edo APC, Oshiomole Loyalists Join Asue Ighodalo Camp / Do You Have Confidence In Inec In Organizing The 2007 Polls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.