Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". (819 Views)

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai / WHO ARE THE “WILLING TOOLS” HELPING THE FULANI CALIPHATE? ~ NDIDI UWECHUE / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by plaetton: 6:30pm On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
I no even drag intelligence with you yes I am a dullard I no get sense. Make person no get sense is no crime under Nigeria constitution but shamelessly lying in a war you started n were thoroughly flogged home n away is what the shame should be giving you nightmare.

Come tomorrow when your ipob father is ready against Nigeria, your fathers n you will be thoroughly n mercilessly flogged you will cry blood. We de wait your papa when you ready.

My dear numbskull friend.
If ipob is the only thing that keeps you awake at night in Nigeria, I assure that you are probably the luckiest person in Nigeria.
Because, as I write this, tens and millions of Nigerians are homeless( displaced from their homes and farms from maruading bandits, dying of hunger and disease. Even the rich are scared to death about their daily movements. And unfortunately, it will get worse, with very little hope of ever getting better for them or even you.
Nigeria is a failed state at the moment. Don't take it from me. Just look around you.
Nigeria is a failed state because people like you, the many of you, are perpetually afraid to face the lie that the country has gradually become. You're more terrified of the ugly fraudulent past than you are of future redemption.

Let's kwantinu.
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Benzigler: 6:50pm On Jan 31
plaetton:

My dear numbskull friend.
If ipob is the only thing that keeps you awake at night in Nigeria, I assure that you are probably the luckiest person in Nigeria.
Because, as I write this, tens and millions of Nigerians are homeless( displaced from their homes and farms from maruading bandits, dying of hunger and disease. Even the rich are scared to death about their daily movements. And unfortunately, it will get worse, with very little hope of ever getting better for them or even you.
Nigeria is a failed state at the moment. Don't take it from me. Just look around you.
Nigeria is a failed state because people like you, the many of you, are perpetually afraid to face the lie that the country has gradually become. You're more terrified of the ugly fraudulent past than you are of future redemption.

Let's kwantinu.

The guy you quoted is a Fulani and please stop engaging that bush man with lack of intellectual ability
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31
You guys are always beefing with everybody. Mtcheew.
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by plaetton: 10:56pm On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
Let it be in record that Igbos are allowed to call others fools on Nairaland so long it is spelt as "FOO".

I have tonnes of foo I like to insult on Nairaland, any mod wey God wan punish should dare his father or mother n ban because I reported this one since 5 PM n no ban was served on him.

It is 9 PM n he is everywhere still running his mouth without any caution. The other day I called someone mumu na almost a year ban the hopeless mod have me but his tribesmen can call others fool spelt as foo.

Seun mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod

Unfortunately, you have advertised that understanding common grade school English is a bit of a challenge.

There is a world of difference between when a word is used in general terms and when it is directed at a specific individual.

I was merely repeating a common proverb about Foos and the lessons of history.

Why you took that very personal is perhaps the mystery of the day.
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by NextAbuja: 11:12pm On Jan 31
I have to admit you are right on that and I have also learnt insult is still allowed on NL so long it is generalize and fool is spelt as foo.

So it is safe to say

The foos who believe Biafra propaganda of senseless foolish lies by Ojukwu Achebe Aditchie n co are forever doomed to keep repeating that foolishness to their graves.

Na this style of insult is allowed on NL. I promise the mod 10 - 20 of such comment daily starting from tomorrow.

Bro take your flower 🌹 sorry for all the rubbish argument I de drag with you previously. This exposure you gave me tonight gladens my heart beyond all measure n I can't wait to unleash the dragon tomorrow.

Mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod seun

plaetton:

Unfortunately, you have advertised that understanding common grade school English is a bit of a challenge.

There is a world of difference between when a word is used in general terms and when it is directed at a specific individual.

I was merely repeating a common proverb about Foos and the lessons of history.

Why you took that very personal is perhaps the mystery of the day.
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 12:01am On Feb 01
Lol. That's why the mods dont answer you cheesy grin

NextAbuja:
I have to admit you are right on that and I have also learnt insult is still allowed on NL so long it is generalize and fool is spelt as foo.

So it is safe to say

The foos who believe Biafra propaganda of senseless foolish lies by Ojukwu Achebe Aditchie n co are forever doomed to keep repeating that foolishness to their graves.

Na this style of insult is allowed on NL. I promise the mod 10 - 20 of such comment daily starting from tomorrow.

Bro take your flower 🌹 sorry for all the rubbish argument I de drag with you previously. This exposure you gave me tonight gladens my heart beyond all measure n I can't wait to unleash the dragon tomorrow.

Mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod seun

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 1:18pm On Feb 02
lipsrsealed
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 1:19pm On Feb 02
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by gashiwalesman: 1:51pm On Feb 02
SeeWahala:
Do you know that after the Nigerian civil war, when the calls for a cease fire was perfected and all weapons were lowered.

When the Biafra army began their long trek from various parts of the middle belt back to the south east, the people of then benue state were clandestinely attacking and killing off straggling Biafra troops in their bushes? Eg. When a Biafra soldier went to use the Bush to relieve himself the indigenous benue people would waylay and kill off that soldier. Even when they were asked for food the benue state people gave them poisons and caused major death tolls on the Biafra troops even after the war had ended? Even the people of plateau state too partook in such heinous crimes against those gallant soldiers unprovoked.

History . . . There is a good reason it is not being taught In our schools today. That's why whenever I see these fulani mauruders decimating them I sometimes flash back to the stories my dad told me concerning their treachery and shake my head in amazement at God's ways of retribution on the misdeeds of their forefathers sad

You people need psychiatric treatment real bad! I mean, whats going on in that region of yours?

How can you prove all of these? Always accusing others! What about the carnage the biafran troops wrecked on the Edos? You seem to always skip that documented ordeal..
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 11:24am On Feb 05
embarassed
gashiwalesman:

You people need psychiatric treatment real bad! I mean, whats going on in that region of yours?

How can you prove all of these? Always accusing others! What about the carnage the biafran troops wrecked on the Edos? You seem to always skip that documented ordeal..

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 11:24am On Feb 05
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatly Improved Nigerian Premier League - A Silent Success / Militants Demand N500m From Agagu / Hero Negalegence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.