Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". (820 Views)

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai / WHO ARE THE “WILLING TOOLS” HELPING THE FULANI CALIPHATE? ~ NDIDI UWECHUE / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 10:50am On Jan 31
When Ahmadu Bello called the Middle Belt people "willing tools", he knew exactly what he was talking about. And quite frankly, he was right.

On a second thought, you must wonder the audacity of an "immigrant" describing indigenous people as "tools" that the immigrants use. In simple words, the Middle Belt people are tools to be used to advance Fulani agenda against the same indigenous people. So, the willing tools are used against themselves and against Nigeria.

A lot of problems we face in this country wouldn't exist, IF the Middle Belt people had not appended themselves to the so-called North.

I once heard the late Gen. Victor Malu speak, and he said something that struck me. He said: "I am not from the North". I paused, and finally I found a really educated person from the Middle Belt. Another of such is the late Maj. Gideon Orkar.

If you look at the map of Nigeria, the natural boundary between North and South is River Niger and River Benue. I repeat, the natural boundary between North and South is the Rivers Niger and Benue. Those naturally flowing rivers delineate this country into North, East and West. And that delineation differentiates North and South. Hence Gen. Victor Malu was very correct. He isn't from the North. That is one man who knows himself.

Infact, any State that falls under the Rivers is Southern Nigeria. That is the natural delineation.

But what do we have today, we have a nation built om LIES. lies, that people seek to perpetuate, by hook or crook. But, like my dad always says - Truth would always catch up, even if it takes 1000yrs.

States like Kogi, Kwara, Benue, Taraba and Southern Adamawa, are purely Southern States. And their people naturally should be Southerners. But what do we have today? We have a people who don't know themselves, who have been fed lies, and who are lost.

States like Niger, Kaduna, Abuja, Nasarawa, Plateau, are the real MIDDLE BELT states. Those people are naturally Middle Beltans,, not Northerners.

States further up are the core Northern States.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is a nation founded on Lies. And people aren't educated enough to question the LIES they have been fed. And those lies have only benefitted one people - Ahmadu Bello and his successor Sultan.

The fraudulent "monolithic" North is the reason an immigrant minority Sultan could exert the influence that he never really had. And hence, the audacity to call them "willing tools".
If they were not ignorant, they would have asserted their difference right from independence. And that would have saved that nation a whole lot.

As they are being killed by same fulanis they are always willing to serve, they should reflect on how their failures affected themselves and affected Nigeria as a whole.

Personally, I feel no pity for Plateau State. Their men are the most docile people I have ever met. And they are the most loyal willing tools. I wish them luck with their Fulani masters.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by BafanaBafana: 11:01am On Jan 31
When did Sardauna call them willing tools? Kindly help me with the link so I can read or watch please.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by SeeWahala: 11:07am On Jan 31
Do you know that after the Nigerian civil war, when the calls for a cease fire was perfected and all weapons were lowered.

When the Biafra army began their long trek from various parts of the middle belt back to the south east, the people of then benue state were clandestinely attacking and killing off straggling Biafra troops in their bushes? Eg. When a Biafra soldier went to use the Bush to relieve himself the indigenous benue people would waylay and kill off that soldier. Even when they were asked for food the benue state people gave them poisons and caused major death tolls on the Biafra troops even after the war had ended? Even the people of plateau state too partook in such heinous crimes against those gallant soldiers unprovoked.

History . . . There is a good reason it is not being taught In our schools today. That's why whenever I see these fulani mauruders decimating them I sometimes flash back to the stories my dad told me concerning their treachery and shake my head in amazement at God's ways of retribution on the misdeeds of their forefathers sad

4 Likes

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by SeeWahala: 11:17am On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
You igbos have started lying again, did the Middle Belta ask your father to weep for them

This is how they go from forum to forum sowing seeds of hate but when same hate is shown on their tribe the NL will be all and about everywhere but can that stop anyone from telling the truth ? No so make una continue to ban, you go ban tire.

Some fools will pop from hell now to ask me how I know they are igbos instead of doing their own investigation to find out how they are not igbos, such fools should go Tru their old post this two are igbos n they are also Ipob memeber/supporter but if God still want to punish you do go ahead n query how I know they are igbos.

So, your finding out that I'm igbo will change what? undecided

For your information, If I wasn't igbo with a father who actively fought in the civil war I wouldn't know this part of our history so chew on your bile till your teeth turn brown cool

Truth is truth and history is history everywhere in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by NextAbuja: 11:22am On Jan 31
So all you Igbo gallant soldier walka go fight war up North and we're trekking back asking for food or they were inside their vehicle and asking them in Plateau for food ?!

Some of you Igbos just can think I swear. Who are you telling this your lies n propaganda now.

SeeWahala:
Do you know that after the Nigerian civil war, when the calls for a cease fire was perfected and all weapons were lowered.

When the Biafra army began their long trek from various parts of the middle belt back to the south east, the people of then benue state were clandestinely attacking and killing off straggling Biafra troops in their bushes? Eg. When a Biafra soldier went to use the Bush to relieve himself the indigenous benue people would waylay and kill off that soldier. Even when they were asked for food the benue state people gave them poisons and caused major death tolls on the Biafra troops even after the war had ended? Even the people of plateau state too partook in such heinous crimes against those gallant soldiers unprovoked.

History . . . There is a good reason it is not being taught In our schools today. That's why whenever I see these fulani mauruders decimating them I sometimes flash back to the stories my dad told me concerning their treachery and shake my head in amazement at God's ways of retribution on the misdeeds of their forefathers sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by NextAbuja: 11:24am On Jan 31
Can any truth come out of your Igbo soul ?!
So you father actively fought in the Biafra n his Igbo was actively flogged thoroughly n mercilessly till he ran back from Plateau begging for food n water on his way ?

You see why I say your like will perish a liar ? So the fight your father lost after running away from the battlefield with his tail btw his leg shamefully is what you see to reignite now ?

SeeWahala:

So, your finding out that I'm igbo will change what? undecided

For your information, If I wasn't igbo with a father who actively fought in the civil war I wouldn't know this part of our history so chew on your bile till your teeth turn brown cool

Truth is truth and history is history everywhere in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by SeeWahala: 11:24am On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
So all you Igbo gallant soldier walka go fight war up North and we're trekking back asking for food or they were inside their vehicle and asking them in Plateau for food ?!

Some of you Igbos just can think I swear. Who are you telling this your lies n propaganda now.

You're simply ignorant undecided

Please shift comot for my front make I see road o-jare
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by NextAbuja: 11:27am On Jan 31
Which road does your bigoted Igbo soul want to see with lies, cheap propaganda n extreme foolishness ?!

I ask you again was your Igbo father trekking from Plateau state where he went to fight Biafra war up North before he was fed poison ?!

Tell Nigerians let us hear n have this historic fact once n for all.

SeeWahala:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by SeeWahala: 11:29am On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
Which road does your bigoted Igbo soul want to see with lies, cheap propaganda n extreme foolishness ?!

I ask you again was your Igbo father trekking from Plateau state where he went to fight Biafra war up North before he was fed poison ?!

Tell Nigerians let us hear n have this historic fact once n for all.

Shift oohhh, comot for my front make better breeze blow me. No dey spray your smelly spit ontop my face grin
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 11:33am On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

Don't reply him pls. He wants to make it a tribal thread. I raised pertinent issues about Nigeria, but he wants a tribal war. Pls ignore him.

4 Likes

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by SeeWahala: 11:36am On Jan 31
Antitankweapon:

Don't reply him pls. He wants to make it a tribal thread. I raised pertinent issues about Nigeria, but he wants a tribal war. Pls ignore him.

Ahh, I'm just playing with him. grin when he's tired he will move ahead wink
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by NextAbuja: 11:36am On Jan 31
This after you discover your lies n paid propaganda as no tail nor head. You igbos ehn, make person just de look you.

Just imagine if I did come on this thread and allowed your Igbos to be going all bout with the lies you are using NL to propagate ?!

Just imagine !

SeeWahala:

Shift oohhh, comot for my front make better breeze blow me. No dey spray your smelly spit ontop my face grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by SeeWahala: 11:37am On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
This after you discover your lies n paid propaganda as no tail nor head. You igbos when, make perosn just de look you.

Just imagine if I did come on this thread and allowed your Igbos to be going all bout with the lies you are using NL to propagate ?!

Just imagine !

Your own is to be cursing and abusing upandan trying to get me to stoop low and play in the mud with a pig like you? grin

You fail tongue

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by SeeWahala: 11:37am On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
This after you discover your lies n paid propaganda as no tail nor head. You igbos when, make perosn just de look you.

Just imagine !

You're a mole in a corn field grin

Insignificant in every ramification cool

Please shift, you dey block my view tongue

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 12:45pm On Jan 31
lipsrsealed
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 12:45pm On Jan 31
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Yujin(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31
OP, leave this matter and focus instead on supporting ESN with all you can muster. There's no time to be weeping for others. Concentrate on strengthening our home first.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Cassandraloius: 1:31pm On Jan 31
Hmmm...
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 1:32pm On Jan 31
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 1:32pm On Jan 31
Yujin:
OP, leave this matter and focus instead on supporting ESN with all you can muster. There's no time to be weeping for others. Concentrate on strengthening our home first.

I am not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Yujin(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31
The middlebelt people I'm sorry to say are victims of their own making. It's either they didn't know their history with the fulanis prior to European interference and colonization or they knew bit simply made terrible choices.
Before the British came and started colonization, the fulanis mostly with the Nupes and Kanuri plundered the middlebelt for slaves and cattles. Majority of the various tribes scattered in the present middlebelt fought series of battles with the different fulani raiding parties. Some of them lost the battle and were sold off while others defeated the fulani and chased them away from their domain.
Let's peg the commencement of colonization at 1900. By this time, the hangover of the middlebelt tribes and fulani battles still remained but as time went on, those who didn't witness it started seeing the fulanis as friends and brothers. One person who played the major role in buying (deceiving) the middlebelt people was Sardauna of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello. When you listen to the few surviving middlebelt leaders or dignitaries, you'll hear them having nostalgic feelings about the old north which Ahmadu Bello sold to them. It is very surprising that most of them bought the lie and believed it till they died. Chiefly among them is Yakubu Gowon, Jeremiah Useni, Paul Unongo, Anthony Sani and a host of others who fought in the Biafran war.
Only one person didn't buy the lie. He was known as Joseph. S. Tarka. He was a Tiv leader and the first to speak up specifically for the middlebelt people to be different from the fulani controlled north. He was an arch enemy of Ahmadu Bello. Many times have Ahmadu Bello attempt to use the Nigerian army to wipe off the Tivs but Igbo officers who dominated the army officers corps won't ever agree to his plan (don't just believe me, go online and search about this claim).

The first riot that led to the killings of easterners in the north was in 1945. Many still don't know the exact reason for that violence. They just quote the year of the riot and then followed by the one in 1953.
The 1945 riot which happened in Jos was as a result of the Hausa miners and traders instigating the locals (middlebelt people) against Igbos who they saw as competitors in the trading that was growing rapidly in the Tin city at the time.
It was around this time that the sentiments and prejudice against Igbos started to grow in the north and middlebelt. Mind you, Igbos had never had any problems/violence with the middlebelt people before. There might have been few isolated issues but it wasn't something to latch unto and hate a particular people. One of such issues which I heard directly from an aged Plateau man (in the early 2000s) was that (some) Igbos were fond of telling northerners (middlebelt people inclusive) that they were smelling inside the train. The lack of decorum of few Igbos was used in courting the alliance of the middlebelt people and using them as willing tools.
How a people who were hunted and enslaved by invaders in less than a century will turn and become friends with those invaders to attack another group who have never shown violence towards them beats my imagination. This same thing is what the fulanis are currently using on the Yorubas against Ndigbo.
Fast forward to the coup of January 1967, even with the death of Ahmadu Bello, the fulanis still managed to sell the fear of Igbo domination on the middlebelt people and they bought it hook, line and sinker. They succeeded in putting a middlebelt officer in the position of power and made it their own war whereas, those coup plotters were specific about nipping in the bud, Sardauna's plan of the continuation of fulani conquest.
The Tivs and other tribes of the Benue-Plateau region enlisted the highest to fight the war for the fulanis. Over 60 percent of the soldiers who fought the war on the Nigerian side were from the middlebelt. Ahmadu Bello's boasting of using the middlebelt as cannon fodder and the south as a comquered territory was perfectly executed.
After the war ended and the fulanis got what they wanted, they unceremoniously booted out Gowon- the willing tool. It was the realization of this game that pushed the middlebelt soldiers to attempt to wrest power from the fulanis through various coups (Dimka, Orkar and Vatsa coups). They now realized they were played. Unfortunately, all the coups failed because, some how, the fulanis always manage to find other willing tools to help them in scuttling the plans of other indigenous people. Today, the fulanis are still holding Nigeria by the jugular because they always manage to find willing tools from different ethnic groups.
Majority of the ethnic groups in Nigeria are very good in being 'willing tools'. It doesn't matter what the fulanis have done to them in the past; whatever the fulanis need them to do, they always do when the fulani sell them a particular narrative. They always swallow whole stories they are told and act how the fulanis want them to act.
Below are examples of individuals and ethnic groups that largely have been willing tools for fulanis in the strangle hold of Nigeria.
1. Igbos--- Ndigbo as a group have never been willing tools for any fulani agenda but some persons from the ethnic group have unfortunately served the purpose.
Here are names of few persons who have willingly offered themselves as willing tools for fulani agenda in Nigeria. Ukpabi Asika, Philip Asiodu, Orji Uzor Kalu and Hope Uzodinjo.

2. Yorubas--- As a group, the Yorubas have offered themselves as willing tools before and still are offering themselves today for the fulani agenda. Despite the sordid history they have with the fulani, majority of them still see fulanis as friends and political allies. The Yorubas lost a city (Ilorin) to the fulanis, were heavily raided, enslaved and sold by them in the past and are still been raided by them yet the Yorubas are willing to do the fulani bidding for even crumbs. Fulanis raiding Yoruba land has been happening for over 180 years (the proofs are online for any one who is in doubt).

3. Ijaws--- As a group, the Ijaws have not been willing tools but a good number of their leaders and elites have opted to willingly offer themselves to serve the fulani interest. Here are some names of such Ijaw leaders: Isaac Adaka Boro, Alfred Diete Spiff, Asari Dokubo and Tompolo.

4. Benue people--- As a state, they mostly have been happy willing tools of the fulani. The battles their ancestors fought against the fulanis at Ushongo hills means nothing to them. Till date,.they still think they can have a political alliance with the fulanis despite all the killings they have continued to suffer from them. They are exactly like the Yorubas.

5. Plateau people--- As a state, they were mostly willing tools for the fulanis right during the colonial days till Gowon was boothed out of office. It was like a scale fell off their eyes. It was gradual but today, majority of them won't offer themselves as willing tools any more. Only very few of their leaders and persons of importance still lick the boots of the fulanis. Here are some names of a few persons: Yakubu Gowon, Jeremiah Useni and Simon Lalong.

6. Southern Kaduna people--- They are the same as the Plateau people above. Here's just one name of a willing tool from them. His name is Anthony Sani.

Imagine if everyone decides to go against the fulani agenda at the same time. It's impossible in Nigeria.
Let me stop here for now.

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Yujin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31
Antitankweapon:

I am not igbo.
Ok. What region are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 4:07pm On Jan 31
Yujin:
The middlebelt people I'm sorry to say are victims of their own making. It's either they didn't know their history with the fulanis prior to European interference and colonization or they knew bit simple made terrible choices.
Before the British came and started colonization, the fulanis mostly with the Nupes and Kanuri plundered the middlebelt for slaves and cattles. Majority of the various tribes scattered in the present middlebelt fought series of battles with the different fulani raiding parties. Some of them lost the battle and were sold off while others defeated the fulani and chased them away from their domain.
Let's peg the commencement of colonization at 1900. By this time, the hangover of the middlebelt tribes and fulani battles still remained but as time went on, those who didn't witness it started seeing the fulanis as friends and brothers. One person who played the major role in buying (deceiving) the middlebelt people was Sardauna of Sokoto, Ahmadu Bello. When you listen to the few surviving middlebelt leaders or dignitaries, you'll hear them having nostalgic feelings about the old north which Ahmadu Bello sold to them. It is very surprising that most of them bought the lie and believed it till they died. Chiefly among them is Yakubu Gowon, Jeremiah Useni, Paul Unongo, Anthony Sani and a host of others who fought in the Biafran war.
Only one person didn't buy the lie. He was known as Joseph. S. Tarka. He was a Tiv leader and the first to speak up specifically for the middlebelt people to be different from the fulani controlled north. He was an arch enemy of Ahmadu Bello. Many times have Ahmadu Bello attempt to use the Nigerian army to wipe off the Tivs but Igbo officers who dominated the army officers corps won't ever agree to his plan (don't just believe me, go online and search about this claim).

The first riot that led to the killings of easterners in the north was in 1945. Many still don't know the exact reason for that violence. They just quote the year of the riot and then followed by the one in 1953.
The 1945 riot which happened in Jos was as a result of the Hausa miners and traders instigating the locals (middlebelt people) against Igbos who they saw as competitors in the trading that was growing rapidly in the Tin city at the time.
It was around this time that the sentiments and prejudice against Igbos started to grow in the north and middlebelt. Mind you, Igbos had never had any problems/violence with the middlebelt people before. There might have been few isolated issues but it wasn't something to latch unto and hate a particular people. One of such issues which I heard directly from an aged Plateau man (in the early 2000s) was that (some) Igbos were fond of telling northerners (middlebelt people inclusive) that they were smelling inside the train. The lack of decorum of few Igbos was used in courting the alliance of the middlebelt people and using them as willing tools.
How a people who were hunted and enslaved by invaders in less than a century will turn and become friends with those invaders to attack another group who have never shown violence towards them beats my imagination. This same thing is what the fulanis are currently using on the Yorubas against Ndigbo.
Fast forward to the coup of January 1967, even with the death of Ahmadu Bello, the fulanis still managed to sell the fear of Igbo domination on the middlebelt people and they bought it hook, line and sinker. They succeeded in putting a middlebelt officer in the position of power and made it their own war whereas, those coup plotters were specific about nipping in the bud, Sardauna's plan of the continuation of fulani conquest.
The Tivs and other tribes of the Benue-Plateau region enlisted the highest to fight the war for the fulanis. Over 60 percent of the soldiers who fought the war on the Nigerian side were from the middlebelt. Ahmadu Bello's boasting of using the middlebelt as cannon fodder and the south as a comquered territory was perfectly executed.
After the war ended and the fulanis got what they wanted, they unceremoniously booted out Gowon- the willing tool. It was the realization of this game that pushed the middlebelt soldiers to attempt to wrest power from the fulanis through various coups (Dimka, Orkar and Vatsa coups). They now realized they were played. Unfortunately, all the coups failed because, some how, the fulanis always manage to find other willing tools to help them in scuttling the plans of other indigenous people. Today, the fulanis are still holding Nigeria by the jugular because they always manage to find willing tools from different ethnic groups.
Majority of the ethnic groups in Nigeria are very good in being 'willing tools'. It doesn't matter what the fulanis have done to them in the past; whatever the fulanis need them to do, they always do when the fulani sell them a particular narrative. They always swallow whole stories they are told and act how the fulanis want them to act.
Below are examples of individuals and ethnic groups that largely have been willing tools for fulanis in the strangle hold of Nigeria.
1. Igbos--- Ndigbo as a group have never been willing tools for any fulani agenda but some persons from the ethnic group have unfortunately served the purpose.
Here are names of few persons who have willingly offered themselves as willing tools for fulani agenda in Nigeria. Ukpabi Asika, Philip Asiodu, Orji Uzor Kalu and Hope Uzodinjo.

2. Yorubas--- As a group, the Yorubas have offered themselves as willing tools before and still are offering themselves today for the fulani agenda. Despite the sordid history they have with the fulani, majority of them still see fulanis as friends and political allies. The Yorubas lost a city (Ilorin) to the fulanis, were heavily raided, enslaved and sold by them in the past and are still been raided by them yet the Yorubas are willing to do the fulani bidding for even crumbs. Fulanis raiding Yoruba land has been happening for over 180 years (the proofs are online for any one who is in doubt).

3. Ijaws--- As a group, the Ijaws have not been willing tools but a good number of their leaders and elites have opted to willingly offer themselves to serve the fulani interest. Here are some names of such Ijaw leaders: Isaac Adaka Boro, Alfred Diete Spiff, Asari Dokubo and Tompolo.

4. Benue people--- As a state, they mostly have been happy willing tools of the fulani. The battles their ancestors fought against the fulanis at Ushongo hills means nothing to them. Till date,.they still think they can have a political alliance with the fulanis despite all the killings they have continued to suffer from them. They are exactly like the Yorubas.

5. Plateau people--- As a state, they were mostly willing tools for the fulanis right during the colonial days till Gowon was boothed out of office. It was like a scale fell off their eyes. It was gradual but today, majority of them won't offer themselves as willing tools any more. Only very few of their leaders and persons of importance still lick the boots of the fulanis. Here are some names of a few persons: Yakubu Gowon, Jeremiah Useni and Simon Lalong.

6. Southern Kaduna people--- They are the same as the Plateau people above. Here's just one name of a willing tool from them. His name is Anthony Sani.

Imagine if everyone decides to go against the fulani agenda at the same time. It's impossible in Nigeria.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 4:08pm On Jan 31
Antitankweapon:

Nice one

cry
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by NextAbuja: 5:01pm On Jan 31
This dull head end up saying the most foolish senseless thing in the longest comment ever.

Wetin this unwise ipob de talk ? Your papa know history reach me n have you answered which part of plateau your fathers trekked from before they were poisoned ?!

plaetton:

The foos who ignore history are forever doomed to keep repeating its follies.

Nigeria can never go forward because we deliberately ignore the lessons of our tortupus and treacherous history.

When I read this kind of posts from blokes like you, I now realize why teaching Nigeria history is such a taboo.
Because , if you know history, you would know what to fight for.
But if you don't know Nigerian history, you would perpetualpawns in the hands of Master chessmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by NextAbuja: 5:06pm On Jan 31
You still have effrontery to call pwrosn fool over shameless lies make you go rest for like a week as you no wise.

Seun mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod

plaetton:

The foos who ignore history are forever doomed to keep repeating its follies.

Nigeria can never go forward because we deliberately ignore the lessons of our tortupus and treacherous history.

When I read this kind of posts from blokes like you, I now realize why teaching Nigeria history is such a taboo.
Because , if you know history, you would know what to fight for.
But if you don't know Nigerian history, you would perpetualpawns in the hands of Master chessmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by plaetton: 5:07pm On Jan 31
NextAbuja:
This dull head end up saying the most foolish senseless thing in the longest comment ever.

Wetin this unwise ipob de talk ? Your papa know history reach me n have you answered which part of plateau your fathers trekked from before they were poisoned ?!

Compulsive labelling is a proven sign of intellectual vacuity.

The moment you labelled every uncomfortable or disagreeable post ' ipob' is the moment you betray your intellectual level or should I say , vacuity .

Empty heads are always always too eager to advertise their emptiness.
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by NextAbuja: 5:14pm On Jan 31
I no even drag intelligence with you yes I am a dullard I no get sense. Make person no get sense is no crime under Nigeria constitution but shamelessly lying in a war you started n were thoroughly flogged home n away is what the shame should be giving you nightmare.

Come tomorrow when your ipob father is ready against Nigeria, your fathers n you will be thoroughly n mercilessly flogged you will cry blood. We de wait your papa when you ready.

plaetton:

The moment you labelled every uncomfortable or disagreeable post ' ipob' is the moment you betray your intellectual level or should I say , vacuity .

Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by Antitankweapon: 5:27pm On Jan 31
plaetton:

Ignore him pls
Re: Middle Belt - Weep Not For The "Willing Tools". by babasolution: 5:30pm On Jan 31
Yujin:
The middlebelt people I'm sorry to say are victims of their own making. It's either they didn't know their history with the fulanis prior to European interference and colonization or they knew bit simple made terrible choices.

The thing is that under the old north,the Fulani government under the sarduana was actually very good to the Middlebelt people, this won their hearts, that's why most of the elders were willing tools to the Fulani, that's what the igbos fail to capture and understand and get confused by many middlebelt people initially liked the Fulani, the reason is that the Fulani government of old northern Nigeria province was very good to many of that generation. It was a strategy to win the heart of the Middlebelt people and it worked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attorney General Of Rivers State & Commissioner Of Justics Resigns / Some Nigerians And Their Freaking, Funny Ways / Beginning Of The Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.