Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net (47896 Views)

Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Goddyrichie(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31
Cassandraloius:
I'm bleeding tears for this young generation, they've known nothing but fraud, theft, kidnapping and every other evil activity and it has sunk deep into their vein. I miss the good old days.
so d old people are saint they don’t commit any crime back then abi no kidnapping no armed robbery no killings abi no 419 then Dey play
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Prechgold1180(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31
[quote author=BoldBrainz post=128221684]

Shey na eyes dey pain me abi you and the person wey you quote don dey crase ni? Where una see GLK for that report or the attached pictures?[/quote. Oga check the picture attached which car Dey there

The write up says corrola but the picture nah glk

Reduce garri u say no
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by BoldBrainz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31
[quote author=Prechgold1180 post=128226148][/quote]

No be you go tell me wetin I go do. I no see GLK for the photo. If you see GLK, then na you eye dey pain.

Try dey add cowbell for your garri: e get why.
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by FFIA: 11:27pm On Jan 31
Westerhoffe:

With the kind of rest he will find inside prison, he'll never accept your opinion on this.
He will be eating executive protein daily.

Watery beans grin

free of charge grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Prechgold1180(m): 12:19am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

No be you go tell me wetin I go do. I no see GLK for the photo. If you see GLK, then na you eye dey pain.

Try dey add cowbell for your garri: e get why.

U need add breast milk to ur garri

Ur cowbell lacks vitamins
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by mascot345: 6:24am On Feb 01
Staywithbina:

Within 3 years ,there has been 2 kidnap attempt on me ,one was successful while the other failed ,the only way to be safe in this country now is if you lock yourself in your house ,I am tired of what this generation is turning into ,i am more paranoia cos I have a large family scattered everywhere,your bro calls you and tell you he’s traveling,you will be scared till he arrives his destination,am planning to buy a pepper spray soon with any other legalized defense tools Walahi

Please what is your location?

Which state do u stay?

Why the kidnap attempts?

Do you drive a big car?
Do you live in big mansion?
Do you have a big company?
Do People around u know u are rich right?
Please I want to know.
By June/July. I will be earning #2milllion or #3million monthly..
So that I will know how to organize my life and live a low profile life style..

P
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Staywithbina: 8:22am On Feb 01
mascot345:

Which state do u stay?

Why the kidnap attempts?

Do you drive a big car?
Do you live in big mansion?
Do you have a big company?
Do People around u know u are rich right?
Please I want to know.
By June/July. I will be earning #2milllion or #3million monthly..
So that I will know how to organize my life and live a low profile life style..

P
i do online business so they lure me with business,but in this recent times ,they have kidnapped other people i know and they re not rich ,just random kidnap
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by mascot345: 8:31am On Feb 01
Staywithbina:
i do online business so they lure me with business,but in this recent times ,they have kidnapped other people i know and they re not rich ,just random kidnap

Ok thanks for the insight too. I am a professional financial market analyst..

Because sometimes online people want to come look for me offline for lessons..

Maybe I should start avoiding them.

Please what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.