Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net (47890 Views)

Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by FalseProphet1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31
sad
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Gondonu: 5:13pm On Jan 31
Shameless crook.
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by AMAUCHESKY(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31
Low IQ

bad addiction is a distraction to your direction in life.. let me help you out via my signature

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by LordIsaac(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31
Cassandraloius:
I'm bleeding tears for this young generation, they've known nothing but fraud, theft, kidnapping and every other evil activity and it has sunk deep into their vein. I miss the good old days.
- They can’t write WAEC without expo
- They can’t sit for one hour to study without going through a social media account
- They attend churches where they are told what they want to hear
- They can’t find true love without flaunting money
- They flaunt baby bump on social media
- They don’t even know the right values a kid must have
- They don’t know that movies are age- specific…it is not every content a child should consume
Haaaa! What a generation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by 1Sharon(f): 5:17pm On Jan 31
He got away with getting the iPhone 15 by a fake alert. He got greedy and wanted more.

Now look.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by appliedscience(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31
Cassandraloius:
I'm bleeding tears for this young generation, they've known nothing but fraud, theft, kidnapping and every other evil activity and it has sunk deep into their vein. I miss the good old days.
The good old days and it people failed via thier actions and inactions... That is why we have this generation of fraud qnd fraudsters!!!

N.b...... pls this is not aim at you ...... Am only saying.. there was something the old forks did wrong that gave birth to this woke generation!!!

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Calitoscassius(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31
Angrigowt:
That glk pics happened at sapele Road benin city abt 2years ago.when fake alert was in vogue
So this news is fake news..chai! najeerian Bloggers! and fake.news.
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by tefund(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31
Yugoslavia247:
Believe police at your own peril.

Police can easily frame the guy

Not saying fake alert is not possible

I don't ever trust Nigeria police.

Same one that move with bus without plate numbers and harassing people

Same police that use xhinaza Phillips back to back

Same one that super cop abba kyari is a drug lord

Never.
Let's hear the culprit first
I believe you,no bizman can fall for fake alert in 2024

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Staywithbina: 5:20pm On Jan 31
Cassandraloius:

Within 3 years ,there has been 2 kidnap attempt on me ,one was successful while the other failed ,the only way to be safe in this country now is if you lock yourself in your house ,I am tired of what this generation is turning into ,i am more paranoia cos I have a large family scattered everywhere,your bro calls you and tell you he’s traveling,you will be scared till he arrives his destination,am planning to buy a pepper spray soon with any other legalized defense tools Walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by MrDoGood(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://leadership.ng/22-year-old-buys-%E2%82%A64-6m-car-with-fake-bank-alert-lands-in-ondo-police-net/

Stop spreading old news. The photos you posted above is an old news

where you wan see GLK for that amount now?

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by IVORY2009(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31
Angrigowt:
That glk pics happened at sapele Road benin city abt 2years ago.when fake alert was in vogue

Nairaland and old news
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Calitoscassius(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31
Fake news, the picture doesn't even match with the fake news. Look carefully people!!

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Kollymoore12: 5:26pm On Jan 31
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://leadership.ng/22-year-old-buys-%E2%82%A64-6m-car-with-fake-bank-alert-lands-in-ondo-police-net/

Wahala dey o, even at his age, o ga o
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by zebszebs: 5:30pm On Jan 31
Atarakpa:
When the head of affairs have questionable characters. What do you expect of her citizens. Why abayomi come gree for them I taught you guys say no gree for anybody.

When the head of affairs *have* questionable characters.

This fellow doesn't know the difference between *has* and *have* and where to use either grin grin grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Bintasukai: 5:33pm On Jan 31
Haydens:
What they learnt from the top dogs (polithievecians).

Every Nigerian is a potential thief whether you quote me or not just give them small power and see their thieving talent. There is no righteous person in this country, me inclusive.

So did you learn it from them or did they learn it from you?
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Gandrova: 5:35pm On Jan 31
VeryWickedMan:
He voted emilokan so release him.
Lolz! Your name really fit you with your comments grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Gandrova: 5:38pm On Jan 31
dawnomike:
He will be forming big boy in town making the hard working youths look like they're dolls for working hard!!!
He will even belittle the legit guys for their hustling undecided

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by PrinceGallant: 5:38pm On Jan 31
The story is incomplete until it highlights how he did it.
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by BoldBrainz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31
Prechgold1180:

All this mods self

Glk nah about 12 million now.

Used glk nah like 8-9

So who wan sell 4m

Even if the glk engine knock u nur go see

Shey na eyes dey pain me abi you and the person wey you quote don dey crase ni? Where una see GLK for that report or the attached pictures?
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by BoldBrainz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31
zebszebs:

When the head of affairs *have* questionable characters.

This fellow doesn't know the difference between *has* and *have* and where to use either grin grin grin

And you in your lofty intelligence, are busy abusing the use of punctuations.

O ni ku re!
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Johnson5258: 5:44pm On Jan 31
Thank you ooo, I was wondering how GLK could be 4.6m for 2024.

Angrigowt:
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by frankson1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Some of them are here on nairaland. Who he wan impress at this his age? Mtcheww

Those blaming the politicians for every criminal act committed by a person... they're easily identifiable.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by ozo13(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31
abhosts:
So we still have sellers that can release expensive goods based on only alert in 2024?
some of those boys give in excess of the actual worth of the commodity so the seller will be carried away by the excess gain.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by nedekid: 6:08pm On Jan 31
nairalanda1:
Person wey wan own car without doing hard work.

Car wey go become obsolete in five years self
Bros, some Nigerians have lost hope. That hard work, how long will the average Nigerian do the hard work to buy that 18 years old 2006 corolla for ₦4,650,000? Let's assume the average Nigerian makes ₦150k monthly as salary, for him to buy that car with a 36 months (3years) financing without deposit, he will cough out 130k per month for 36 months assuming it is interest free. Old motor ohh, not brand new. Even with the current exchange rate, that corolla will now be around 6-7m.
130k out of 150k salary just for moto, rent, food etc nko?
In short, the question is, how will the average Nigerian earning 150k monthly be able to ever ride moto without involving himself in "wayo"?
Even the policemen that arrested them, how much is their salaries compared to their lifestyle?
Seems as naija gets harder, purchasing power reduces, poverty rise, crimes such as done by the 22 year old guy may increase as hardwork is viewed as not rewarding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Gerard28: 6:10pm On Jan 31
Yugoslavia247:
Believe police at your own peril.

Police can easily frame the guy

Not saying fake alert is not possible

I don't ever trust Nigeria police.

Same one that move with bus without plate numbers and harassing people

Same police that use xhinaza Phillips back to back

Same one that super cop abba kyari is a drug lord

Never.
Let's hear the culprit first

Does that guy look like somebody who thinks he has been framed..?

Make una rest sometimes

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31
Gerard28:

Does that guy look like somebody who thinks he has been framed..?

Make una rest sometimes

Police never hold you before

One day you go write epistle

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by jojothaiv(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31
Awon dripping boys.

Anyway, dem no fit motivate me sha...

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Pascaldebravoo: 6:31pm On Jan 31
Cassandraloius:

Oh yeah, because our leaders are also fraud.
And the younger generation is only following their footsteps because they see them succeed at it with no repercussions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by 9jatriot(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31
All these shildren of nowadays, always wanting to impress only God knows who.... Now they have put their family to shame who will now start involving family and friends to make contributions to bail them out.
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Anny69: 6:37pm On Jan 31
Westerhoffe:
Shame on you and your greed.
Person will be defending his gender only for the gender to disappoint right there during the defense.

No wonder BloomingDale asks the males to be sold.
😂😂
Re: 22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net by Goldbw122(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31
Crime does not pay, there is always a ending..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) / Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.