Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Last Final Warning Notice To Papa Ayo And Sulemon Tompolo And Chiefp Timati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Final Warning Notice To Papa Ayo And Sulemon Tompolo And Chiefp Timati (205 Views)

NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Final Warning Notice To Papa Ayo And Sulemon Tompolo And Chiefp Timati by Jjanedoe(f): 5:02am On Feb 01
Hello am back

Let’s follow up from the last two articles I’ll reference here:

https://sfbayview.com/2016/12/big-oil-based-corruption-and-fear-of-boko-haram-incite-conflict-among-niger-delta-fighters-for-justice/

http://www.thetrentonline.com/oritsejafor-not-supplying-arms-avengers-statement/

Alright so longest time. I have been in and out of hiding due to these men I am addressing once and for all.

His eminence says that he does not supply guns for anyone for d whole Nigeria ? Or is he only saying he does not supply the NDA?
If he or any other pastor or warlord/ Cheif priest inside his cult does not supply arms than why are they now harassing and have been harassing my husband and our family since 2017?? My husband is a known arms dealer and ex warlord. What business would these Men of God have with my husband who is literally a terroist ?!

Let’s put the 2+2 together. My husband has ties to one of the biggest native Doctors in Nigeria, Boko haram and Hezbollah who also share ties with those men of God Sulemon And papa ayo, who have been threatening to kill my husband myself and our children due to this; paired with the fact that if they aren’t able to control certain guns my husband has had control over before being brutally harassed, held at gun point by the church men, who has used cultist and youth they have turned into street thugs for their illegal dealings

For years I have been quiet about it. Living in fear trying to come and go quietly. But my children and I are merely victims inside this never ending fight for control over the Delta region.

This is my first warning to these men I am addressing. If you won’t leave the matter you will not find peace. Just as my family has has to suffer through sleepless nights and be in hiding, so will you experience this same feelings. If my coming to this Nigeria to marry a husband and have Children is not looked upon as a notion of peace and instead you want to use it to wage war. No problem. Alahja and OGbe Ijoh will fight. The fight will spread into the whole Nigeria and who will these men now turn to! You are playing with fire and forming like God. Can you control the youth? Or you think you are already doing a good job by pushing the youth to carry guns. Do many 419. Do cult. Do many killings just dey do anyhow character up and down like say una time no go reach. Una go dey buy juju like say e mean. E no mean anything. Is like these pastors want to take use Urhobo and Ijaw blood for ritual. No problem. These two tribes will not fight for any reasons other than that these pastors and warlords want control and will stop at nothing to get it. My husband wey I dey talk of him mind no dey for fight again. But if you continue to push the envelope dis your matter we go dey drag am anyhow.
…. TBA
Re: Last Final Warning Notice To Papa Ayo And Sulemon Tompolo And Chiefp Timati by KillahPriest: 10:05am On Feb 01
Where will you and your children be when the so called youths start flighting ?

(1) (Reply)

Are The Jokes Still Funny? / Educational Intervention; Ogun West Students Eulogize Senator Solomon Olamilekan / Wike Places N20 Million Bounty On Fleeing Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.