Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Are The Jokes Still Funny? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Jokes Still Funny? (195 Views)

The Jokes About Nigeria This Period No Be Here / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Jokes Still Funny? by Gagare1(m): 6:43am On Feb 01
Nigerians have a way of making jokes about everything, including economic hardships that are direct results of a failed government. However, with the current state of things, are the jokes funny? If YES, then we have not been pushed far enough so we go dey okay, and we can continue with the "all man to himself attitude". But if NO is the answer, then we may need to have an honest conversation about the root causes of our troubles. Of course, with a mindset that have passed sentiments, be what may.

What do you guys think?

The jokes may be on us ohhh!!!
Re: Are The Jokes Still Funny? by osmosis101(m): 6:47am On Feb 01
Na our way. E no fit change
Re: Are The Jokes Still Funny? by Gagare1(m): 6:48am On Feb 01
osmosis101:
Na our way. E no fit change

As in eh, we just ment for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Are The Jokes Still Funny? by Cassandraloius: 7:11am On Feb 01
Who honest conversation epp? Nigerian's have gone wild, that they make joke out of everything and it has become part and parcel of them.

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu Was A Japanese PM ... Your Guess Is As Good As Mine / Angry Plateau Women Destroy Alcoholic Drinks Making Their Husbands Useless / HYPOCRISY: Importers Of Everything Exporters Of Nothing Caste Blame On Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.