Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Where Should I Pay Tithes ! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Should I Pay Tithes ! (142 Views)

A Friend Asked Me To Give Him 100k So He Can Teach Me Forex. Should I Pay?? / I Need Someone To Help Me Transfer €275 To An Account In Europe While I Pay In N / How Much Will I Pay Monthly For #150,000 Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Should I Pay Tithes ! by TotoNaRubber: 6:36am On Feb 01
Does anyone here know any Nigerian Pastor who I can pay tithes to, I feel I have to contribute 10% of my last monthly income to any Nigerian pastor, I have N860k to pay right now which represents 10% of my last month's salary.

Also, is it advised to give the 860k to one pastor or to two pastors.
Please drop the contact details of any pastors you know below.

Thank you
Re: Where Should I Pay Tithes ! by apstpaulg(m): 7:28am On Feb 01
You need no church or pastor to pay ur tithe to, except you personally wish to. There are countless people in need out there on the streets or opharnage. If you touch their lives, you are appreciating God as well.
Appreciation, is an application to God for more blessing.
Re: Where Should I Pay Tithes ! by Learner247: 8:50am On Feb 01
TotoNaRubber:
Does anyone here know any Nigerian Pastor who I can pay tithes to, I feel I have to contribute 10% of my last monthly income to any Nigerian pastor, I have N860k to pay right now which represents 10% of my last month's salary.

Thank you

Your 10% should go to the church where you receive spiritual nourishment but If you don't attend any and you have the urge to give, then carefully identify the Fatherless and Widows around you and give to them.
Re: Where Should I Pay Tithes ! by abba190: 12:35pm On Feb 01
TotoNaRubber:

Thank you
better give it to poor hungry nigerians
Re: Where Should I Pay Tithes ! by abba190: 12:36pm On Feb 01
Learner247:

Your 10% should go to the church where you receive spiritual nourishment but If you don't attend any and you have the urge to give, then carefully identify the Fatherless and Widows around you and give to them.
what about jobless young guys? they should go and die?
Re: Where Should I Pay Tithes ! by Learner247: 5:05pm On Feb 01
abba190:
what about jobless young guys? they should go and die?

That's what the tithe is meant for: The Levites, including the priest (they don't work, but represent the Israelites before the Lord) - this is where true pastors stand, the Fatherless and Widows (those who are disadvantaged).

Having clarified on the above, I don't think any guy is jobless because he cannot find a job. He is probably jobless because he has not got the kind of job he wants. So, he has a choice.
Re: Where Should I Pay Tithes ! by Starboytwo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01
Story.

Do giveaway for boys.

(1) (Reply)

Real And Correct Airdrop / Closed / Talk2ekpa is a Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.