Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested (47937 Views)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / How 30-year-old Woman Killed Boyfriend, Cut Body Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by advanceDNA: 5:41am On Feb 02
Maysdevices:
You don’t stress your over what?!

You that are in several different comments sections arguing with women having a meltdown over one sarcastic comment a lady made in one thread? grin grin grin

If you decide to respond, I won’t read, if you decide not to, I have driven my point accross

Emotional ass man…. Lmaooo grin grin

Yawn!!
What are u on about...?? Have we met...
Nigga lady.....please put ur frustrations else where...my mention is not the place....
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by advanceDNA: 5:42am On Feb 02
Maysdevices:
Dude you are pained asf today

Moving from thread to thread arguing with multiple women, what the hell are you even doing with your life? I would be extremely embarrassed to have a man like this as mind… Get busy bro, I’m a woman and I don’t even have this time

Sorry, sorry don’t cry grin grin grin

Another fan jumped out of the shadows to cry? Yawn...!!
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by godofuck231: 7:45am On Feb 02
Nigerian men are becoming leaches , they always see white girls as toys , this one choke am
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by Orlu13: 8:19am On Feb 02
enigmatic16:

I won't waste my energy on you, even from your comment i can tell you are insecure AF and having nothing to offer like your fellow mates, most men here on nairaland are babies and childish from their comments... na girls when they depend on una you go sorry for....

call me wateva u like it won't change d fact dat u guys are pretentious motherf**Ker's who hide their true self and showcase it wen u have advantage... I just thank God fr men that have learnt dia lessons.
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by hilaryCU(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02
Goodlady:
She's going to chop like 20-30 years for first degree murder and her parents too ll chop like 5 years each for covering up her misdeeds.
If not that she's white, she d get life sentence.
I dislike evil people and this bîatch is evil!

Whites do get life too.
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by hilaryCU(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02
CoronaVirusPro:
Case will lead to where!

A black man died!

If the reverse was the case, someone would have been dumped in jail a long time ago!

All over the world, we have TWO justice system.

Nothing will be closed here.
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by Maysdevices(f): 2:33am On Feb 03
advanceDNA:

Another fan jumped out of the shadows to cry? Yawn...!!

Bro thinks he’s Future,

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Your type is easy to spot like some single mothers, you are extremely broken over rejection from women in real life because you have NO GAME due to the fact that you think everything is about money

Even my younger brother of 24 who is a filthy rich multimillionaire that gets multiple pussies is ten times smarter than you at your ADVANCED age. Dude doesn’t speak or argue with women, you’re either on his terms or you’re not.. not even me his elder sister. Go argue with SIMPS

Guess who that SIMP is in question here?

Now that is a MAN WITH DIRECTION
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by Maysdevices(f): 2:34am On Feb 03
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!
What are u on about...?? Have we met...
Nigga lady.....please put ur frustrations else where...my mention is not the place....

You can never convince a woman to sleep with you if you don’t flash some cash like some men do and this hurts you so badly. You keep wondering how those broke boys are fucking your girl. This is why you have an over emotional response to anything a woman says, even when it is a joke or obviously sarcastic

You lot act like using the women in your life and dumping them affects the women you argue with online. IT ONLY AFFECTS THE TRASH YOU FUUUCKED AND DUMPED BRO.

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU GET MULTIPLE OVERUSED PUSSIES AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT POCAHANTAS OR EUNOIAA?

IT ONLY AFFECTS YOUR DICK, HER PAID PUSSY, YOUR FAST EMPTYING WALLET, LIFE FORCE AND SPIRITUAL LIFE, SPONGE BRAIN

SO YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN YOUR DELUDED MIND THAT WOMEN WHO DO NOT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM ARE PAINED THAT YOU USE PEOPLE’S SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS FOR SEX
AND DUMP THEM

IS IT THEIR PUSSY YOU USED

Hahahahahahahahaa
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by advanceDNA: 8:25am On Feb 03
Maysdevices:

You can never convince a woman to sleep with you if you don’t flash some cash like some men do and this hurts you so badly. You keep wondering how those broke boys are fucking your girl. This is why you have an over emotional response to anything a woman says, even when it is a joke or obviously sarcastic

You lot act like using the women in your life and dumping them affects the women you argue with online. IT ONLY AFFECTS THE TRASH YOU FUUUCKED AND DUMPED BRO.

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU GET MULTIPLE OVERUSED PUSSIES AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT POCAHANTAS OR EUNOIAA?

IT ONLY AFFECTS YOUR DICK, HER PAID PUSSY, YOUR FAST EMPTYING WALLET, LIFE FORCE AND SPIRITUAL LIFE, SPONGE BRAIN

SO YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN YOUR DELUDED MIND THAT WOMEN WHO DO NOT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM ARE PAINED THAT YOU USE PEOPLE’S SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS FOR SEX
AND DUMP THEM

IS IT THEIR PUSSY YOU USED

Hahahahahahahahaa

Woman...I am not sure I get u.....are u supposed to mention me or someone else??
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by advanceDNA: 8:27am On Feb 03
Maysdevices:
Bro thinks he’s Future,

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Your type is easy to spot like some single mothers, you are extremely broken over rejection from women in real life because you have NO GAME due to the fact that you think everything is about money

Even my younger brother of 24 who is a filthy rich multimillionaire that gets multiple pussies is ten times smarter than you at your ADVANCED age. Dude doesn’t speak or argue with women, you’re either on his terms or you’re not.. not even me his elder sister. Go argue with SIMPS

Guess who that SIMP is in question here?

Now that is a MAN WITH DIRECTION

It's u again...two mentions?? And u keep mentioning pvssy..
...I'm sorry I don't get u...so I can't give u a proper response...all u have here are insults I can't put a proper premise or context on.

So .... Enjoy
Re: Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested by Atolu01: 5:35pm On Feb 05
White women are angels.
They love with their heart, body and soul.
They are not angry like black women. They don't do olosho. They are intellectual and they can discuss space engineering with you.

In less than 100 words, can you explain what happened in this case? grin

Buahaha 😂😂😂.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / 17-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With A Cock In Adamawa, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.